Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Eagle Online l G.O 10.07 l 100 CAP l CH Only | Continuous innovation.

Discussion on Eagle Online l G.O 10.07 l 100 CAP l CH Only | Continuous innovation. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 07/15/2020, 02:21   #526
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 849
Received Thanks: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
lol get a life kid ... with 5k you can travel 2 month+ (long that this server life) in all the world and will have MUCH more fun than play some online game .
" get a life kid " nice sentence, you better don't give me advices what to do with my money, tho. Of course I'm not going to spend my summer in front of the PC , I just mentioned " 1 year over there " but 5K blinded you bro.
leo2111 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2020, 20:53   #527
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 355
Received Thanks: 31
There are several players playing with 20-30 pcs in internet cafes.... and the normal ones can just login 2 accs on 1 pc .... Ip Limit does not excist... change something.. Make ip Limit online or higher the ammount on 1 pc but not this kind..
neck909 is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 07:19   #528
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,694
Received Thanks: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by neck909 View Post
There are several players playing with 20-30 pcs in internet cafes.... and the normal ones can just login 2 accs on 1 pc .... Ip Limit does not excist... change something.. Make ip Limit online or higher the ammount on 1 pc but not this kind..
IP limit is 4 so idk where u got 20-30 pcs theory from, probably they let some inet cafes ip to join but if it's 20 pcs on then it's not 1 person
Carillon is offline  
Old 07/16/2020, 08:00   #529
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 355
Received Thanks: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
IP limit is 4 so idk where u got 20-30 pcs theory from, probably they let some inet cafes ip to join but if it's 20 pcs on then it's not 1 person
The IP Limit is not 4.. At the moment there is no ip limit.. Test it...
neck909 is offline  
Old 07/18/2020, 01:33   #530
 
elite*gold: 198
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by neck909 View Post
The IP Limit is not 4.. At the moment there is no ip limit.. Test it...
No, you should test it by yourself!

I can understand that you are surprised with such a playerbase, but these rumors you are trying to spread is totally fake and not true

Some players already can't login the game because they've reached their IP limit!

Check this

Ash* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2020, 22:57   #531
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 225
Received Thanks: 62
why mobs don't drop any stones ?!
stankevicius is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 23:06   #532
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,645
Received Thanks: 546
server gg - they sell sos +8 set without immo

GG
clericakar is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 23:33   #533
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 4
its on every privat server there are few ppl getting free **** from the gm friend.
theduckduck is offline  
Old 07/21/2020, 20:09   #534
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 34
server dead already? no caravans anymore.
Maybe change some job rewards?
cyhton is offline  
Old 07/21/2020, 20:20   #535
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 65
Eagle fail Nr 2 or 3 idk sure.. never again!
WeedFrosch is offline  
Old 07/21/2020, 20:23   #536
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 34
yea seems like it, GMs doesnt even try to do anything about it. Alot of players quited already cuz too many thieves and no caravans. Cant even earn money to play against heavy donators
cyhton is offline  
Old 07/22/2020, 09:00   #537
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhton View Post
server dead already? no caravans anymore.
Maybe change some job rewards?
There are caravans but there are hunters who are afk/trace/stay in town during the trade run thus the caravan fail.
jkrall is offline  
Old 07/22/2020, 13:57   #538
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 24
7000 online> 3900 Online in 12 days... this server is fail because two things
1- LAG EVERY DAY SINCE DAY OPENING
2- TOO MUCH PAY2WIN and dont say " lol wtf are you say you can trade " lol i never will do trades everey ******* day to make 1b and buy 400 silk, when one guy donate 100$ and buy everything!!! trash server...

Im still miss Elamidas,Swsro,Ecsro,Ecsro Fembria, Zscz that was the real private server, not this ****!
draxler78 is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/22/2020, 14:26   #539
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 34
no there are no caravans.
quiting server because no job activity. Only thieves can earn something

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrall View Post
There are caravans but there are hunters who are afk/trace/stay in town during the trade run thus the caravan fail.
cyhton is offline  
Old 07/22/2020, 16:40   #540
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 844
Received Thanks: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by draxler78 View Post
7000 online> 3900 Online in 12 days... this server is fail because two things
1- LAG EVERY DAY SINCE DAY OPENING
2- TOO MUCH PAY2WIN and dont say " lol wtf are you say you can trade " lol i never will do trades everey ******* day to make 1b and buy 400 silk, when one guy donate 100$ and buy everything!!! trash server...

Im still miss Elamidas,Swsro,Ecsro,Ecsro Fembria, Zscz that was the real private server, not this ****!
Yup ecsro and swsro days missing too,when less $ mattered more fun from playing sro.Dont expect much mate even from the 2 big upcoming privs ac....s and ele..s,they not gona last even longer than last rugby .Too much failbox system promoting donators too much,all you can do is skip waiting for something with fresh system.
_PRZEMAN_ is offline  
Thanks
5 Users

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.