Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2018, 11:29   #1426

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami_ View Post
same problem here... i think i dont have anti virus too lololol.. not sure how to fix it .. help
this is what i mean by i dont have any anti virus.. nothing compared to it.. how to fix this problem ? ;D
Windows defender counts as an antivirus.
Disable that and re-extract Electus.dll into your folder.

If it still doesn't work then write to me on Discord

Old 11/21/2018, 22:09   #1427

elite*gold: 0
Godsend party is only for eur an prem + devil ???
Old 11/21/2018, 22:31   #1428

looking for a 100% English speaking guild.
i'm chn char, lv 100. new to 100 cap and all the fancy things...looking for people to do the godsend stuff with.
Old 11/22/2018, 00:08   #1429

party-godsend-guild-fgw just for donater player's p2w
Old 11/22/2018, 01:24   #1430

HWID bypass

Old 11/22/2018, 01:56   #1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
HWID bypass

l m a o
Old 11/22/2018, 01:59   #1432

Received Thanks: 1,044
331 accounts were banned so far due to various illegal activities. All the charnames will be posted tomorrow @ changelog.

Ban reasons explained

Old 11/22/2018, 03:56   #1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
331 accounts were banned so far due to various illegal activities. All the charnames will be posted tomorrow @ changelog.

Ban reasons explained

:hands down:
Old 11/22/2018, 16:58   #1434

WEEKLY SERVER MAINTENANCE & UPDATE [#4]

Date: 22.11.2018
Time : 18:00 - 19:00
Size : 105mb

The server will be offline during the maintenance time.
You will require to update your client before logging in. If you face any update-login problems afterwards, contact Electus Assistants on Discord.
The update might take shorter than it's planned.

Changelog

1. Moon weapon's Electus Point requirement have been set. Find Moon NPC in Donwhang, nearby storage.
2. Electus Point Limit Changes

First week into Electus Europe, players - mostly Chinese and STR players struggled at leveling up and starting to do jobbing and other activities.
We were aware that it's not gonna be easy (even possible) to fill their EP limits in the first week. Therefore we raised the limits only by 50% in the second week.
This helped people to catch up but also slowed down the activities in the second week - especially after Monday.
Some players gave up on their journey in Electus Europe because PVE/Electus isn't for them.

Now, the real competition begins as we finally raised the Electus Point limit (1200 to 1800) and set the EP requirement for Moon weapons. The next EP limit increase will be next week on Thursday, 29th of December.

Moon shields, equipments and accessories will NOT be added in a short period of time.

3. Honor Ranking & Buffs (RESET)
In Electus, we reset honor ranking and buffs every 2 weeks. Honor ranking and buffs have been reset now. You can start to farm honor points and claim your honor buff(s). The next honor ranking reset will be on the 6th of December.

4. Elite Box Changes
SOE Equipments and Accessories are removed from Elite Box. It's way too early for SOE equipments/accessories to be out now. SOE Shield is still obtainable from Elite Box.
SOE Box success chance has been increased from 10% to 20% as it's gonna be rare.
SOA Weapons are obtainable from Elite Boxes with high chance. However the boxes are rare for now. You can now obtain Elite Boxes from the following uniques and events. They might also be obtainable from other uniques, events and dungeons later on.

Survival Arena winner = 1x Elite Box
Simulation = 2x Elite Box drop
Medusa = 2x Elite Box drop
LMS winner = 1x Elite Box
Haroeris = 1x (Appears in Job cave every 4-5h)

5. Diamond Box Changes
SOA equipments and accessories (RARE) are now obtainable from Diamond Boxes.
If the box success;
SOS chance: 96% (Weapon, Shield, Accessory, Equipment)
SOA change: 4% (Equipment)

6. Last Man Standing Event
LastManStanding bot was a little bit problematic. Now, it's all fixed. Invisible skills (Rogue/Wizard) are disabled in LMS area. Enjoy LMS event and compete for the Elite Box reward.

7. Jobbing
NPC Hunters/Traders damage has been nerfed. They will not be cruel as much. Transpets' HPs are nerfed by 15%, allowing thieves to compete with caravans.
Special trade NPC's have been removed except for Specialty Trader Seopok (Bandit Mountain Stronghold). This is to allow traders and thieves to have higher chance to catch up with the caravans.
Special trade time is only once a day between 20:30 and 22:00 now

8. Fortress War
Jangan & Hotan fortress war will open it's doors to Electus Europe players on Sunday, 25th of November at 19:30 (War duration 1,5h)
The reward for the Hotan Fortress owner guild will be 50b gold, Jangan 25b gold.
Donwhang, Jangan and Hotan NPC's will not collect tax for the fortress anymore - as the reward will be added manually.

Reminder: You can farm Electus Points & Honor Points from the kills in fortresses.

