Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 11/22/2018, 22:49   #1441

 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,323
Received Thanks: 932
Every private server is pay2win - unless they don't sell visuals for free. That's 1 thing.
There wouldn't be PRIVATE SRO section if there was no donations-income. That's 2nd thing.
Providing such stability-high performance (as you mentioned) and giving away $10,000 worthy silks per month through events and activities in my opinion need more appreciation. (not even mentioning you can farm boxes-coins-cards and sell them for silk)

90% of your statement is correct and approved by me. If there was no donations the server would not run. You wouldn't have Electus to play in.

10% that i dont agree with;

1. As you stated, no lag-delay-bug and performance issues - in order to provide it we have to invest more money than you can probably imagine for this server and therefore we need donations. Donators buy valuable items from donators or non donators and that's how it goes. As long as there are players with zero (or nearly zero) donations in top 25 - that means it's actually play 2 win as well. And that's we are talking about.

2. We did not lose 3k in 1 week. We hit 8K at some point and the player count dropped to 6,5k afterwards. The server had maintenance today so expecting every player to login back in a matter of minutes-hours would not be realistic.

But, yes player count did drop from 8000 to 6500 (I'd say around 600 PEOPLE stopped playing after 2 weeks considering multiple devices and stuff) and this is simply because the server isn't made for everyone - but for those who gave a try and liked it. 350 people got banned so far and we do still have 6,500 online players and this is still sky high and the server is active as hell.

Needlessly to say, talisman collection costs that much only because it's rare and this is because SOE is a rare weapon. And let's not forget, talisman collection can be farmed by ANYONE without any restriction. Why not taking advantage of it and selling them instead of using capitals+red like it's a big deal? This is an activity based server, you have to MOVE to be something. Playing activaly for 30-60 days AND complaining that you're struggling to beat active-donator players is a little bit... mmmmeh?

And finally, thanks for your feedback.



Pr0x! is offline  
Old 11/22/2018, 23:16   #1442
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoro123 View Post
I think I'll never get the godsend skills, I stop playing the server, it was just a waste of time
Literally the most dumbest **** comment i´ve ever read on epvp sro comment Section. Everyone can join GS...it´s all about willingness.


Slinzar is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 00:28   #1443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Every private server is pay2win - unless they don't sell visuals for free. That's 1 thing.
There wouldn't be PRIVATE SRO section if there was no donations-income. That's 2nd thing.
Providing such stability-high performance (as you mentioned) and giving away $10,000 worthy silks per month through events and activities in my opinion need more appreciation. (not even mentioning you can farm boxes-coins-cards and sell them for silk)

90% of your statement is correct and approved by me. If there was no donations the server would not run. You wouldn't have Electus to play in.

10% that i dont agree with;

1. As you stated, no lag-delay-bug and performance issues - in order to provide it we have to invest more money than you can probably imagine for this server and therefore we need donations. Donators buy valuable items from donators or non donators and that's how it goes. As long as there are players with zero (or nearly zero) donations in top 25 - that means it's actually play 2 win as well. And that's we are talking about.

2. We did not lose 3k in 1 week. We hit 8K at some point and the player count dropped to 6,5k afterwards. The server had maintenance today so expecting every player to login back in a matter of minutes-hours would not be realistic.

But, yes player count did drop from 8000 to 6500 (I'd say around 600 PEOPLE stopped playing after 2 weeks considering multiple devices and stuff) and this is simply because the server isn't made for everyone - but for those who gave a try and liked it. 350 people got banned so far and we do still have 6,500 online players and this is still sky high and the server is active as hell.

Needlessly to say, talisman collection costs that much only because it's rare and this is because SOE is a rare weapon. And let's not forget, talisman collection can be farmed by ANYONE without any restriction. Why not taking advantage of it and selling them instead of using capitals+red like it's a big deal? This is an activity based server, you have to MOVE to be something. Playing activaly for 30-60 days AND complaining that you're struggling to beat active-donator players is a little bit... mmmmeh?

And finally, thanks for your feedback.
Yah i dont say it's a bad server but there is no way you have to donate your SOUL or PLAY 24/7 .... i mean: Work 10h day and play 10h a day to achive something on your server is bullshit
Pur3slayer is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 01:02   #1444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 114
Functionally this server imo is easily the best out there gameplay wise. However it has one huge daunting flaw that nobody wants to admit, it's pay to win. Yes I said it.

Reasoning is simple. Silk scrolls. Silk ("Electus Cash") is literally a form of currency and based on what I see in globals it is preferred over gold. The more you can donate, the easier it is to gear up. You do not need to leave town, you do not need to do dungeons, you do not need to kill one single mob, you do not need to do any alchemy.

As long as you have the cash you are infinitely rich ingame. No effort required, only your wallet.


Nagaeh is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 01:05   #1445

 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,323
Received Thanks: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaeh View Post
Functionally this server imo is easily the best out there gameplay wise. However it has one huge daunting flaw that nobody wants to admit, it's pay to win. Yes I said it.

Reasoning is simple. Silk scrolls. Silk ("Electus Cash") is literally a form of currency and based on what I see in globals it is preferred over gold. The more you can donate, the easier it is to gear up. You do not need to leave town, you do not need to do dungeons, you do not need to kill one single mob, you do not need to do any alchemy.

As long as you have the cash you are infinitely rich ingame. No effort required, only your wallet.
Sadly, nothing comes for free. If you want your character to outstand in an activity based server, yes, you have to donate if you are not gonna be active enough.

