Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



VictoriaSro Vitality | Cap 130 - 14DG -2600+ ONLINE! | SHAMBALA - 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE.

Discussion on VictoriaSro Vitality | Cap 130 - 14DG -2600+ ONLINE! | SHAMBALA - 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 02/25/2020, 13:16   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 188
Received Thanks: 33
The client on Mega is not working anymore.



elipson is offline  
Old 02/25/2020, 19:13   #32
 
elite*gold: 651
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 9
Could you check it again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elipson View Post
The client on Mega is not working anymore.


albayim is offline  
Old 02/26/2020, 12:39   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Awesome!
Gods Origin is offline  
Old 02/29/2020, 10:20   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 7
How many ppl online?


pornadolek92 is offline  
Old 02/29/2020, 16:33   #35
 
elite*gold: 651
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 9
Yes, 2000++ online
Quote:
Originally Posted by pornadolek92 View Post
How many ppl online?
albayim is offline  
Old 03/03/2020, 15:41   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 488
Received Thanks: 31
Low rates for 130 cap .... Need to grid 2 weaks? Lol ....
marius_p5 is offline  
Old 03/04/2020, 13:18   #37
 
elite*gold: 651
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 9
Nearly yes. But we said it's hard 2 weeks not long for a long-term server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius_p5 View Post
Low rates for 130 cap .... Need to grid 2 weaks? Lol ....
albayim is offline  
Old 03/04/2020, 20:42   #38
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 142
Received Thanks: 67
6 years experience... No need to say anything more
RanstaMonsta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2020, 16:38   #39
 
elite*gold: 651
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 9
Thx a lot And it's not like reborn, reborn reborn It's nonstop 6 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanstaMonsta View Post
6 years experience... No need to say anything more
albayim is offline  
Old 03/05/2020, 21:37   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys!

How do I run the bot?

thy in advance
gege31 is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 13:44   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 12
where on Flame Mountain are 90 lvl mobs?
ayashi321 is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 17:13   #42
 
elite*gold: 651
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 9
Of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by gege31 View Post
Hey guys!

How do I run the bot?

thy in advance
Go next rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayashi321 View Post
where on Flame Mountain are 90 lvl mobs?
albayim is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 17:50   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 27
well gm banned me like 2 weeks ago or more i dont remember , cuz i said from global chat ' my guild is gonna leave server ' and yeah is bannable i just learned after i got banned anyways problem is my acc was on rank probably 2 or 3 anyways while i was talking with him he was like' it s ok you can leave ur acc will stay there i wont make anything ' then i leave server today my friend told me ' did you log ur account i said no lol i got banned? ' i checked my acc from rank my blade is gone and that's the reason my acc down from rank wo reason i asked to him today ' why did you make this while you say it's ok he says ' you're advertisement urself with that so i took it xDD this is the reason lmao , anyways if you gonna start this server care about this he can change ip pc rates without ask anyone 16 to 8 so he can change in future to ip pc 1 care about it good luck ^ ^ btw im RussianRedzi you can check my account from website
gokhancan1337 is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 18:24   #44
 
elite*gold: 651
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 9
)) That's really funny. You said to us "I will open a game." And if your character seen on rank yea it's your advertise. And if you banned our server, your rights go. We gave information about PC/IP change. We detected abuse about IP limit, then we changed to 8. If 2 people use same network, if they proof it, we can identify new limit. That's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokhancan1337 View Post
well gm banned me like 2 weeks ago or more i dont remember , cuz i said from global chat ' my guild is gonna leave server ' and yeah is bannable i just learned after i got banned anyways problem is my acc was on rank probably 2 or 3 anyways while i was talking with him he was like' it s ok you can leave ur acc will stay there i wont make anything ' then i leave server today my friend told me ' did you log ur account i said no lol i got banned? ' i checked my acc from rank my blade is gone and that's the reason my acc down from rank wo reason i asked to him today ' why did you make this while you say it's ok he says ' you're advertisement urself with that so i took it xDD this is the reason lmao , anyways if you gonna start this server care about this he can change ip pc rates without ask anyone 16 to 8 so he can change in future to ip pc 1 care about it good luck ^ ^ btw im RussianRedzi you can check my account from website
albayim is offline  
Old 03/06/2020, 18:39   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 27
so what's the problem if i decide to open server ? did i say something about from global ? those guild members are my friend and i closed LightOfGod also all of them didnt leave server opened new guild Unity i hope they gonna still play ur server also some1 a month ago abused gold bug we know it you didnt say anything about just like ' we banned all of them ' so they bought all silks from game 25 silk pumped 3b to 5b one day w/o reason


gokhancan1337 is offline  
Reply

Tags
120 cap, 130 cap, victoriasro, vigorous, vitality 130


Similar Threads
Vitality Gaming Presents; Vitality Dekaron 100x and 1000x.
07/20/2009 - Private Server - 118 Replies
Thread Updated as of June 29th, 2009. Thanks for clicking on our thread. All information on our server is posted here. Server Status: http://status.blackout-gaming.net/status.php?dns=6 6.231.190.130&port=50005&style=13 Latest News: July 4th . -New updates maps, party pvp and summy skill fixes. -New patch released and is required to play. -Server Back up on July 3rd
Vitality Gaming Presents -- Vitality Cabal [CB]
05/26/2009 - Private Server - 28 Replies
Hey Guys We are proud to announce our 3rd Game Vitality Cabal. Server just opened today and is in Closed Beta Test Period. Closed Beta will end in a week, in this time we will try to find most of the bugs and fix them. CB Rates: exp: 700x skil exp: 500x craft exp: 200x Alz Drop Rate: 50x( but mobs drop lots of alz) Nation War: Every 1 Hour.
Vitality Gaming Presents --- Vitality Flyff
05/08/2009 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Hello and welcome to Vitality Flyff First of all Vitality Gaming Planet is a gaming network and we host different games. Currently we are hosting Dekaron and we are increasing our game servers. So we started by hosting flyff and rose online. We are also going to host 3 more games. We try our best to professionalize our game servers and instead of having same old boring stuff in pservers we tend to make customs out of it which will make gameplay more fun. However we care about our players...
S> 130/130/132 Water + 130/130/75 Archer + 130/130 Archer + 130/130/130 Trojan
07/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Why am I selling these: So far I have sold many of my chars through here and have had some pretty succesfull deals, leading to me selling the last bit of chars I have got left. The water currently has the donation status as Prince and with the 2soc items on has 271 potency. Just make an offer, even if you think it'd be too low, i dont have much time Selling the following: Warrior 130 / Warrior 130 / Water 132 Water 130 / Water 130 / Trojan 130 Water 130 / Archer 130 / Archer 75



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.