Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8

Discussion on Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/12/2018, 00:49   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
yes the thread would look way more clean with all this awesome comments like "good luck" " wow awesome" "i am in" sadly I am not one of those guys

a small example:
Trading: 1x 5* = 10 Pearl Tokens (100 daily limit)
= 10x 5* trades for the limit
Lets say 1 trade is 20min (without those small delays in towns, without those thief ganking, without those crashes cause of 500 people in a caravan)

so you need 200min (3h 20min) for your limit or you can simple buy this awesome new Item mall scroll " [100]Pearl Tokens Ticket. " and save you 3h 20min of boring trading with (I guess) 2-3$ ( cause for obvious reasons they want you to buy it EVERYDAY, to skip this boring trace ****. )

there are several other stuff which is pay2skip boring stuff and around 2-3 abuseable things in this thread.

here u have some more "hate" I guess?
I see you complaining everywhere. Why don't you simply skip/ignore those servers you do not like? or either way, open a server? & good luck making it pure play2win & paying all the taxes without getting any donations.. I mean seriously, do you think someone would waste their time & sitting in his room for hours and not excepting to get atleast a few bucks for his wasted time/work?
Old 08/12/2018, 00:51   #62

elite*gold: 35
Good luck buddy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2018, 01:14   #63

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
I see you complaining everywhere. Why don't you simply skip/ignore those servers you do not like? or either way, open a server? & good luck making it pure play2win & paying all the taxes without getting any donations.. I mean seriously, do you think someone would waste their time & sitting in his room for hours and not excepting to get atleast a few bucks for his wasted time/work?
Na ill complain where its needed. (actually thats just 2 server sofar including this one)

They would earn by far enough money with ONLY cosmetic IM items and their brand new custom membership but they choose to add those scrolls for the sake of 2k extra $ each week.

example again:
a guy lets call him alpha could buy everyday those tickets and farm some gold with his secret farm technique which includes:

Alpha,Alpha2,Alpha3,Alpha4,Alpha5,Alpha6,Alpha7,Al pha8,Alpha9,Alpha10
sell Elix/Stones/SOS drops for Gold.

buy jewels for gold + buy immortals for gold and can be NR1 on the server with being afk 23h of the day.

funfact: if u are free2play trader u need 117h of trading (without any crashes,thieves,delay) to hit the Seal of Moon limit. or u could buy 35 of those sweet scrolls. LONGTERM BTW

another funfact: how will u hit the limit in the first few days when u arent even level 100, donators can but free2play have to nolife 15-24h in a row after they hit 100 to get them
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2018, 01:27   #64

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Na ill complain where its needed. (actually thats just 2 server sofar including this one)

They would earn by far enough money with ONLY cosmetic IM items and their brand new custom membership but they choose to add those scrolls for the sake of 2k extra $ each week.

example again:
a guy lets call him alpha could buy everyday those tickets and farm some gold with his secret farm technique which includes:

Alpha,Alpha2,Alpha3,Alpha4,Alpha5,Alpha6,Alpha7,Al pha8,Alpha9,Alpha10
sell Elix/Stones/SOS drops for Gold.

buy jewels for gold + buy immortals for gold and can be NR1 on the server with being afk 23h of the day.

funfact: if u are free2play trader u need 117h of trading (without any crashes,thieves,delay) to hit the Seal of Moon limit. or u could buy 35 of those sweet scrolls. LONGTERM BTW

another funfact: how will u hit the limit in the first few days when u arent even level 100, donators can but free2play have to nolife 15-24h in a row after they hit 100 to get them
For real everything you say just proves that you didn't read the topic at all, go check the new limits system and come back lol

Also the reason we are adding these scrolls is not exactly to earn only it is also to support players who don't have time to grind that much and still want to play and trust me all of them loved the idea. Don't like it don't play it mate.
Old 08/12/2018, 01:51   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
For real everything you say just proves that you didn't read the topic at all, go check the new limits system and come back lol

Also the reason we are adding these scrolls is not exactly to earn only it is also to support players who don't have time to grind that much and still want to play and trust me all of them loved the idea. Don't like it don't play it mate.
na buddy I did, thats why Im complaining about some parts

OBVIOUS everyone loved it cause its fking awesome to skip 4h of braindead cmd trace with 2$ a day!!!!

