Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/12/2018, 22:43   #451

elite*gold: 0
I get crash game every time. Just sro_client stopped worked, wtf
Old 06/12/2018, 23:19   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrules View Post
because i am not playing the game >>>

Also Pr0x do not pay 2500 Euro that is a big lie , he only pays for domains to handle 7000 slots .
You even know what you are talking about? Domains to handle 7000 Slots?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rower12 View Post

Downloading lets see whats change on session IV
Welcome to Electus! If you got any questions feel free to pm me or another volunteer on discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocek12355 View Post
I get crash game every time. Just sro_client stopped worked, wtf
Please check
Old 06/13/2018, 02:18   #453

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
50,000$ worth of silks ? then you are a millioner person who have boxes under your bed with $ . i don't care about this one .

Bumping thread won't give you shit's .
First Lie - I'm saying that you are so lying about Moon items it require silks + jobbing so it will be hard for non-donators to buy Moon items .

Second Lie - That you won't pay 2500 Euro every Month , why ?
Because Domain Coast 7$ a Month , Website Coast 14$ a year , VPS coasts 25$ a month , DDos Protection Coasts 200$ a month (if you are using advanced DDos Protection) , FTP Server Coasts 0$ , Your team Work Coasts 0$ because you got the knowledge how to use VB and SQL .
How Much Coast per Month = 234$ Per Month , if you got a friend that protects you from DDos then you save 200$ then 34$ only per Month .

Third Lie - Why Just_Horny only joins Electus servers ?
Because LastThief is helping them i swear to god he said that with his own mouth that he won't ban any of Just_Horny Guild while they were cheating with Jobbing (Teleport Glitch) , so every Player who watch this post you will know what i mean when they get full moon items in less than 1 month .

True that you have events that gives silks but it won't give them tunes of silks to buy Moon items + Premium + Devil + Devil enhance for balance between Donors and Non-Donors .

I know you have got Enough players for your server , but no one asked him self why Electus is the only server that get this too much players ?
because they support guilds with items and stuff like they did to Just_Horny Guild .

Best of Luck to players for getting laughed by Electus owners .
The amount of invalid information I saw in these posts is driving me crazy. It's giving me cancer just reading the uneducated comments over and over again

Dude where do you get all this information from? It's true that google is helpful and a few searches away you can find out about a lot of stuff, but seriously that doesn't mean every thing can be found that way. You're not using the internet correctly, ma fren.

$234 for a host, per month ? YES PLEASE. What kind of SRO files are you running? Also what kind of server files can run on a VPS? Do you even KNOW anything about what you just wrote? Please, I invite you to buy that $12 VPS, and host vsro files on it.

Also, SRO uses VB?

Support guilds with items? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. k.

LastThief? there is no LastThief in Electus anymore, he's left SRO completely and is out of the scene.

Quote:
because i am not playing the game >>>

Also Pr0x do not pay 2500 Euro that is a big lie , he only pays for domains to handle 7000 slots .
Since when can domains handle SRO players?

Quote:
ofc it's a troll .

if someone trying to HWID bypass it's located inside sro_client not inside Electus.dll because Electus.dll if it sends HWID to server , client says success to login so you login , else it says HWID didn't send to server , sro_client stores the check of the check checking check . :P

remove this and BOOM :

Also delete it's jumps ^^
Yup. You are 100% correct. this is exactly how you can bypass HWID. tested, confirmed.

Actually, if you're lazy and you dont want to do all this work manually, just use a different sro_client, clean one without dll and replace it. Will work just fine.

Side note: Everyone reading this, if you are going to have children in the future, this guy is a prime example of what is going to happen to them if you spoil them, praise them, and tell them that everything they're doing is correct and they are never wrong. Learn from this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2018, 03:34   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
The amount of invalid information I saw in these posts is driving me crazy. It's giving me cancer just reading the uneducated comments over and over again

Dude where do you get all this information from? It's true that google is helpful and a few searches away you can find out about a lot of stuff, but seriously that doesn't mean every thing can be found that way. You're not using the internet correctly, ma fren.

$234 for a host, per month ? YES PLEASE. What kind of SRO files are you running? Also what kind of server files can run on a VPS? Do you even KNOW anything about what you just wrote? Please, I invite you to buy that $12 VPS, and host vsro files on it.

Also, SRO uses VB?

Support guilds with items? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. k.

LastThief? there is no LastThief in Electus anymore, he's left SRO completely and is out of the scene.

Since when can domains handle SRO players?

Yup. You are 100% correct. this is exactly how you can bypass HWID. tested, confirmed.

Actually, if you're lazy and you dont want to do all this work manually, just use a different sro_client, clean one without dll and replace it. Will work just fine.

Side note: Everyone reading this, if you are going to have children in the future, this guy is a prime example of what is going to happen to them if you spoil them, praise them, and tell them that everything they're doing is correct and they are never wrong. Learn from this.
so every server silkroad server pays more than 2000$ a month ? if so why there are so many servers out there , alot of people cannot pay 2000$ per month like you says , and yes i know what i say you pay less than 250$ per month to run this server .

i am with you i am not professional like you and Pr0X he is better than me in every thing coding and stuff but what i meant by VB that he coded Electus.dll in VB because it's not supported in .NET and he used Resource Hacker for Compile the dll file .

