Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/25/2018, 19:23   #691

elite*gold: 0
Ok, guys.

Had a long break from Silkroad, but might come back. I've found this server and have a few questions:

Is it worth it? Why the *** rating? Got it from haters, or?

And, how many of 4000+ players are actually live beings you can chat with?

This server does indeed look like you've spent a lot of time working on it.

Thanks for your time.
Old 06/25/2018, 21:03   #692

Quote:
Originally Posted by BopSoip View Post
Ok, guys.

Had a long break from Silkroad, but might come back. I've found this server and have a few questions:

Thanks for your time.
Welcome back to the scene, even if I wouldnt be part of the team I would say you choose the best server to come back.
Check the screenshots of members a few pages ago to see the activity - or simply join our discord server / ingame to experience it live!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2018, 13:00   #693

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
There are many heroes but only one Champion ⚔️

PVP Tournament info will be given this week.

Copy-pasted from facebook.
Old 06/26/2018, 13:33   #694

Hello,
What is currently the most effective spear build here? Is it light/cold/heuk? Is it pure int, or slightly hybrid-ish?
Old 06/26/2018, 21:24   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdennn View Post
Hello,
What is currently the most effective spear build here? Is it light/cold/heuk? Is it pure int, or slightly hybrid-ish?
pure int fire/cold/heuksal and 30 light
Old 06/27/2018, 01:15   #696

Pr0x! i don't expect to be the best after a couple of days but donators just dominate the scene lol.

"I recommend you to take a look at

- Godsend Dungeon (1 single run gets you more than 5 USD worth drops)
- Hall of Worship (FGW) (1 single run gets you up to 5 USD worth drops)
- Jobbing (2 hours jobbing gets you enough gold to purchase 2 USD worth drops)

In total, completeing 2x dungeons + trading for 2 hours can get you up to 12 USD worth ingame curreny (silk/cash.. whatever you call it). And it takes less than 4 hours to do that..

My sincerest apologies to those who will feel offended; whoever calls Electus pay2win -after this explanation- has serious mental issues."

Godsend u need 75 M to get in ... a good set and weapon.

FGW need a good set and weapon .. and 50 M

and jobbing with a 9 d set is useless... unless u have silk to buy a buffalo and 5 stars and go with the caravan on that you can do alot of money but you need money to make money... im complaining cuz after a week of grinding i barelly have any stones or elixir to make myself usefull.

Starting without silks or donations it will take ages lol and alot people are suffering from this so don't call people retarded cuz that is not the case.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 01:22   #697

Shitectus The worst server ever , BRAINDEAD GMs , Stupid Support Team .. they ******* banned me for saying this : " Pr0x No Need to be Emotional , Fix Your ****" global ended used another one : "****** System.."
guys , trust me it's not even worth it anymore , they lost around 3k players in 1 night , right after the fortress war , and now it's dead!
get over yourself Shit0x
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/27/2018, 01:35   #698

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BopSoip View Post
Ok, guys.

Thanks for your time.
i gave it a try , tbh they thought that they made the " biggest unique event in silkroad history " by spawning uniques for 10 mins outside of DW South Gate , then when the players complained in globals , the answer was " have you ever seen more than 1k player in a unique Event before ?" ... thats one of the reasons i left it tbh, cuz it was a dumb answer from a team that supposed be to professional as they said .. they just think so big of themselves
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/27/2018, 01:47   #699

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by falawkas View Post
i gave it a try , tbh they thought that they made the " biggest unique event in silkroad history " by spawning uniques for 10 mins outside of DW South Gate , then when the players complained in globals , the answer was " have you ever seen more than 1k player in a unique Event before ?" ... thats one of the reasons i left it tbh, cuz it was a dumb answer from a team that supposed be to professional as they said .. they just think so big of themselves
Prox is dumb af, *****. Maybe he should sell tutorials on How to ruin a server 💯
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 08:13   #700

We appreciate every feedback and fun while reading those hater comments. Maybe it’s necessary to say that most of these haters got banned before because of several reasons (Scamming, DLL bypass, chargeback etc) so rate yourself how much trust you put into these comments.

Silk giveaway winners of Unique screenshot event will be announced today (1.500 Silk)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 12:11   #701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
We appreciate every feedback and fun while reading those hater comments. Maybe it’s necessary to say that most of these haters got banned before because of several reasons (Scamming, DLL bypass, chargeback etc) so rate yourself how much trust you put into these comments.

