Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/09/2020, 17:22   #511

elite*gold: 3490
Date: 09-04-2020

4 weeks period for Poseidon has ended. We hope that Poseidon helped you all during those hard times. Also, thank you very much for being supportive and appreciating our efforts last week during the attacks. Now, let's talk about the server update #4, especially,

SOX Items:

SOS is becoming more and more common item in the server, which is good, so everyone can get a SOS set.
SOA is a rare item protecting it's value so far. Get the best out of it by farming and selling it while it's still highly valuable.
SOE weapons are enabled recently. There are around 45 SOE weapons in the server. This week, we are enabling SOE accessories, they will come out of Elite Box with 2% chance (if box succeed). So SOE accessory will be extremely rare with this rate. SOE gear is still banned.
SOM weapons are coming out the next week, April 16. You may ask why we are scheduling SOM weapon release after 5-6 weeks. The reason is simply because SOM is the best item in the game and non-tradeable and mostly benefical for non-donators. When a donator walks around with SOA-SOE+8/+9, he has the advantage against a SOS+7/+8. But when both donator and non-donators obtain SOM weapon, They have same or similar attack power against each other. And since SOM can not be bought silk gold or silk. Both donators and non donators must obtain it by ''farming''. SOM equipment and accessories will be unlocked starting April 23th. More information will be provided in the next changelogs. (PS: If you don't know what the difference is between those SOX types, use !sox command on Discord)

GamePlay

Increased Global Electus Point limit from 2900 to 3700 (+800 increase every week.)
EP Requirement of Seal of Moons are set
Weapons: 4000 EP + Coin requirements announced. Visit Moon NPC in Donwhang. | You can obtain Seal of Moon Weapon April 16+
Shield: 1800 EP + Coin requirements announced. Visit Moon NPC in Donwhang. | You can obtain Seal of Moon Shield on April 16+
Equipments: 400 EP + Other Coins TBA 16-04-2020 | You can obtain first Seal of Moon Equipment April 23
Accessories: 400 EP + Other Coins TBA 16-04-2020 | You can obtain first Seal of Moon Equipment April 23

-Other Coins: Gold Coin, Copper Coin, Iron Coin, Silver Coin, Arena Coin.
-The requirements for SOM Weapon & Shield may slightly differ before April 16. If there will be any changes, it will be very small one. Please also note that we will boost coin drops and add new ways of obtaining coins in the nexy days/weeks. So worry not and just keep farming for MOON.
Reset Honor Ranking & Buffs
Increased Magic Pop success rate for Advanced Elixir +1's
Increased moving speed for Platinum Box special tradepet 'Lizard' from 5 to 8m (Rare pet)
Added gold coin drop to each Godsend Dungeon unique (2% each)
Re-worked Elite Box;

Increased Elite Box drop rate to 60% for Godsend Dungeon unique 'Light Spirit'
Increased Elite Box drop rate to 50% for 3* Forgotten World boss unique 'Jupiter'
Increased Elite Box drop rate to 75% for Simulation
Increased Elite Box drop rate to 75% for Homocidal Santa
Increased Elite Box drop rate to 50% for Baal
Increased Elite Box drop rate to 50% for Dark Soul
Increased Elite Box drop rate to 30% for Khulood
Increased Elite Box drop rate to 30% for Karkadann
Added Elite Box drop rate to Princess Miyene (Search N Destroy Unique): 3%
Added Elite Box drop rate to TigerGirl 1%
Added Elite Box drop rate to Cerberus 1%
Added Elite Box drop rate to Captain Ivy 1%
Added Elite Box drop rate to Uruchi 1% (+STR version)
Added Elite Box drop rate to Isyutaru 2% (+STR version)
Moved Survival Arena to it's original location. Fixed an issue that caused clientless by disabling the problematic skill: Lava Trap / Fire Trap (Wizard Skills) --- this does not mean that you will not get clientless in Survival Arena anymore, it will reduce the clientless drastically but clientless issue is a part of this game by default and can not be fixed completely.
Increased Lucky Stone drop rate
Players received 25x Reverse Scrolls in their inventory. (This scrolls are not tradeable. You can't store them either)
Replaced Weekly Jobbing Challenge (Achievement #4) reward from ''Diamond Box'' to ''Elite Box''. The required EP is increased from 500 to 600. Keep in mind we reset this achievement every week @ downtime.
Increased coins earned from Survival Arena kills:
- You will receive 1 copper coin / kill --[MAX 3 coins per survival event]
- You will receive 1 Iron coin / kill --[MAX 1 coins per survival event]
- You will receive 1 Silver /kill --[MAX 2 coins per survival event]
Updated Battle Royale Event Reward: 1x Elite Box + 2x Diamond Box
Fixed an issue in Fortress War (Timer should not show up in the war anymore)
Removed Wizard trap skills from the game as it's one of the sources of the clientless issue as we recently figured.