9. Forgotten World & Godsend Dungeon
Last week, Forgotten World cooldown was increased from 5 to 8 hours in order to protect the value of boxes and collection cards. It might sound cruel to players but it helps the economy.
This week, we reduce the cooldown of the FGW fom 8 to 7 hours. It's possible that we reduce the cooldown a little bit more in the following weeks.

Godsend Dungeon cooldown is lowered from 24 hours to 22 hours so you can complete the dungeon the day after around the same time. #playerfriendlyelectusteamohwowpoggers

Godsend Dungeon - Lite version is taken into account as some people suggested it. (Solo godsend with less rewards for those who claim to struggle at finding party for Godsend Dungeon). More information next week.

10. Lottery
Medium ticket price has been reduced from 500m to 350m (Electus Shop). Medium ticket has 2x higher chance to win Lottery Event. The more tickets you buy, the higher chance you got to be choosen by the system as a winner.

11. Unique Monsters & New Unique: Dark Soul
Universal Uniques; Medusa, Roc and Simulation have been buffed. You might need a cleric and/or warrior to challenge these uniques now.
New Unique; Dark Soul will now appear in Baghdad region and will drop 2x Diamond box, 1x Elite box, 3x Platinum box, 3x 100 Electus Cash scroll, 10 Money. Respawn time 5-7 hours, 5 different spawn points.

12. Weapon Switchers
SOE-SOM weapon type switchers will now also work EU <> CH. (Ex: you can swap your SOE Spear to SOE Crossbow)

13. Skills & Bug Fixes
Several minor bug fixes have been patched - except for the ''Rogue - Spinning'' skill. The attack value of the skill is more stable, however isn't perfect. (Being worked on still)
Those who ''Double Impact - Godsend'' rogue skill are refunded with the SP they used on the skill and the skills is removed. A new skill (as a replacement) will be added to Rogue mastery next week.
Cleric/Glut series: The skills were slightly nerfed

Glut Healing Level 4 = Absoluteness damage 9545 to 9215
Glut Healing level 5 = Absoluteness damage 10560 to 9465

Over Healing Level 13 = Absoluteness damage 9150 to 9036
Over Healing level 14 = Absoluteness damage 10015 to 9415

Glut Healing - Godsend Level 2 = Absoluteness damage 11520 to 10520
Glut Healing - Godsend Level 3 = Absoluteness damage 12130 to 11220

16. Quests
Job Cave SP quests (Isis-Anubis Room Mobs) have been re-worked. Talk to Quest NPC in Donwhang to explore!
EU Zerk title quest (95) is now available too. Google if you don't know how to start & complete the quest. (Chinese title quest (95) is already available , check jangan tomb for the quest mobs)

17. Protecting the value of Gold
Vigor Grain price has been increased from 100k to 130k each.
Survival & Madness Rooms teleportation fee is increased significantly.
Dimension holes (sold @ Electus Shop) gold prices have been slightly increased.

FGW 1* = No change
FGW 2* = 150m to 200m
FGW 3* = 300m to 350m
Godsend = 300m to 350m

PS: Elixir drop rate for 90 to 94 level monsters have been reduced by 40%. (Stone drops are still the same)
PS2: Jackpot event will still be active after the server is back online - values (numbers) for ''your added silks'' and ''participants'' section might not show up as the server will be restarted. It's only visual tho! You can always participate jackpot even regardless you go offline/relog - server go off etc.

16. BLACKFRIDAY - ELECTUS

Limited time offer; 20% bonus silk for the donations starting tonight at 00:00 ending at 23:59, Friday 23th of November.
Superrewards application => 20% bonus silk will be included in the package you buy, meaning the bonus is added instantly
EPIN donations (MilkyWay/Ivan) => 20% bonus silk will not be included in the EPIN. The bonus will be added manually within 36 hours, for your information.

17. Electus Banhammer
337 accounts have been suspended due to various illegal activity. Most of them also got IP and HWID banned. (Including main accounts)

