Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Genesys Online | Cap 110 | PVE | Play2Win | Old School | Long Term | Vote4Silk

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 24
Arrow Genesys Online | Cap 110 | PVE | Play2Win | Old School | Long Term | Vote4Silk

#request to close



Zademy is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/19/2018, 13:57   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 85
I love ya <3


StrongKingAM is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 14:15   #3
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 233
Received Thanks: 92
good luck
seems good
*Dentist* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 14:33   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 156
Received Thanks: 35
Seems nice. Any R- or CHN balance skill in or not? (ok, 440 mastery is also some buff)

Only thing I don't understand is why wait to 21:00, when there's weekend.


Puroku is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/19/2018, 14:36   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 14
Only 1 thing i don't like, that is the honor buff. It will bring players who will make **** load of accounts so that they get honor buff and eventually they will turn this in real business, that is, they will sell for real money their accounts for others.
Honor buff need to be changed and also get weekly reset for that. Other then this, it looks like a good server. Good luck with it.
azorel2010 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 14:37   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,138
Received Thanks: 1,031
1. any auto equipment?
2. success rate % for each plus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
Only 1 thing i don't like, that is the honor buff. It will bring players who will make **** load of accounts so that they get honor buff and eventually they will turn this in real business, that is, they will sell for real money their accounts for others.
Honor buff need to be changed and also get weekly reset for that. Other then this, it looks like a good server. Good luck with it.
i say first of every month it should be reset
megaman4999 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 14:51   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
nice server
ahmedmohamed2018 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 15:02   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 11
im in nice work
the.nolove is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 15:14   #9
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puroku View Post
Seems nice. Any R- or CHN balance skill in or not? (ok, 440 mastery is also some buff)

Only thing I don't understand is why wait to 21:00, when there's weekend.
Just 440 mastery for CHN

Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
Only 1 thing i don't like, that is the honor buff. It will bring players who will make sh1t load of accounts so that they get honor buff and eventually they will turn this in real business, that is, they will sell for real money their accounts for others.
Honor buff need to be changed and also get weekly reset for that. Other then this, it looks like a good server. Good luck with it.
Thanks for your suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
1. any auto equipment?
2. success rate % for each plus?



i say first of every month it should be reset
1. No
2.
Plus %
1 100%
2 100%
3 100%
4 100%
5 80%
6 50%
7 40%
8 30%
9 20%
10 10%
11 5%
12 5%
Zademy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 15:58   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 37
when are you gonna post dl links?
Se7eN4G4G is offline  
Old 05/19/2018, 17:29   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,138
Received Thanks: 1,031
Exp Solo 400x
Exp Party 450x
Item Drop 10x
Gold 10x

so without auto equipment, then how can ppl buy gears from npc, if the exp rate is extremely high while item and gold drop is really low but i can understand for gold since u are trying to make job important but not for items
megaman4999 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 18:08   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
Exp Solo 400x
Exp Party 450x
Item Drop 10x
Gold 10x

so without auto equipment, then how can ppl buy gears from npc, if the exp rate is extremely high while item and gold drop is really low but i can understand for gold since u are trying to make job important but not for items
i agree with you, plus the gold you start with ain't gonna cut it...
Se7eN4G4G is offline  
Old 05/19/2018, 18:13   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 16
Well , i will give a try with some friends of me :-)
Good luck :-D

Btw : Where i can find the link to add your Signature?



IGN : Laila
hardcore345 is offline  
Old 05/19/2018, 18:36   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,138
Received Thanks: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore345 View Post
Well , i will give a try with some friends of me :-)
Good luck :-D

Btw : Where i can find the link to add your Signature?



IGN : Laila
and 2h 22mins left for grand opening and links are added to download link and he edit the item/gold drop rate thx

edit : Suggestions/Questions

1. i hope u increase monster spawn rate to x2
2. is there sun +7 1-9D in npc?
3. max stack for Pots/Vigor/Arrow/Bolts/Elixir/Stones?
megaman4999 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 19:00   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 156
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
Exp Solo 400x
Exp Party 450x
Item Drop 10x
Gold 10x

so without auto equipment, then how can ppl buy gears from npc, if the exp rate is extremely high while item and gold drop is really low but i can understand for gold since u are trying to make job important but not for items
Saw the job rate and free silk? You can go for a trade at low level too, and have the money.


Puroku is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
[Elegance] [CAP 110] PVE Low-Rates Long-Term Vote4Silk DDOS protected
08/16/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 223 Replies
#Close request
[Elegance] [CAP 110] PVE Low-Rates Long-Term Vote4Silk
07/20/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 59 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/LOw8g.png BETA PHASE 1 Week -> Rewards for all beta tester will be 500 Credits(Silk) Website: EleganceOnline | Home Register: EleganceOnline | Registration Download: EleganceOnline | Download Bug Report: Rewards (Credits) http://i.epvpimg.com/w9gog.png



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.