Silk giveaway winners of Unique screenshot event will be announced today (1.500 Silk)

what haters? ... i'm just saying my opinion about how smart are you guys
there's no need to be sarcastic everyone already got sick of ur server ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embodiment♔ View Post
Prox is dumb af, lmfao. Maybe he should sell tutorials on How to ruin a server 💯
just because we're saying our opinions, he said that we're haters and its fun to read our comments , this guy is totally a scrub , i can't hold my laughs at him everytime i see something he typed
Old 06/27/2018, 15:56   #702

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocapic14 View Post

Godsend u need 75 M to get in ... a good set and weapon.

FGW need a good set and weapon .. and 50 M
If you need 75m to get in, do jobbing and obtain 100m+ within 15 minutes. You guys are expecting everything to come free of a charge in a PVE server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGeek View Post
they fucking banned me for saying this : " Pr0x No Need to be Emotional , Fix Your Shit" global ended used another one : "Shitty System.."
You accept ToS/Rules by downloading and playing on Electus Online.

Your (actual) ban reason.

''[00:11:31] (Global)MoLegendary: Gratz. Diamond boxes are bugged :smile: ... gj guys! ''

^ Spreading false information in a provocative way. We had numerious reports about the boxes being bugged after a group of people sending multiple globals about it resulted in chaos. As you were a part of this organised provocation, your account is suspended.

Try another day, also thank you for the bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embodiment♔ View Post
Prox is dumb af, lmfao.
Thanks for another bump. I hope you been enjoying your permanent ban from Electus server, sir ''chargeback warrior.''

Quote:
they lost around 3k players in 1 night

Your nonsense is bumping our thread up, thank you very much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 16:20   #703

Quote:
Shitectus trust me it's not even worth it anymore , they lost around 3k players in 1 night , right after the fortress war , and now it's dead!
get over yourself Shit0x
I must suggest that you need to go too a eyewear clinic, cuz ur eyes might be damaged or i dunno. 3k players? Nice joke mamehn.
Old 06/27/2018, 17:51   #704

Electus Season 4 Server Maintenance and Update v7.0 [DAY 20]
  1. Added Seal of Moon Equipments & Accessories in MOON NPC
  2. Fixed Godsend Dungeon's exit teleporter
  3. Enabled LastManStanding Event (Elite Box reward for the winner)
  4. Enabled Lucky Party Number event (Electus Cash reward)
  5. Reworked Battle Arena AFK-Kicker system
  6. Added instant return scrolls in item mall for 1 silk (not useable in job mode / survival arena)
  7. Reduced Diamond Box drops from Anubis and Isis (2>1) and added 1x Elite Box drop each unique.
  8. Added 1x Elite Box drop to Haroeris and Seth (Job Cave uniques)
  9. Add detailed explanation in red stat remover's description.
  10. Increased Sapphire drops from all job cae uniques (10>12) [Selket, Neith, Isis, Anubis, Haroeris and Seth]
  11. Godsend SP Scroll will grant the skill points upon relog now
Old 06/27/2018, 19:29   #705

char name _L0GiC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Electus Season 4 Server Maintenance and Update v7.0 [DAY 20]
  1. Added Seal of Moon Equipments & Accessories in MOON NPC
  2. Fixed Godsend Dungeon's exit teleporter
  3. Enabled LastManStanding Event (Elite Box reward for the winner)
  4. Enabled Lucky Party Number event (Electus Cash reward)
  5. Reworked Battle Arena AFK-Kicker system
  6. Added instant return scrolls in item mall for 1 silk (not useable in job mode / survival arena)
  7. Reduced Diamond Box drops from Anubis and Isis (2>1) and added 1x Elite Box drop each unique.
  8. Added 1x Elite Box drop to Haroeris and Seth (Job Cave uniques)
  9. SOX item protection: You won't be able to fuse SOX items to +6 with no immortal stone on them anymore.
  10. Add detailed explanation in red stat remover's description.
  11. Increased Sapphire drops from all job cae uniques (10>12) [Selket, Neith, Isis, Anubis, Haroeris and Seth]
  12. Godsend SP Scroll will grant the skill points upon relog now
Char name _L0GiC_
Closed Thread