Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 03/22/2020, 07:53   #361
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 118
yea.. You can do the daily Quest only with Premium XD Nice pay2win.
Anf for Job Achievements ( u can get dia box) u need also premium.. Sooo pay2win...

Why the hell i need a fcking premium for a daily quest?

Silk/hour would be cool.. But no its a pay2win server ...



Silkroad21 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2020, 09:52   #362


 
elite*gold: 282
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,382
Received Thanks: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkroad21 View Post
yea.. You can do the daily Quest only with Premium XD Nice pay2win.
Anf for Job Achievements ( u can get dia box) u need also premium.. Sooo pay2win...

Why the hell i need a fcking premium for a daily quest?

Silk/hour would be cool.. But no its a pay2win server ...
Because in our previous server Athens, people created so many bot accounts and abused the daily quest and killed the value of the quest reward. Every main account runs with a premium 99,99% anyway, so.

Same story for the job achievement, we don't let people abuse these rewards with bot chars. Why would we? Protecting the server economy and the value of the only box we have is our goal and we are doing the right thing obviously.


Pr0x! is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2020, 19:10   #363
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Because in our previous server Athens, people created so many bot accounts and abused the daily quest and killed the value of the quest reward. Every main account runs with a premium 99,99% anyway, so.

Same story for the job achievement, we don't let people abuse these rewards with bot chars. Why would we? Protecting the server economy and the value of the only box we have is our goal and we are doing the right thing obviously.
stop lying. U made it premium restricted to make it harder for non donators, so u can force em to donate, u are greedy as fck, thats all.
Btw "1 year uptime guarancee" XDDD I can imagine 1/9000 server, where is playin only Pr0x just to not give back the moneys, that he promised. He is too greedy, that how it will work XD
Phantoka is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2020, 01:58   #364
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,351
Received Thanks: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
stop lying. U made it premium restricted to make it harder for non donators, so u can force em to donate, u are greedy as fck, thats all.
Btw "1 year uptime guarancee" XDDD I can imagine 1/9000 server, where is playin only Pr0x just to not give back the moneys, that he promised. He is too greedy, that how it will work XD
AFK botting for 24 hours you earn:
500 silks worth Elixers/Stones. (1 account) and hwid is [2] so you earn 1000silk to sell those stuff u dropped in 24hours + you make 100/150m on picking items/selling & gold's itself. Then, you can go godsend, fgw to earn more and that will be from 200s to 1500s up to your luck. Then, hunting uniques, attending automatic Events, joining discord giveaways, joining battle royale????
You can earn playing so much Silks, It's up to you If you want to earn or to lose.
Full packpage:
1600 s (2x avatars prem devil pet)
+ free tittle from Quest

Stop hating, Electus is pay2win, but you can still earn stuff if you do use ur brain. Also, what's not pay2win in life?
And, those P2W players are good only in solo events such as survival? nothing else xD As you can see, they haven't took any Unique, we did with normals +7 (It's all about having a decent team to play with, and to have a IQ below 50 xDDD)

Looking forward to see the fixes tomorrow on clientless. GLHF


Katara* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2020, 07:50   #365
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
stop lying. U made it premium restricted to make it harder for non donators, so u can force em to donate, u are greedy as fck, thats all.
Btw "1 year uptime guarancee" XDDD I can imagine 1/9000 server, where is playin only Pr0x just to not give back the moneys, that he promised. He is too greedy, that how it will work XD
#agree
Silkroad21 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2020, 08:03   #366
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
give it some time and we'll see, seems hype
gorpgcc is offline  
Old 03/23/2020, 11:05   #367
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 5

