Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8

Discussion on Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2018, 16:02   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daima321 View Post
im talking about, if you count Pearl the first ever server that has fair competiton. what was the need of Ruby? just by the quotes u said, You are the creators of Ruby, and if Pearl is fair competition ,what was your aim on Ruby? for the money i guess ?
Are you retarded or what?
They always try to make good server and they now have more knowledge to make something better than Ruby
Nobody is perfect but like we see GM strives for this to make BETTER server.
They found solution for P2W(i hope)

I play on Ruby before and it was good server but Pearl will be BETTER.
All admins should strive for this
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2018, 16:08   #47

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by daima321 View Post
im talking about, if you count Pearl the first ever server that has fair competiton. what was the need of Ruby? just by the quotes u said, You are the creators of Ruby, and if Pearl is fair competition ,what was your aim on Ruby? for the money i guess ?
Is Pearl really so good that you have to talk about Ruby to make it look bad? Ruby had the same core system every single psro server is using for the last years. Pearl has a new one you like it or not it is by far the most fair one ever invented. And if you don't know it yet every server is a small business it always aim on earning money, on Pearl we just tried to make this cost less to the gameplay and we achieved this. Please take the time to read the topic bud.
Old 08/11/2018, 17:33   #48

elite*gold: 3490
Looks nice! goodluck ^^
Old 08/11/2018, 17:36   #49

What about the top players to reach max lvl ? will they be rewarded?
Old 08/11/2018, 18:46   #50

elite*gold: 1
Let the hype begin!
Old 08/11/2018, 19:30   #51

Seems fine. Ill probably join
Old 08/11/2018, 20:32   #52

I believe in this! Can't wait!
Old 08/11/2018, 20:42   #53

Looks amazing and good concept
I am in
Old 08/11/2018, 21:11   #54

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by james! View Post
they mentioned Ruby because it was successful with the largest mount of players on pserver scene? just a guess
probably cause there was a public bypass and everyone and his mother used it? just a guess
Old 08/11/2018, 21:17   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
probably cause there was a public bypass and everyone and his mother used it? just a guess
idk what's your problem but you are toxic guy or girl spreading hate every where you go srsly just gtfo.
Old 08/11/2018, 22:15   #56

elite*gold: 140
I don't really understand all these negative comments anymore. I'm all for, that you have your own opinion, but if you actually read the whole thread, your eyes would be more wide, and you can see the full and clear picture, and point Foberious is trying to make by opening this server. The whole system is basically changed, the economy can evolve through hard work and dedication instead of paying the admins for the shortcuts. I would suggest you try out the server, before questioning every point @ is trying to make here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2018, 00:05   #57

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quacky™ View Post
I don't really understand all these negative comments anymore. I'm all for, that you have your own opinion, but if you actually read the whole thread, your eyes would be more wide, and you can see the full and clear picture, and point Foberious is trying to make by opening this server. The whole system is basically changed, the economy can evolve through hard work and dedication instead of paying the admins for the shortcuts. I would suggest you try out the server, before questioning every point @ is trying to make here.
yes the thread would look way more clean with all this awesome comments like "good luck" " wow awesome" "i am in" sadly I am not one of those guys

a small example:
Trading: 1x 5* = 10 Pearl Tokens (100 daily limit)
= 10x 5* trades for the limit
Lets say 1 trade is 20min (without those small delays in towns, without those thief ganking, without those crashes cause of 500 people in a caravan)

so you need 200min (3h 20min) for your limit or you can simple buy this awesome new Item mall scroll " [100]Pearl Tokens Ticket. " and save you 3h 20min of boring trading with (I guess) 2-3$ ( cause for obvious reasons they want you to buy it EVERYDAY, to skip this boring trace shit. )

there are several other stuff which is pay2skip boring stuff and around 2-3 abuseable things in this thread.

here u have some more "hate" I guess?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2018, 00:19   #58

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
yes the thread would look way more clean with all this awesome comments like "good luck" " wow awesome" "i am in" sadly I am not one of those guys

a small example:
Lets say 1 trade is 20min (without those small delays in towns, without those thief ganking, without those crashes cause of 500 people in a caravan)

so you need 200min (3h 20min) for your limit or you can simple buy this awesome new Item mall scroll " [100]Pearl Tokens Ticket. " and save you 3h 20min of boring trading with (I guess) 2-3$ ( cause for obvious reasons they want you to buy it EVERYDAY, to skip this boring trace shit. )

there are several other stuff which is pay2skip boring stuff and around 2-3 abuseable things in this thread.

The concept here applies play2win and that only. Even if you were donating to get to the max daily limit, you would still have no items.. cause this would require activity and all other players that 'didn't donate' will still match you cause u cannot really surpass them.

And if you don't want to do the daily limit for this certain day, you can skip it and do it the next day or the day after, your limit will be piled together which means u can do it at any time.

Every other server has applied the same concept of trading, you just have to keep trading everyday but the difference here is that donators can just get the best items without even doing any ingame activity and in pearl that's impossible.

All I have seen is complaining, I don't see your point..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2018, 00:39   #59

elite*gold: 100
Best of luck!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/12/2018, 00:44   #60

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:

a small example:

so you need 200min (3h 20min) for your limit or you can simple buy this awesome new Item mall scroll " [100]Pearl Tokens Ticket. " and save you 3h 20min of boring trading with (I guess) 2-3$ ( cause for obvious reasons they want you to buy it EVERYDAY, to skip this boring trace ****. )

This pay2skip would fit Pearl awesome mate, it sounds really good to me a lot better than pay2win. Whats the problem if some players can skip some stuff just to stay at the same level with other players while at the same time they support the server, helping it survive and keep this really fair concept alive for all players to enjoy.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
pearl online, pearl project, ruby online, silkroad 100 cap, silkroad online