Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/13/2018, 22:59   #481

elite*gold: 0
are you sure you increase attribute stone rate?
Old 06/13/2018, 23:44   #482

Pr0X i am so hesitate to join Electus S4 because of this reasons (make sure that i am not a hater) :

1- why fellow pets for silks it should be for arena coins for players join CTF .
2- how much i want for moon items it's 999999 , what is the actual price of moon items ?
3- why everything for electus points including devil enhancement ,I know that there are event for silks but i know i won't get all events to buy items from item mall .
4- why moon items includes electus points to buy moon items ?
5- about drop rate D10 Stones & Attribute it's less than ISRO , this will make me want more than 3 accounts to farm stones .
6- about boxes that drop sos & soa why you made it rare to get while it's drop rates are very low ?
7- it's job based server so why trans pets coasts electus points , it should be in stable NPC for balance .

just want to know admins idea about this kind of stuff before join electus , greetings .
Old 06/14/2018, 06:26   #483

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
Pr0X i am so hesitate to join Electus S4 because of this reasons (make sure that i am not a hater) :

1- why fellow pets for silks it should be for arena coins for players join CTF .
2- how much i want for moon items it's 999999 , what is the actual price of moon items ?
3- why everything for electus points including devil enhancement ,I know that there are event for silks but i know i won't get all events to buy items from item mall .
4- why moon items includes electus points to buy moon items ?
5- about drop rate D10 Stones & Attribute it's less than ISRO , this will make me want more than 3 accounts to farm stones .
6- about boxes that drop sos & soa why you made it rare to get while it's drop rates are very low ?
7- it's job based server so why trans pets coasts electus points , it should be in stable NPC for balance .

just want to know admins idea about this kind of stuff before join electus , greetings .
1. Not much I can say, personal opinion
2. Actual price for moon weapons will be set in couple of days
3. Not much I can say, this is SILKroad and you pay SILK for stuf. If there was no silk sale, there would be no Electus.
4. I guess you lost the track. Electus Points are the points you collect from the events, Electus cash is silk. (Electus Points (not equal to) Electus Cash)
5. I highly doubt it's less than isro. Attribute stone drop rate was low and is now (no joke) 10x higher compared to what it was in the beginning.
6. We increased the box drops quite a lot last night, please scroll up to read the changelog
7. Server is not ''job-based'' but activity based first of all. Second of all a transpet costs less than $0.01 and you might keep on using the same transpet from the time you start jobbing until you are done jobbing (80% of the server is traders, if you are a hunter you don't have to pay for a transpet, as a thief they usually choose to buy a transpet from the stable for almost no cost).

I hope that helps.
Old 06/14/2018, 15:20   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
1. Not much I can say, personal opinion
2. Actual price for moon weapons will be set in couple of days
3. Not much I can say, this is SILKroad and you pay SILK for stuf. If there was no silk sale, there would be no Electus.
4. I guess you lost the track. Electus Points are the points you collect from the events, Electus cash is silk. (Electus Points (not equal to) Electus Cash)
5. I highly doubt it's less than isro. Attribute stone drop rate was low and is now (no joke) 10x higher compared to what it was in the beginning.
6. We increased the box drops quite a lot last night, please scroll up to read the changelog
7. Server is not ''job-based'' but activity based first of all. Second of all a transpet costs less than $0.01 and you might keep on using the same transpet from the time you start jobbing until you are done jobbing (80% of the server is traders, if you are a hunter you don't have to pay for a transpet, as a thief they usually choose to buy a transpet from the stable for almost no cost).

I hope that helps.
Yes it does , but one more thing make moon prices decent so players who are working and not playing for 24 hours can also get moon items by playing about 4 hours a day .
Old 06/14/2018, 16:17   #485

I've turned off the antivirus, all the firewalls, including router firewall, still says the server is offline. Now what? Worked fine 2 days ago.

Edit: turned back on firewall and works fine. cool
Old 06/14/2018, 16:18   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisssss View Post
I've turned off all the firewalls, including router firewall, still says the server is offline. Now what? Worked fine 2 days ago.

There is a inspection right now
Old 06/14/2018, 16:22   #487

i'm in it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2018, 19:11   #488

iam i wrong or every download link is corrupted? @ @
Old 06/14/2018, 20:20   #489

Is the server worth playing? Trying to get back to pSRO
Old 06/14/2018, 21:42   #490

99% of the server is spear user and they are so *** **** OP...you should boost the other builds a bit mate
Old 06/14/2018, 22:02   #491

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoo2 View Post
iam i wrong or every download link is corrupted? @ @
Download links are working just fine, if you are not able to make it work ; get 1 on 1 help on our Discord bit.ly/ElectusDiscord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokilord View Post
99% of the server is spear user and they are so god damn OP...you should boost the other builds a bit mate
koki,

The balance is made perfectly. Every build has it's own advantages and stuff. There are new builds you can now go for as well.

The thing is people are so obssessed with heuksal, they'll always go for it no matter what. Eventually, you'll realise that blader is the strongest 1on1, bower has so much power in jobbing, glaviers will easily kill other builds in pvp (force or not).

I recommend you to don't let the community fool you but go for your favourite builds and you'll definitely love it anyways!

PS; Let's not forget S/S is also powerful as hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by un1que View Post
Is the server worth playing? Trying to get back to pSRO
I ''just'' took a screenshot and posting it in here, you decide.

Survival Arena (DAY 6)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2018, 22:33   #492

Well you got a point,but man its so boring that spear users hitting on my a.ss 25k as a glavier with a +5 FB set
Old 06/14/2018, 22:34   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokilord View Post
Well you got a point,but man its so boring that spear users hitting on my a.ss 25k as a glavier with a +5 FB set
You are right, Spear nukers got currently a advantage in Mass PVPs. But let the PVP Tournaments with 1on1 come - other builds will rise.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2018, 03:09   #494

@ , for someone coming back into the game starting again . can you give us like a good guide to get started ? I will start the game in 2-3 days and want to know the best way to get good items etc. there is too much new stuff for me in the original post :/ and also how is the game sofar ?
Old 06/15/2018, 09:07   #495

Captain ivy and cerbrus spawn points please
Closed Thread