Legendary Avatars

Removed Week #4 Avatar Dresses: Electus Omega Dress
Added Week #5 Avatar Dresses: Electus Divine Dress

Skill Edits

BARD: Reduced Phy. Def. Power (Level 1) for Magic Armor - Godsend from 206 to 116 and partial nerf for maximum HP increase
BARD: Reduced Phy. Def. Power (Level 1) for Magic Armor - Godsend from 265 to 166 and partial nerf for maximum HP increase
BARD: Weird chord all levels nerfed by 7%
ROGUE: Boosted HP Recovery for 'Recovery Godsend' from 9990 to 11990 (This skill is available for Rogue/Warrior build only)
HEUKSAL: Boosted hybrid buff 'Hybrid Heuksal - Godsend' Phy-Mag. DMG Increase from 7% to 10%
BICHEON: Boosted hybrid buff 'Hybrid Bicheon - Godsend' Phy. DMG from 7% to 10%, Mag. DMG from 3% to 5%
BOW: Pacheon Boost - Godsend buff will not be removed when you switch your weapon
BOW: Pacheon Boost - Godsend (Level 4) Phy-Mag. DMG increase 14% to 15% | Maximum HP Increase 1000 to 2500 (INT Bow Only)

Fortress War

Bandit & Jangan Fortresses are available. Fortress War Starts on Sundays at 20:30, ends 21:30
GRAND PRIZE FOR WINNING JANGAN FORTRESS WAR : 70B GOLD
MINOR PRIZE FOR WINNING BANDIT FORTRESS WAR : 15B GOLD

Essential Information

Achievement #4 (Weekly jobbing challenge - 600 EP) gets reset every week at weekly maintenance, if you can't fill your achievement EP it will be gone after the next maintenance! You can continue to earn jobbing EP for achievement after hitting daily/weekly jobbing limits. You can also complete this challenge and redeem elite box more than once per week.
SOE to SOM weapon upgrader scrolls will be available on the 23th of April. When this scroll is used on SOM weapon, SOM weapon will lose it's stats including advanced elixir (it will be removed). You will receive a CLEAN som weapon. The price for the upgrader scroll is 4000 EP, 450 Arena Coin and 5 Gold Coin. The advantage of upgrading your SOE to SOM is not having to farm Silver, Copper and Iron coins (and -5 Gold Coin), this is due to reason SOE weapons cost much more than required coins for the SOM.

SPECIAL DONATION EVENT

For this week, we are going up to 30% bonus.

You will receive 30% additional bonus silk for your donations during the weekend period.
Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 50 hours only.

Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (PayOp+EPINs).
Period start: Friday 22:00 (Electus Time)
Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

iPhone 11 GIVEAWAY

How to Participate:
1. Download and install Electus App on your mobile phone. iOS: http://bit.ly/ElectusiOS / Android: http://bit.ly/ElectusAndroid
- If you have it downloaded already, make sure the app is up to date.
2. Go to Giveaways section in the app and click 'JOIN'.
3. You must have the notifications enabled for the application. Otherwise, your entry will not be valid.

Winner Announcement:
- The winner will be announced in 4 weeks, May 8th, 1 PM.
- When the winner is announced, you will be able to check it out in the application.
- The winner will not pay anything (fee/transportation). The phone will be shipped to your adress. If your country's borders still closed at that time (due to COVID-19), the shipment will be done when it's possible to do so.

SUNDAY FUNDAY EVENTS

Join us at Sunday-Funday Events on Sunday at 21:30.
Location => Donwhang South!
Phase 1
Unique Event at DW South (21:30)
Phase 2
Unique Event at Whole Map (21:50)
Phase 3
Search N Destroy Event (21:55)
Phase 4
Hide N Seek Event (22:05)
Phase 5
Roc Spawn at Donwhang South (22:15)
Roc[STR] Spawn at Donwhang West (22:15)
Phase 6
PvP Tournament (22:30)
[ 1 vs 1 this week]
Register here: CLICK ON ME TO REGISTER

ASK US ON DISCORD 24/7
Old 04/10/2020, 16:14   #512

elite*gold: 0
MBOT: NOT WORK
SBOT: NOT WORK
Old 04/10/2020, 18:23   #513

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepope2020 View Post
MBOT: NOT WORK
SBOT: NOT WORK
You can contact us on Discord to get it resolved. Both MBOT & SBOT are working fine. Configurating it might be lil confusing without help.