Did u really think people wouldnt love to be AFK in SILKROAD ONLINE and still get EVERYTHING? dude we were botting when silkroad had 70 cap.. obv WE love EVERYTHING which makes us NOT play the game, and skip boring trash. But why not simple do a PVP server then?

F2P are forced to do boring stuff for several hours a day to keep up with the Donators which are enjoying the game and are doing what they want to do.
Old 08/12/2018, 01:59   #66

wannasun if you got a problem come voice and we can sort it out like men.stop typing and start talking
Old 08/12/2018, 02:03   #67

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:

OBVIOUS everyone loved it cause its fking awesome to skip 4h of braindead cmd trace with 2$ a day!!!!

Did u really think people wouldnt love to be AFK in SILKROAD ONLINE and still get EVERYTHING? dude we were botting when silkroad had 70 cap.. obv WE love EVERYTHING which makes us NOT play the game, and skip boring trash. But why not simple do a PVP server then?

F2P are forced to do boring stuff for several hours a day to keep up with the Donators which are enjoying the game and are doing what they want to do.
That's the current sro state, if you don't want to play the "game" then don't play it lol. No one actually forces you..
Old 08/12/2018, 02:15   #68

Quote:

How is exactly jobbing and every single other activity the game offers boring? You simply don't like sro if you believe this. Plus we forget the middle type player who can play as much as he enjoys and cover the rest from Item Mall. Its huge flexibility which always help all kind of players, as they wont have any pressure reaching limits. They can build their own strategy, they maybe miss 1 week due to holidays and buy it to keep going, whats wrong here? We let each player decide his way. F2P as you call them always have to do these activities on every server to reach end game the only different thing now is that some players, SOME not all cause not many would waste money to get something they can get by simply playing, will be able to keep playing competitively even though they dont put the same hours to the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2018, 02:17   #69

,dg 10 everywhere , y kill sro guys do new thing in ur server every server dg10 chin , gl any way
Old 08/12/2018, 02:24   #70

Its obvious how ignorance this guy is with this nonsense talk, if you bother your ****** up mind and read you would realize that limits don't get lost they stuck none have to nolife 24h to fill daily limits if you lose a limit 1 day you can cover it next day which is fair we talking here about just catching up not speeding ahead, gosh your ignorance and hate making me feel sick.
Old 08/12/2018, 02:34   #71

elite*gold: 140
Quote:

You keep complaining, even when multiple people prove to you, that everything you're saying is rubbish. This server, will bring a new era to silkroad, at least in my eyes. Yeah perhaps ruby was bad in your eyes as well. But we played it for the thrill of playing silkroad. It has nothing to do with admins getting money. If we like a server, you donate on it. Thats a simple fact. So if you wanna talk more rubbish, go elsewhere. There are at least 100 servers in elitepvpers you can talk **** to. But here, your words mean nothing.
Old 08/12/2018, 02:39   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by james! View Post
Its obvious how ignorance this guy is with this nonsense talk, if you bother your ****** up mind and read you would realize that limits don't get lost they stuck none have to nolife 24h to fill daily limits if you lose a limit 1 day you can cover it next day which is fair we talking here about just catching up not speeding ahead, gosh your ignorance and hate making me feel sick.
U do realise if u arent level 100 u cant get your daily limit? u understand that? so after 5-7 days when u get 100 u can start jobbing and finish your 0/500 limit which requires you to job for alot of hours (aka nolife) when donators are already 500/500.

500points = 17hours of trading isnt that enough of nolife in one sitting?

how is this hate when I just tell people how their system works?
Old 08/12/2018, 02:44   #73

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
U do realise if u arent level 100 u cant get your daily limit? u understand that? so after 5-7 days when u get 100 u can start jobbing and finish your 0/500 limit which requires you to job for alot of hours (aka nolife) when donators are already 500/500.

You talk as if Silkroad is still relevant in 2018, quite passionate.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2018, 03:12   #74

Quote:

You talk as this is bad, whats the problem if a donator gets to the limit faster? None can pick moon before 5th week anyways lol, by this time everyone will have the amount ready, who gets its faster doesn't matter at all that's the point of limits to begin with.

Again it seems as you didn't read the topic as daily limits keep adding an amount which never resets, you can cover any loss anytime. Please read the limits part of the topic...
Old 08/12/2018, 08:14   #75

Good luck! I'm going to play this one, definitely.
Closed Thread

Tags
pearl online, pearl project, ruby online, silkroad 100 cap, silkroad online