You are wrong i cannot copy any clean sro_client and paste it , it won't work .( i know server checks for Electus.dll file if it's not inside folder it gives you error ) .

i didn't say that he is helping them with items , i said that LastThief in season 1 are helping them (Just_Horny guild) they only join your servers .

You know why i am not trying to bypass your HWID ?
because i made a hard work to learn this kind of stuff also i am a grey user (you know what i mean by grey) because i respect other people work like Pr0x did in his dll file , it's so easy to bypass it with sro_client but i will not do that also i won't ever release anything , why ?

because i respect his mind of thinking about creating his protection that i am trying until now to learn how can i protect my application .

last thing why i posted all this kind of stuffs ?

because it's the truth that you guys won't tell anyone that GM's Helping Just_Horny Guild because you left them in season 1 cheating and get moon items very early of the game .
Old 06/13/2018, 05:37   #455

Quote:
i didn't say that he is helping them with items , i said that LastThief in season 1 are helping them (Just_Horny guild) they only join your servers .

because i respect his mind of thinking about creating his protection that i am trying until now to learn how can i protect my application .

last thing why i posted all this kind of stuffs ?

because it's the truth that you guys won't tell anyone that GM's Helping Just_Horny Guild because you left them in season 1 cheating and get moon items very early of the game .
Ya should get some life bru, i really can't understand you. Why you keep recalling other person that no longer part of this scene? It makes no sense bro tbh.
Old 06/13/2018, 06:41   #456

hello guys , every time when we have to update the client i got same problem and it's write me "server is offline" it's not updating my client automatic. so maybe some one know how to fix it ? or maybe and GM @ can upload only the media.pk2 file ?
Old 06/13/2018, 08:26   #457

alot of people that i know have problem to update the new client...

so after the update 2days ago i ask my friend for media.pk2 and he send me it and only after i put the new media.pk the client worked . Now after the night i wake up today and i see was a new update so again i have a problem to update..
Me and skyrish tried to fix but we didnt find somthing wrong.. can i ask for somthing and maybe it's can help for more ppl . Maybe you guys can after every update just upload to elitepvpers only the new media.pk2 and everyone who have problems with the update can just go to elitepvpers and download the new media.pk2
Old 06/13/2018, 09:31   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommybecker12 View Post
hello guys , every time when we have to update the client i got same problem and it's write me "server is offline" it's not updating my client automatic. so maybe some one know how to fix it ? or maybe and GM @ can upload only the media.pk2 file ?
Please check how to fix that error. You will find it on the second tab "Client disappeared after I clicked PLAY/Launcher says server offline"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSimpson2 View Post
alot of people that i know have problem to update the new client...

so after the update 2days ago i ask my friend for media.pk2 and he send me it and only after i put the new media.pk the client worked . Now after the night i wake up today and i see was a new update so again i have a problem to update..
Me and skyrish tried to fix but we didnt find somthing wrong.. can i ask for somthing and maybe it's can help for more ppl . Maybe you guys can after every update just upload to elitepvpers only the new media.pk2 and everyone who have problems with the update can just go to elitepvpers and download the new media.pk2
Sadly there are also updates that not only affect the media.pk2. Uplading the relevant files after every update would cause much more traffic on your site, since you would redownload the whole package all over again. I would suggest you redownload the whole client once from and start the normal update. This should work the best.
Old 06/13/2018, 09:39   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Please check how to fix that error. You will find it on the second tab "Client disappeared after I clicked PLAY/Launcher says server offline"

Sadly there are also updates that not only affect the media.pk2. Uplading the relevant files after every update would cause much more traffic on your site, since you would redownload the whole package all over again. I would suggest you redownload the whole client once from and start the normal update. This should work the best.
i tried it and i did all steps in the Problems guids in the website and still nothing
Old 06/13/2018, 10:22   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSimpson2 View Post
i tried it and i did all steps in the Problems guids in the website and still nothing
Hello! Can you join in our discord channel? And look for Skyrish or any volunteer that can help ya.

Discord link >
Old 06/13/2018, 11:54   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis* View Post
Hello! Can you join in our discord channel? And look for Skyrish or any volunteer that can help ya.

Discord link >

we tried and nothing fixed...
Old 06/13/2018, 13:02   #462

Anyone can say me if sbot working on this server ?
Old 06/13/2018, 13:41   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami79 View Post
Anyone can say me if sbot working on this server ?
yes its working
Old 06/13/2018, 14:03   #464

Wtf!

My Ign Mert, you can check that if you want..
Attached Images
File Type: png wtf.png (77.0 KB, 27 views)
Old 06/13/2018, 14:17   #465

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
This sounds like Prox, can't admit his mistake and acting arogant when confronted
Closed Thread