FRIDAY NIGHT SURVIVAL ARENA
Old 04/10/2020, 22:53   #514

How is it if you join the server late, are you able to catch up?
Old 04/10/2020, 23:24   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonidee View Post
the best players? not even if u start from day one, without donate over 500€.

And yes, i used to play electus alot so im not trash talking.

still is a good server, the most populated one. sadly, their player base is too competitive and they left the server too fast. is like a great server for the first 2-3 months, after that they start leaving and aiming to another sv.
Old 04/11/2020, 00:44   #516

Quote:
You should download and start NOW:

Why

1. People spent 2-4 days leveling up to max level. Now, you should be able to hit max lv. in 4-6 hours.

2. SOS items are now 1/2 cheaper.
3. Our EP System allows you to farm (nearly) limitless EP. Old players can farm max 800 EP per week, you can farm as much as you want (Only trade EP is limited to 80 daily, other events are limitless).
4. Our servers have 1+ year up-time guarantee. No matter what, your account is safe for 1 year+.
5. Always crowded & fun. It's 30 days old now, server still has 8500+ online players. We had intense ddos attacks last week and were down last week, but we moved to a reliable provider and we are now 24/7 online again. Weekly server updates for new content.... free silks& giveaways every day.

Click the link above and download, give it a try, i promise you you'll love it.
Old 04/11/2020, 06:25   #517

game stable ?
Old 04/11/2020, 11:55   #518

elite*gold: 124
I received my donation, ty GM Pr0x <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2020, 13:37   #519

Quote:
It's impossible to catch up. Only if u waste like 5k $ ++ for silks u can MAYBE catch up to people. It's biggest pay2win in the psro history. Don't even try it. It worthless. Wait till 24.04. The good server is then opening
Old 04/11/2020, 13:42   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbrodt8 View Post
I want to complain about the staff and GM Prox. They don't care about their customers at all. The GM is using PAYOP as their payment processor.

I have made a donation with Bitcoin 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received my silk. The money were taken from my bitcoin wallet and GM prox doesn't want to assist me, he told me email Payop but they dont answer me for over 24 hours now. Why should I do the dirt work of him? Do I reserve this attitude after having over $1000 donated in this server? GM Prox stop scamming me and give me back my silk, why do you do this to your loyal customers ?
Hello,

Due to COVID-19, just like every other company in the world, the process is slower now, we are still waiting for PayOp to respond & refund you. You'll eventually get your refund as we spoke.

Thank you for your understanding.
Old 04/11/2020, 19:30   #521

elite*gold: 3490
DAY 30 | 9000/9000

It's not a joke, SERVER IS FULL AFTER 1 MONTH! This is crazy and we hope you're having good time during the quarantine period.

ACTIVE EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS

2X/3X EP Event -- until Thursday 18:00
+30% Bonus Silk (Donation Event) -- until Sunday 23:59 https://electus.online/donate
Discord-Event 150 Winners -- until today 21:00 (Check #Discord-event channel @ Discord)
App Giveaway (iPhone 11) -- until May 8th (Check #Electus-app channel @ Discord)

Join Electus Discord FROM HERE

Old 04/11/2020, 20:59   #522

You are constantly opening and closing a new server to collect some money and run away. Its just same Electus as like always...
Old 04/11/2020, 21:24   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufuko24 View Post
You are constantly opening and closing a new server to collect some money and run away. Its just same Electus as like always...
Doesn't change the fact that ppl join it and play^^ i guess that logic works still.You also can't expect they run 1 server forever while all ppl get bored and leave the game after months.But yea i would also appreciate some rly new cool invented stuff :P
Old 04/12/2020, 12:03   #524

elite*gold: 124
Still waiting to receive my donation that I have made on 27 March.
The payment processor is not refunding, GM Prox also doesn't want to send me the silk
Don't use Bitcoin to donate in the server because you will loose your money
Old 04/12/2020, 21:05   #525

elite*gold: 15
Closed Thread