Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term

Discussion on JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/18/2019, 10:09   #1126

elite*gold: 0
Guild Spartans is still looking for new players : PM ingame: Flowerpower
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/19/2019, 09:21   #1127

Received Thanks: 1,670
Old 05/19/2019, 10:12   #1128

What are the future plans of the server?
i think a good amount of people are wondering wether to move on to other psros, if the server is gonna stay a stale 70cap server.

cheers
Old 05/19/2019, 11:15   #1129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naith View Post
What are the future plans of the server?
i think a good amount of people are wondering wether to move on to other psros, if the server is gonna stay a stale 70cap server.

cheers
yep, i left before few days cuz cap 70 so boring.. if they will make it cap 80 ofc i will join again. (Rocky)
Old 05/19/2019, 15:45   #1130

What would change from 70 to 80, tell me? Maybe a couple skills more? Servers gotta make things to do. Like ctf, ba. Even if it’s oldschool it’s still a pserver that needs players to have fun with. So only make the cap higher won’t change anything.

Ps: The server worth playing? How much people online? Any activities?
Old 05/19/2019, 17:14   #1131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sando View Post
What would change from 70 to 80, tell me? Maybe a couple skills more? Servers gotta make things to do. Like ctf, ba. Even if it’s oldschool it’s still a pserver that needs players to have fun with. So only make the cap higher won’t change anything.

Ps: The server worth playing? How much people online? Any activities?
even with more events this cap boring as fck, nukers die in 1 hit without snow shields, force no worth to play cuz no debuffs, same blader no bleed. bow no stun skill and no knock back skill so its feel bad too to play bow. more? And ye im agree server need more stuffs like auto event or idk but wothout nothing its boring
Old 05/19/2019, 19:21   #1132

elite*gold: 20
worth to start?
Old 05/19/2019, 20:17   #1133

around 150 individual people online. website shows 500+ however everyone here has 3+ characters so easy math.. Server is nice but its boring as hell. After you hit 70 all you do is botting 24/7 in hope for sos. DH south always empty, no one cares about uniques, job is basically dead, no pvp here. Worth to see but not worth to stay for a long time. <-- My opinion
Old 05/19/2019, 21:05   #1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizipleskot1 View Post
around 150 individual people online. website shows 500+ however everyone here has 3+ characters so easy math.. Server is nice but its boring as hell. After you hit 70 all you do is botting 24/7 in hope for sos. DH south always empty, no one cares about uniques, job is basically dead, no pvp here. Worth to see but not worth to stay for a long time. <-- My opinion
true +1 thats why i leave after month... 70 lvl set fb and 0 pvp / job / fw bugged / noting to do
Old 05/19/2019, 22:51   #1135

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanivkodd View Post
even with more events this cap boring as fck, nukers die in 1 hit without snow shields, force no worth to play cuz no debuffs, same blader no bleed. bow no stun skill and no knock back skill so its feel bad too to play bow. more? And ye im agree server need more stuffs like auto event or idk but wothout nothing its boring
Why someone doesnt make an 110 cap server like this...It would be truly amazing.I cannot imagine why people cant see that 110 was the best cap ever in silkroad...
Old 05/20/2019, 00:28   #1136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incepatorul View Post
Why someone doesnt make an 110 cap server like this...It would be truly amazing.I cannot imagine why people cant see that 110 was the best cap ever in silkroad...
Because it wasn’t
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/20/2019, 00:55   #1137

needs more activities as i see.
Old 05/20/2019, 14:53   #1138

I having fun everyday on job. On Thief and trade site. FW if ur guild is garbage sure its boring. PvP ye ppl still do not wanna pvp that much gues no full sos set make them scaried. Sure that there is not ALOT things to do but this is why we come to this server (OLD SCHOOL NOT FULL EDIT SHANY POKEMON ****). Have like vanilla one. Nothing over edited etc. So if u looking for everythink that SRO doesn't have at cap 70 just leave. If u are social enough u can get ppl to have somethink to do around world. So Please don't cry that much if u are one of this ppl who just start bot and leavae it for 4days.

\
yeye bad english etc. who cares. Have fun.
I Recomended this server 100%. yo
<- Join date, ye probably thats why i enjoy it that much.
Old 05/20/2019, 16:24   #1139

elite*gold: 24
The server is really fun but as ppl said, cap 70 is not the best cap for a long term serv.
Every int are rerolling to glaive STR because even with a +5 stuffs you can own a full int with sox so not that fun.

Fortress is still fun, jobbing is fun (even funnier since there are scrolls for job penalty so you can thief the morning and make a union trade the same afternoon).

Why cap 80 would be better ? Because it won't be 100% full str glaive, there will be more diversity on the server.

I know this is a free project and GM are "working" on their free time for free but here is a quick list of what I'd like to see :

- Alchemy notice to keep competition between players for the alchemy
- Rank for the unique hunting with prizes
- Battle Arena rather than Capture the flag (boring as hell) with coins to buy fun rewards (santa gloves, bdf, sox d7 (not d8), elixirs, certains stones ....)
- A rise of the cap 80 in the future (not now but if GM say that the cap will never go to 80, which is still old school btw, then ppl will leave the serv which is a shame
- Maybe in a future a forgotten world (ok it's not super old school but it can be fun to have dungeon to do as an event with funny price if you finish it)

That is just some examples of small things that would keep the serv kind of oldschool but with more stuffs to do !
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/20/2019, 17:24   #1140

The server is completely fun. It still needs some edits but is way impressive! I would recommend y'all to come and try it! Oldschoolers will be impressed af, i promise!
For a freebie project, in few words it is awesome! People help each others in plvls, trades and so on. Give it a try mates, it really worth the effort if you involve into it! Gear up, find yourself a team and lets be part of this journey.

Let it grow bigger and let it turn in something that you must be part of. JSRO History!

Spartans guild wish you a nice game!

Maxy
Closed Thread