Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020

Discussion on [ELECTUS - POSEIDON] NEW SERVER | 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE| 100 CAP EU+CH | 13.03.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/16/2020, 19:17   #541

elite*gold: 0
Sadly GM ruined the game by a foolish decision to buff the thief union. Let me first say we were thieves before the buff, but never asked for a buff as thief union rates were fine. GM first encouraged everyone to become thieves and then dropped thief union rates to 1 EP & 6m per 5*. Traders can bot and get 600m and 80 EP easily while thieves have to kill and take back 80 5* caravans. He says it will return to normal as more people drop out of thief union, but what about the gold and EP we lost in the process? Traders continue gaining gold and EP. Thieves don't even pickup loot anymore since you have to invest more than 6m on camel and special return scroll. GM did this to increase donations sadly, pretty greedy if you ask me... Stay away from this server, it was great once, but terrible now since there's nothing fun to do.
Old 04/16/2020, 19:32   #542

elite*gold: 8697
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by srocuyuzsrocu View Post
Sadly GM ruined the game by a foolish decision to buff the thief union. Let me first say we were thieves before the buff, but never asked for a buff as thief union rates were fine. GM first encouraged everyone to become thieves and then dropped thief union rates to 1 EP & 6m per 5*. Traders can bot and get 600m and 80 EP easily while thieves have to kill and take back 80 5* caravans. He says it will return to normal as more people drop out of thief union, but what about the gold and EP we lost in the process? Traders continue gaining gold and EP. Thieves don't even pickup loot anymore since you have to invest more than 6m on camel and special return scroll. GM did this to increase donations sadly, pretty greedy if you ask me... Stay away from this server, it was great once, but terrible now since there's nothing fun to do.
Reading server information thread before starting to play the game usually helps a lot.

Thank you for your feedback, anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 04:33   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Reading server information thread before starting to play the game usually helps a lot.

Thank you for your feedback, anyway.
Funny, you limited the number of thieves, and yet u made the profit to 1 EP per stolen 5*, and nerfed literary everything for thieves, yet u buffed hunter/traders so hard. And you're crying that people are scripting as h/t? what are you trying to do? Do you want an active server, or bot server?
Even tho there is 150-200 thieves, and hmm? 8k h/t? nice.
Old 04/17/2020, 13:14   #544

GOOD GAME
Old 04/17/2020, 21:14   #545

elite*gold: 109
SPECIAL DONATION EVENT

Donation event started! 30% Bonus starting from now till sunday 23:59

Old 04/18/2020, 00:05   #546

8k online wow. GOAT server ever
Old 04/18/2020, 00:44   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoka View Post
Nice joke. Electus giving any silk items or any other items for free for new players?! Na na na, u need give pr0x more money to cure his fake cancer if u want catch up
If you played electus before (NOT POSEIDON). It's good to remember that the new players getting 7day premium and devil. Also 10d set fb +3

NOW WE GET 0

Now we need to trade all day to buy fcking set +5 fb 10d ...

Tearful
Old 04/18/2020, 14:51   #548

elite*gold: 124
GM Pr0x I wanted to report someone selling his silk and items for IRL money but Yukie doesn't want to cooperate. Can you contact me as we are talking about a really loaded guy and it's only a matter of time before he sells his stuff and other people follow his example
You decide if you want to keep the peace in the server or not
Old 04/18/2020, 14:59   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbrodt8 View Post
GM Pr0x I wanted to report someone selling his silk and items for IRL money but Yukie doesn't want to cooperate. Can you contact me as we are talking about a really loaded guy and it's only a matter of time before he sells his stuff and other people follow his example
You decide if you want to keep the peace in the server or not
Yukie is an assistant, not an admin. Such reports are handled via ticket system. I advice you to submit a ticket and report the user and we will take necessary action.

I assure you, treatening admins will not get you what you want. Yukie already told me that you treatened him and the admins for spreading false information, trust me, with this attitude you only risk your accounts.
Old 04/18/2020, 15:08   #550

elite*gold: 124
Quote:
Yukie is an assistant, not an admin. Such reports are handled via ticket system. I advice you to submit a ticket and report the user and we will take necessary action.

I assure you, treatening admins will not get you what you want. Yukie already told me that you treatened him and the admins for spreading false information, trust me, with this attitude you only risk your accounts.
I have not threatened him, but I don't think it's normal for me to just receive 8000 silk when the guy got 100k silk worth
Old 04/18/2020, 15:12   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbrodt8 View Post
I have not threatened him, but I don't think it's normal for me to just receive 8000 silk when the guy got 100k silk worth
Reporting users and receiving rewards are done accordingly to the regulations that apply to everyone and every case.

When you report a user, we will investigate. If you have anything to report, do it via ticket system and the admin team will work on it.
Old 04/18/2020, 19:45   #552

Quote:
Reporting users and receiving rewards are done accordingly to the regulations that apply to everyone and every case.

When you report a user, we will investigate. If you have anything to report, do it via ticket system and the admin team will work on it.
Hey, after downloading the client and adding exception in firewall i cannot start silkroad. I tried running as admin with no luck. When in silkroad launcher i press start nothing happens.

Here is the dump file.
Old 04/18/2020, 19:51   #553

elite*gold: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
Hey, after downloading the client and adding exception in firewall i cannot start silkroad. I tried running as admin with no luck. When in silkroad launcher i press start nothing happens.

Here is the dump file.
Hello, please contact me @ discord i will help you solving this issue ^^
Old 04/18/2020, 20:31   #554

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
Hello, please contact me @ discord i will help you solving this issue ^^
Contacted
Old 04/18/2020, 23:03   #555

For the people who wanna join this server now donīt do it. You will never catch up with this system even if you play 24/7. Alchemy rate is worse than in isro I spent 14k silk (approximately 100$) to make devil spirit alchemy. It ended up +1 and was one time +4. Now they will say this is a guy who ragequit but I share only my experience with this server. I know all private servers try to milk money but this alchemy rates are more than bad and forces you to spend a lot of money to be at least a bit competitive. Also the moon equipment they are talking about is ("play to win"), you will get a few parts maybe untill this server will close and reopen a new one again.