Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VictoriaSro Vitality | Cap 130 - 14DG -2600+ ONLINE! | SHAMBALA - 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

Discussion on VictoriaSro Vitality | Cap 130 - 14DG -2600+ ONLINE! | SHAMBALA - 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/27/2020, 21:49   #61

elite*gold: 6
Yea, website server in maintenance. You can use another mbot temporary during this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZh4ku View Post
Does anyone have a problem with mbot not being able to log in? It started last night after client update.
Old 03/29/2020, 01:39   #62

elite*gold: 0
So there is a problem with teleporting anywhere near Donwhang. You never load and you can't log back in.
Old 03/29/2020, 21:11   #63

how long it took ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
So there is a problem with teleporting anywhere near Donwhang. You never load and you can't log back in.
Old 03/30/2020, 21:26   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by albayim View Post
how long it took ?
It was fixed the other day when the server was restarted.

Right now though, the website seems to be not working.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2020, 21:52   #65

Try 130.victoriasro.com. /en will be active a few hours.
Quote:
It was fixed the other day when the server was restarted.

Right now though, the website seems to be not working.
Old 04/01/2020, 10:19   #66

elite*gold: 100
allready 1week here and will stay much longer
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2020, 14:46   #67

Have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerooO121 View Post
allready 1week here and will stay much longer
Old 04/02/2020, 18:50   #68

I'm playing it, and it's been a good experience, almost no lag and very fun.
Just one complain that I haven't seen much english speaking players, I'm looking for a guild to join and keep playing it.

IGN: Sander
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2020, 18:56   #69

Server is online?
I just downloaded, but i can't even open the launcher. It says under maintenance.
Old 04/02/2020, 20:34   #70

There are many english speaking players Come our discord and meet others

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderdsz View Post
I'm playing it, and it's been a good experience, almost no lag and very fun.
Just one complain that I haven't seen much english speaking players, I'm looking for a guild to join and keep playing it.

IGN: Sander
It's online. Write us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsi9795 View Post
Server is online?
I just downloaded, but i can't even open the launcher. It says under maintenance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2020, 22:17   #71

Nice server concept, but rates are too low for 14d items, prices are super inflated and the server is dominated by people who buy silk.

Ill keep on the server to see how it ends up for me, but its not looking good since I don't plan on buying silk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2020, 22:44   #72

We planned it play2win, too. If you make effort, you can gain so many things, even immo, astral, silk Choose it. Pay or make effort

Quote:
Nice server concept, but rates are too low for 14d items, prices are super inflated and the server is dominated by people who buy silk.

Ill keep on the server to see how it ends up for me, but its not looking good since I don't plan on buying silk.
Old 04/04/2020, 05:06   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by albayim View Post
We planned it play2win, too. If you make effort, you can gain so many things, even immo, astral, silk Choose it. Pay or make effort
All fine and good if you're able to get everything by playing the game. But the grind to paying ratio needs to be more equal.

It leaves a sour taste in anyone's mouth when a play2win player has to grind for weeks and weeks to get anything, while a person who buys silk has all they want in a few days or less.

That aspect has always been an issue with Silkroad Online. The greatest of Pservers with great systems will fall because of using silk to get what you want.

I understand that people who buy silk are what keep the server running, but at some point it needs to be limited on what you can get with silk. Being able to buy any sort of power with real money is when you get problems and games like that always get bad reviews and games where you can buy only cosmetics get great reviews.

Another problem is that if you make a server thats completely play2win(cosmetics only and no buying power with silk)people might not play because they can't buy their power, which is sad.

Can't have a titanic grind for play2win and nearly instant *** mode for pay2win. Play2win will never compete with pay2win in that case.
Old 04/04/2020, 14:35   #74

is it too late to start this server? and quick question; do we need your victoria sro mbot or can we bot with sbot crack?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2020, 15:28   #75

I don't think so. System supports you VictoriaSro Mbot an alternative to mbot cracks. You can use sbot, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStrukk95 View Post
is it too late to start this server? and quick question; do we need your victoria sro mbot or can we bot with sbot crack?
It's not realistic comment. All games running with this mentality.

Most of silk system don't give any silk or chance in game. We provide this. Some of our players equal with payers. Because they spend so many times and make effort. If everyone can reach payers, who will pay ? And of course player can reach higher power which pay for silk. It's Silkroad's system.

Quote:
All fine and good if you're able to get everything by playing the game. But the grind to paying ratio needs to be more equal.

It leaves a sour taste in anyone's mouth when a play2win player has to grind for weeks and weeks to get anything, while a person who buys silk has all they want in a few days or less.

That aspect has always been an issue with Silkroad Online. The greatest of Pservers with great systems will fall because of using silk to get what you want.

I understand that people who buy silk are what keep the server running, but at some point it needs to be limited on what you can get with silk. Being able to buy any sort of power with real money is when you get problems and games like that always get bad reviews and games where you can buy only cosmetics get great reviews.

Another problem is that if you make a server thats completely play2win(cosmetics only and no buying power with silk)people might not play because they can't buy their power, which is sad.

Can't have a titanic grind for play2win and nearly instant god mode for pay2win. Play2win will never compete with pay2win in that case.
Closed Thread

Tags
120 cap, 130 cap, victoriasro, vigorous, vitality 130