Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArkSolid | ONLY CH | EU RACE | ENTIRE NEW | 100 CAP | DUNGEON BASED

Discussion on ArkSolid | ONLY CH | EU RACE | ENTIRE NEW | 100 CAP | DUNGEON BASED within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/14/2018, 16:13   #496

elite*gold: 0
i hope you guys will open eu-ch server too

bestia dog is still trying to keep the electus thread on top xd
Old 09/15/2018, 06:49   #497

elite*gold: 8
I have no lag... in other news.. is the hwid limit gonna be increased to 2 or what?
Old 09/15/2018, 13:27   #498

have lags .
Old 09/15/2018, 14:32   #499

keep getting dc after 2 mins of playing ... sometimes game just closes after i select a char ...
Old 09/16/2018, 00:18   #500

Pay to win = failed server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2018, 11:02   #501

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by messikhaled View Post
Pay to win = failed server.
Many ways to become something without donation advantages.

Administration, please remove me as the Community Manager of Ark.. please and thank you!

Sincerely, Iris~
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2018, 11:47   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irǐs View Post
Many ways to become something without donation advantages.

Administration, please remove me as the Community Manager of Ark.. please and thank you!

Sincerely, Iris~
Nice joke
Old 09/16/2018, 15:02   #503

Whats happened with website lol
Old 09/17/2018, 18:21   #504

good luck
Old 09/18/2018, 15:34   #505

phbot work here?
Old 09/18/2018, 18:45   #506

I played this server since day one until today.

Final Observations/Verdict:

-The boxes that they say have a "50-60%" rate are absolutely false advertisement. You can open 12 or more of them and have them all fail consistently. The statistical probability of something like that happening is beyond absurdly low, almost near impossible. As such, the boxes definitely have much higher fail rates.

-You can only trade from DW->HT and vice-versa, which stagnates trade possibilities and makes jobbing boring.

-You can't drop any seal items from regular grinding. You have to get the boxes that drop them (at a lottery chance) from either uniques (good luck killing them with pimped players running around) or at the job temple (good luck surviving thieves with pimped gear).

-Gold is basically useless. Everyone trades in silk for the most part, and even good drops that you got from normal grinding (like weapon elixirs) are worth near nothing now.

-Many of their potentially good events, like Battle Royale, are bugged. Your game can crash when you're leveling up a skill, and that's it for that event.

-Oh yeah, zerking while wearing job suits sucks.

-About trading again, you don't spawn thief npcs either when you trade.

-Many of the features they advertised at the start of the server, like Hide & Seek, aren't actually in the server.

-The admins are complete amateurs. Have you seen the website? The last update was a beta patch there. All updates are only provided on a Discord chat room.

-They will randomly restart the server on you and cost you an FGW run.

-About those restarts, if they say they would take 20 minutes, you can bank on it that it will go for longer than an hour.

Final: It's an over-hyped, nicely populated, pay to win server with an unfortunate team of mostly unresponsive and irresponsible admins. It's been nice, but no thank you.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 09/18/2018, 20:03   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archito View Post
I played this server since day one until today.

Final Observations/Verdict:

-The boxes that they say have a "50-60%" rate are absolutely false advertisement. You can open 12 or more of them and have them all fail consistently. The statistical probability of something like that happening is beyond absurdly low, almost near impossible. As such, the boxes definitely have much higher fail rates.

-You can only trade from DW->HT and vice-versa, which stagnates trade possibilities and makes jobbing boring.

-You can't drop any seal items from regular grinding. You have to get the boxes that drop them (at a lottery chance) from either uniques (good luck killing them with pimped players running around) or at the job temple (good luck surviving thieves with pimped gear).

-Gold is basically useless. Everyone trades in silk for the most part, and even good drops that you got from normal grinding (like weapon elixirs) are worth near nothing now.

-Many of their potentially good events, like Battle Royale, are bugged. Your game can crash when you're leveling up a skill, and that's it for that event.

-Oh yeah, zerking while wearing job suits sucks.

-About trading again, you don't spawn thief npcs either when you trade.

-Many of the features they advertised at the start of the server, like Hide & Seek, aren't actually in the server.

-The admins are complete amateurs. Have you seen the website? The last update was a beta patch there. All updates are only provided on a Discord chat room.

-They will randomly restart the server on you and cost you an FGW run.

-About those restarts, if they say they would take 20 minutes, you can bank on it that it will go for longer than an hour.

Final: It's an over-hyped, nicely populated, pay to win server with an unfortunate team of mostly unresponsive and irresponsible admins. It's been nice, but no thank you.

soon, next server with new hype... and next next next... every server 1 month max to earn money with new name.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2018, 20:42   #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
soon, next server with new hype... and next next next... every server 1 month max to earn money with new name.
you know whats sad and funny?many retards actually play servers like arkshit only cause its crowded ppl are too addicted to not play this game even if the server is a total **** rip old isro companions
Old 09/18/2018, 20:51   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
you know whats sad and funny?many retards actually play servers like arkshit only cause its crowded ppl are too addicted to not play this game even if the server is a total **** rip old isro companions
silkroad life... arkshit soon dead too
Old 09/18/2018, 23:20   #510

Today i logged in seeing my weapon elixirs just disappeared from my inventory (1k ++). Either i got hacked for elixirs ONLY or srv is just garbage. I deleted the client minute after.

GL and see you on the next one
Closed Thread