Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term

Discussion on JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 05/26/2019, 14:15   #1156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
Hello Guys,

I think that many of you already heard that InZiDeR left or will leave the team.
I will go on leading this project and he will help me if needed.

So my plans are:
- Switch the root Server since its now on my name.
- Upgrade the Level Cap to 80
- Upgrade the skill Cap to 80
- Back to the origin of Taklamakan
- Enable at least moon drops

The plan for now is that the migration and the update will take place on 07.-08.06.2019.
I dont think that there will be a huge down time.

My hope is that you guys are fine with this decision and i hope you see my efforts to keep this project running!

Greetz [GM] Matrix
was lv80 skills with snow shiled or not ?



neco66 is offline  
Old 05/26/2019, 19:00   #1157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,019
Received Thanks: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
Hey guys. Just to inform you. Matrix is leading the project from now on. I will "not" leave you fully. Ofc I will support him with developing related stuff. But I'am not 100% into this project anymore, since I got other stuff to care for. It is like it is. I will always think about my community and how everything started! I'am happy we made such a big step to this process of JSRO. Love you all. Keep it up
Worried
Everytime when you changed admin or host, that server gets closed after few days.

You can browse it at elitepvpers.

Other things:(that worries us)
- Website dont get updated since 2 weeks
- Weekend Event is still running over 2 weeks
- No official info about cap increase
- Job reward (Hunter) dont work since over 2 weeks
- Server dont gets restarted in that last 2 weeks



I really like this server, its just sad that it turns into mud by same strategy over and over again.


Casque is offline  
Old 05/26/2019, 19:46   #1158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
I think the server is at the point right now when it will die eventually again no matter what we or GM do. From 700+ players and crowded DH just a week ago we went into 450+ (around 100 individual players, maybe less) and almost empty every city. People dont stall, dont trade, dont job. Its a ghost server with "empty" player statistics. Personally I wouldnt mind a separate 80 cap CH server with the same features and rates as a new beginning for most of us here. It doesnt have to replace the 70 cap one of course.
zizipleskot1 is offline  
Old 05/26/2019, 21:17   #1159
 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Worried
Everytime when you changed admin or host, that server gets closed after few days.

You can browse it at elitepvpers.

Other things:(that worries us)
- Website dont get updated since 2 weeks
- Weekend Event is still running over 2 weeks
- No official info about cap increase
- Job reward (Hunter) dont work since over 2 weeks
- Server dont gets restarted in that last 2 weeks



I really like this server, its just sad that it turns into mud by same strategy over and over again.
Its so nice how thankful you are. We/I provide you a completly free server and you act like you pay 50$ per month for this.

It's so unfair that you dont even give me a chance.
And there is a official info about cap increase.

I,am just planning the switch of the root and the upgrade to cap 80.
Just a little bit patience for me would be so great.
I feel like there is nothing you can do right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizipleskot1 View Post
I think the server is at the point right now when it will die eventually again no matter what we or GM do. From 700+ players and crowded DH just a week ago we went into 450+ (around 100 individual players, maybe less) and almost empty every city. People dont stall, dont trade, dont job. Its a ghost server with "empty" player statistics. Personally I wouldnt mind a separate 80 cap CH server with the same features and rates as a new beginning for most of us here. It doesnt have to replace the 70 cap one of course.
In first place you could start things against it. Why dont you start a trade? There are still many people trading all night.
And opening 2 Server would seperate the community too much.


EscapeYunea is offline  
Old 05/27/2019, 00:23   #1160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Worried
Everytime when you changed admin or host, that server gets closed after few days.

You can browse it at elitepvpers.

Other things:(that worries us)
- Website dont get updated since 2 weeks
- Weekend Event is still running over 2 weeks
- No official info about cap increase
- Job reward (Hunter) dont work since over 2 weeks
- Server dont gets restarted in that last 2 weeks



I really like this server, its just sad that it turns into mud by same strategy over and over again.
I understand how you feel but that's because it was a shady moment where InZiDeR was less and less present and Matrix came officially as the main GM.

We need to all help in this project if we believe in it and one single person can't actually do everything ( look how InZiDeR was crazy busy).

The serv will be awesome at cap 80 and with the help of some moderators, it shouldn't be a problem !
I already offered my help to update the website

Hopefully, cap 80 will run smoothly and serv will keep being awesome !

Cheers,
LinKx
Kenai is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2019, 15:08   #1161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 31
I dont even understand why people not getting bored of always the same **** moneymaking server with thousands overedits that close after one month this project is free and its no stupid **** where only some player getting really strong (when they are donate). everyone have a chance to be at the top

Also i think its not easy to handle everything because its not like 10years ago. many ppl at work and have family but just want to play the oldschool silkroad not that bullshit of today
stfu12 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2019, 16:36   #1162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 560
Received Thanks: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeYunea View Post
Its so nice how thankful you are. We/I provide you a completly free server and you act like you pay 50$ per month for this.

It's so unfair that you dont even give me a chance.
And there is a official info about cap increase.

I,am just planning the switch of the root and the upgrade to cap 80.
Just a little bit patience for me would be so great.
I feel like there is nothing you can do right.



In first place you could start things against it. Why dont you start a trade? There are still many people trading all night.
And opening 2 Server would seperate the community too much.
Are you a part of the staff now?
funkygrape is offline  
Old 05/27/2019, 16:45   #1163
 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
Are you a part of the staff now?
Yep.
EscapeYunea is offline  
Old 05/27/2019, 20:33   #1164
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 27
ip limit?
cristikiki is offline  
Old 05/27/2019, 23:45   #1165
 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristikiki View Post
ip limit?
3
EscapeYunea is offline  
Old 05/29/2019, 02:11   #1166
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 69
80 cap incoming guys! Join our discord to be up-to-date with server news:
Sweeetie is offline  
Old 05/29/2019, 13:37   #1167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 17
80 cap time
mert560 is offline  
Old 05/29/2019, 20:52   #1168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 443
Received Thanks: 119
So is it complete restart or just update to current server ?
iCracked is offline  
Old 05/29/2019, 21:11   #1169
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 69
Server had a restart to remove jewel boxes.
Sweeetie is offline  
Old 05/29/2019, 22:39   #1170
 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
So is it complete restart or just update to current server ?

Its just a update.


EscapeYunea is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
Class-Sro| D10 | Ch . Eu | Pvp Cap 100 | Long Term Server | Free2Play |Simple-VII
10/18/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 144 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/5w59f.png Welcome ! After long tiring work we want to present you the new server, which will be called Class-Sro It is not our first server. We've been working on V-SRO files for 3 years. If you are looking for a better game which you'll make a lot of fun, you're in the right place you don't need to donate like the other servers now , Server we created is just for players who are able to play and enjoy. (Play2Win). What is more to say? Feel free and check...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.