Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Legend Online l Cap 100l Old School l Beta Open 25/06/2018 Join The Hype!

Reply
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 30
coin coin and coin :|



Michaldiabel is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
coin coin and coin :|
thank you for the feedback, as i mentioned before that it's not a coin system
it's all about being active , participate in events and jobbing


falawkas is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
thank you for the feedback, as i mentioned before that it's not a coin system
it's all about being active , participate in events and jobbing
yeah but who can play 5-10h every day to get weapon and gear for coins?
Michaldiabel is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
yeah but who can play 5-10h every day to get weapon and gear for coins?
if you tried the system, you would never say 5~10 hours
for example the event coins , you can get them so easy cuz every hour there is
an event that gives u around 5 Event Coins ...


falawkas is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 252
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
if you tried the system, you would never say 5~10 hours
for example the event coins , you can get them so easy cuz every hour there is
an event that gives u around 5 Event Coins ...
hmm.... let's see... waiting
Michaldiabel is online now  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 8
I'm in!

Will test out Beta next weekend

Btw, your initial post still says that grand opening is on the 15th, but in a post later you said that grand opening will be on the 10th. Could you edit one of them so we know when it will be
axelgran is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelgran View Post
I'm in!

Will test out Beta next weekend

Btw, your initial post still says that grand opening is on the 15th, but in a post later you said that grand opening will be on the 10th. Could you edit one of them so we know when it will be
Thank You 4 The Feedback, and yea it's on 15th not 10th , cuz we are missing a lot of stuff still editing 'em during beta

Welcome To Legend Online!
falawkas is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Server Runs Really Clean without any Lag.
The System looks Great.
Nice Featuers.
Thies Server will be my Future i quess hehehehe
tronius666 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronius666 View Post
Server Runs Really Clean without any Lag.
The System looks Great.
Nice Featuers.
Thies Server will be my Future i quess hehehehe
Thank You , Welcome To Legend Online!
falawkas is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 2
how many ppl online daily ?
akbarzeb is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by akbarzeb View Post
how many ppl online daily ?
we're still in beta phase 2 , so people are just testing , Grand opening will be on 15th july , thank you


falawkas is offline  
Reply

Tags
legend online, silkroad 100 cap, silkroad 100 cap pve, sro 100 cap, sro p server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Wyvern Silkroad | 70 Cap CHN | Play&Win | Old School | Old Interface |1.06.2018
Hello from Wyvern Online! Are you ready to back to 70 cap times? If you missed old good times, we are waiting for you! ...
163 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Persia Online l Old School l Cap 110l open since 2018/05/20
http://i.epvpimg.com/ig0pcab.png LINK HOMEPAGE | DOWNLOAD | REGISTRATION | FACEBOOK http://i.epvpimg.com/PmSkg.jpg| http://i.epvpimg.com/VH0th.png...
13 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.