Except, you can not buy end-game content with donations but only through activities. (Electus Points are obtainable only from events & jobbing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pur3slayer View Post
Yah i dont say it's a bad server but there is no way you have to donate your SOUL or PLAY 24/7 .... i mean: Work 10h day and play 10h a day to achive something on your server is bullshit
Again, it's an activity based server. You don't have to outstand or donate. You can't expect to outstand without being active or donating.

I find it unfair that you mention it all but never say a thing about the free silks generated and given people through events and silk drops. I know there are people who got sos weapon and set with zero or nearly zero donations. And it's true that such players play like 6 hours + daily.

Is also a wrong that a donator can get anything with silks, no, they can not buy end game content (seal of moons aka the best items inthe game) with $/silks. They are untradeable and the requirements for it is electus points which can only be obtained from events and activities.

I don't see anything unfair. Please tell me if you do.
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 01:17   #1446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Except, you can not buy end-game content with donations but only through activities. (Electus Points are obtainable only from events & jobbing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Is also a wrong that a donator can get anything with silks, no, they can not buy end game content (seal of moons aka the best items inthe game) with $/silks. They are untradeable and the requirements for it is electus points which can only be obtained from events and activities.
This is a very fair argument and it's actually convincing me to keep playing on the server. However please don't forget about Seal of Grand Electus. Which is like you said, a copy of the endgame Seal of Moon, except these are tradeable.
Nagaeh is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 02:07   #1447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pur3slayer View Post
Yah i dont say it's a bad server but there is no way you have to donate your SOUL or PLAY 24/7 .... i mean: Work 10h day and play 10h a day to achive something on your server is bullshit
I play for some hours and farming box , I do some trade __> I got some gold and silks too now I got sos wep and prem, devil , 2x dress and yeah again ppl will say pay2win , its full play2win
kareemmike is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 02:32   #1448

 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,323
Received Thanks: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaeh View Post
This is a very fair argument and it's actually convincing me to keep playing on the server. However please don't forget about Seal of Grand Electus. Which is like you said, a copy of the endgame Seal of Moon, except these are tradeable.
I'm glad that I informed you correctly and on time. Grand Electus items are disabled until the first Moon item is obtained by a player (will take 2 weeks~ from now on for the most active player).

Grand Electus items are only obtainable from Peculiar Boxes which are not available in the server right now. They are DEFINITELY not gonna be available before people achieve end-game content already. (Moons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareemmike View Post
I play for some hours and farming box , I do some trade __> I got some gold and silks too now I got sos wep and prem, devil , 2x dress and yeah again ppl will say pay2win , its full play2win
Good to hear!

BTW, for those who are not informed yet. Black friday sale is now live! You'll get 20% bonus silk for the donations (1 time offer - available until the end of today only)
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 07:45   #1449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 51
I wonder if job will became alive or not?? xd

And btw what about wizzard build? Will u keep it as a useless build or maybe any changes incoming?

For now tbh this server is not looking like electus. Don't take is as a hate, but cmon, job dead in 5 days? I think reseting limit in 4th day of week isn't good idea. Lets see how it will go, but for now, without any offence looks like electus is dying. [After 1 week dafuq]

Aaaand maybe adding elite boxes from Jupiter on fgw isnt bad idea since u already make cooldown of it as 8, and now as 7 hrs, so non donators can't abuse it like 4 days ago? :>
Lochu125 is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 12:18   #1450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 386
Received Thanks: 114
I wouldn't say job is dying it's just that most of the top 10 guilds/unions are all thieves
Nagaeh is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 14:34   #1451
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
before i try to play the game i want to know about the ch and eu balance, is it good or bad and what was done for it. i am a ch player and would love to know before i waist my time thx
TopDowg is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 15:02   #1452

 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,323
Received Thanks: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDowg View Post
before i try to play the game i want to know about the ch and eu balance, is it good or bad and what was done for it. i am a ch player and would love to know before i waist my time thx
Most of the complaints from the players with EU characters are about CH winning EU easily. CH is very powerful especially 1v1 you'll beat Europe most of the times.

There are people calling the balance bad because they are wizard and they die easy in survival arena etc. so not quite sure if you should trust that or not.

My personal opinion and what I also see is that CH will beat EU 80% of the times (1v1).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagaeh View Post
I wouldn't say job is dying it's just that most of the top 10 guilds/unions are all thieves
There are 5 people on EPVP they'll play Electus every time but leave hate comments constantly and he's one of them so
Pr0x! is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 15:16   #1453
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 21
donate or play 7/24 to get anything in the game
Gangster™ is offline  
Old 11/23/2018, 17:52   #1454
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,325
Received Thanks: 635
Funny, you all say it's pay2win?
Explain me then, how do I make every 24hours (1,5k silks) even tho I only bot?
Not even doing any activities, if I do fgw 1* I usually make 2k++ silks by only playing 2hours a day?
Cmon guys, If you're bad at playing the game.. dosen't mean the game is pay2win..
Fe: Everything is pay2win in the first week, then It truly goes into play2win... don't believe me? ask me for advices, I'll share u the tricks you gotta do, to make urself kyNg without even donating a single $

Anyways, keep up the good job @ but please stop these "nonsense" bans
Katara* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 18:41   #1455
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,305
Received Thanks: 1,017
Server if far to be pay2win...if you're smart you can make+2k silks per day easy...if you're just an average player..well you can still make 300/400 silks per day playing 1/2h max.
Like in real life...smartest people get rich, average people still can afford to get a job and pay their bills etc.


Omnyamura is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads
Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active
02/19/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3714 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/q055dab.gif We promised, we delivered. After a long time, and a huge amount of time invested, we proudly introduce a new Electus Online server. The most innovative private server to the date. To get started we must do a windback when we started Electus Reborn,



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.