This is Electus Online: Poseidon 100 Cap EU/CH.
Frus is offline  
Old 03/24/2020, 07:11   #368
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 42
WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!
WTS free kills for ur job kills EP limits!
We've got around 150 chars with already 100level. U need kills in job to complete ur limit? It's not a problem anymore. DM me for more details. Ofc only for real money!
Also we can login em in BA party (multiple PC) and survival arena and group in one place to make u easily farm honor points.
Special prices for non donators.
Don't wait. DM me in epvp for more details!
Phantoka is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 09:59   #369
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,351
Received Thanks: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!WTS!
WTS free kills for ur job kills EP limits!
We've got around 150 chars with already 100level. U need kills in job to complete ur limit? It's not a problem anymore. DM me for more details. Ofc only for real money!
Also we can login em in BA party (multiple PC) and survival arena and group in one place to make u easily farm honor points.
Special prices for non donators.
Don't wait. DM me in epvp for more details!
Hahah, and what are you doing? Trying to earn money, poor guy hahahah
Katara* is offline  
Old 03/24/2020, 10:34   #370
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Hahah, and what are you doing? Trying to earn money, poor guy hahahah
and tell me why not? Lets make money over this money machine from pr0x. Already 5 DMs, so people are interested
Phantoka is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 11:05   #371
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 35
Is it worth to join? Or it's too late to start now?
windy9991 is offline  
Old 03/24/2020, 11:34   #372


 
elite*gold: 282
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,382
Received Thanks: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy9991 View Post
Is it worth to join? Or it's too late to start now?
It sure is, come check it out yourself, you will LOVE it.

poseidon is only 10 days old, we increased XP rates & magic stone drops recently, you can turbo farm and catch up,

come on in; https://electus.online/downloads
discord 24/7 chat; http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 03/24/2020, 12:34   #373
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 13
Electus Poseidon is the biggest dissapointment ever. Let's be honest, u knew there'll be a lot of players and u did not prepare well.
You've created pay2win server which u want to sell us as play2win. It will take months for non-donators to reach the same level as donators because they will be still ahead. Of course there always was an advantage for donators but not that big as it is now.
I wonder how to drop elixirs, stones and the other things when we are still disconnected because of random client's crashes every freaking day.
This entire idea was great, no doubt, but I'd rather to play on a stable server than on the one we've been given.
Of course donators will defend it because they have no choice. If players gonna leave their contribution and everything they've accomplished will be useless at all.
AvengerSan is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/24/2020, 13:41   #374
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy9991 View Post
Is it worth to join? Or it's too late to start now?
Yeah it is, but only if u planning to donate for 50k silks to get full sos eq, otherwise u won't catch up. Its 10 days old server and already people have full sox +7+9 eq
Phantoka is online now  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2020, 16:56   #375


 
elite*gold: 282
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,382
Received Thanks: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerSan View Post
Electus Poseidon is the biggest dissapointment ever. Let's be honest, u knew there'll be a lot of players and u did not prepare well.
You've created pay2win server which u want to sell us as play2win. It will take months for non-donators to reach the same level as donators because they will be still ahead. Of course there always was an advantage for donators but not that big as it is now.
I wonder how to drop elixirs, stones and the other things when we are still disconnected because of random client's crashes every freaking day.
This entire idea was great, no doubt, but I'd rather to play on a stable server than on the one we've been given.
Of course donators will defend it because they have no choice. If players gonna leave their contribution and everything they've accomplished will be useless at all.
Poseidon Server is a sum of 5 years of dedicated work. So, I don't know what you mean with ''You knew it would be full but you didn't prepare it''.

if you are talking about the client crashes, there is one thing you should know about, this server is running with VSRO files, which are test files came out back in early 2010's. These files are barely working, full of bugs and are not meant to handle that many players on it and there is no source code. We're running on a custom setup to make it work with 9k. SRO_Client on the other hand is not supposed to handle such crowd. It breaks. Fix? There is none. What do I mean with there is no fix, is literally, there is no fix for this whatsoever.

So, client might crash time to time, it's normal and expected in such crowded server. Wish I could fix it or pay someone to get it fixed, but that is not possible.

Also, quick reminder about 1 year up tim guarantee. Cheers.


Pr0x! is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
[ELECTUS - ATHENS] 2500+ Daily Users | 1 YEAR Uptime Guarantee | 100 CAP Chinese
Today - SRO PServer Advertising - 1091 Replies
ELECTUS ONLINE PRESENTS; 'ATHENS' http://i.epvpimg.com/TyFLdab.png NEW SERVER; 100 CAP CHINESE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhdNyFROPhk Electus Online Website is available in following languages.
Guarantee Sports Betting Tipps ! guarantee or money back !
01/06/2017 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
I offer some TREASURES for tonight NBA & NHL ! If more then 50% from your Treasure is wrong u get your eGold back ! as always gl to all ! NHL PICKS http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasur e/335467



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.