__GlaDiaTR__
__karolin__
__TheTurks
_BigTRoubLe
_Carlsberg_
_GastLy_
_HellBoY_
_Lenovo_
_order
131231255fgf
A1
Aaliyah
Ace
AceOfSpades
AIlStar56
Alan
Alfager
Alfgers
AngeLLLLLLLL
AnimalisM
Anryeong
Apsuva_
Aquas
Armut
asdasdasdas1
Asi_09
Aspect
Ax_intbow
Ayder
AyderKIZI
B00RN
B15
Baffi
Banshee
Bard____1
Bard____3
Bard____5
Bard____6
Bard____7
Bard____8
Bard_1
Bard_2
Bard0
BaSkouTa
Bazooka
Be
Becks
BeRelax
Beyza
biggest
Bl4ack
BlackCement
BlueCate
bodyy_Clirck
Bokristic
boot1
boot2
Bordeauxs
Bot1
BotCari
breakyy
Bruh
Bukow
Bushido
BUURN
C_1
CamelBlack
CamelDepBlue
CamelRed
Cancer
CaNTaNeM_41
Carmine
CellatFaruk
ChangeWind
Cheollyeon
Chicago
Chiyoko
Chroma
Ciuta
Clarke
Cointreau
CoolGrey
CoRPSe
Crashu
Cresto
Crven
CursiIlILC
CutiePie
Dar1us
dddddd
De2
dede
DeepDiver
DeKeyz
Dex2
DirtyB1tch
DizciFaruk
Doctore
dodda
DombiliFARUK
donater
Dons
DrError
dsfdsa
Dunhill
dwdwcsa
edfsgfd
EL_SALVADOR
Elma
Er0rr
EroSennin
EroticWoman
Eut
EventManqer
EvilB1tch
Evilwix
Evilwiz
FakYou
FasterIlIW
FckOff
FckOn
fighter83
ForgWorled
FourPow
Frisby
FromPH
Fuc_K_Peace
Gamila
Gara
Garen_
Geisha
GhostProduct
GhosTRidaR
GOLD_BOT_1
GOLD_BOT_2
Gold_Roger
gomaa
Google
GOTFARUK
GotFurkan
GotHalil
Grape
GreyFurt
GS_ASIGI
HardLuck
Hare
HaTeMeHaTeU
HepimizOlcez
Hoe
HoLLowMaN
Honor4Fight
Hounan_
Huawei
HubblyBubbIy
Husamfaruk
HuseyinTasLi
hwid
I_am_LEGEND
I_CyV3rS_00I
I_PoLeSTaR_I
I_SaMaNThA_I
I_SaVaNaH_I
iBodyGuard
II_CyVerS_II
II_JeDDiE_II
III
ILangiKRALL
IlIlIllIlI
INSPECTOR
Isabella
J_2
J00H
J0S3
Jakoben
JIiIIIeLy
JiletFARUK
Jiraiya
Jole
Just_Call
Jxe
KALE
KamiKaze
KamilFaruk
kaneko
Karpuz
Kavun
KillerVN
Kilwootyu
Kinomaru
Knave
KpacoTka
Kr4l_F4ruK
KrakaToa
KRALTR
KRALTR_1
KRALTR_2
KRALTR_3
L_1
l_JoNNaLyN_l
LA
Labar
Laiho
Lamborghini
Laney
Larutes
Legendary0
Lenovo
Limbo
Limon_
lmpax
LocalMachine
LoL_KeR
Loser
MakbeR
Mammamiyaa_
Manga
manuel
Maoy
MarcBersegon
Mars1337
Marvelouse
Matthew
Maveric
Max1
Maymun_Abla
Me_Xqz
Melis
Melon
Mesa
Metaxa
Midget1337
Mirage
Morbid
Morganww
Motu
Mr_Savage
MrHULK
Mrs_Keane
MrsKeane
Muz
N____1
N____4
Nekros
Nicole
Nidus
NiGhTMaR3
Nightwish
NlghTMar3
No_NaMe_WiZz
NodyChan
Nova
Nr1
Nr2
NumberFour
Nyks
Oberon
Obito
OceaNN_
Octavia
Oea
Olives
Olivia
Olympic
PaKaY
PantequexL
PanteqxL
ParisHilton
PaSha
PatavATSIZ
PelikanFaruk
Pensilvanya
Phiste
Pi5ToL
Pitsbike
Pixy
Poke04
Poke05
poke06
poke07
PoNCiK
PopCorn
PortakaL
PrincessMina
PSP
Qi_Bast
QJJIpJLcJl
QJJlpJLcJl
qS
qwewqewq
QxL
Rajasankz
Rare
RaziDent
Re6
RealMadrid
ReFLaRq0N
RegaL
Reita
Rempo
rererrr
Reven
Rexo
Rhino
Rio
Rolex
Royal
RoyalSpay
RoySam
RRhhdadwqwe
Ruckinfekt
RusiIa
Rusila
Samyfe2000
Saryn
Savioere
ScarfaceDC
scorpion6
SecReT_DeaTH
SeKoSeKo2000
SeksMakinesi
Selaaa
SikikCem
Silkci
Skill
SkulIOfGritx
SLayer
SoYHa_AvRaT
SpaceJam
srobest1
sropro1
Suez
Sun_Warrior
SuN_WiZaRd
Syrie
T0XIC
T3
Tanker
TeAmo1
TeAmo2
TeaRSOfValoR
teast
Teebeutel
TERASUSGAME
Test88
Th3BOSS
ThanhSon
TheAnarchy
TheEqualizer
TheInception
TheKing
TheLeGenD_
ThePrestige
Thetis
TIKTOK_FARUK
TlKTOK_FARUK
TombulFaruk
Trapezoid
Trapezoidd
TryThis
TURB0
TURBO
TwitchChat
TwoThree
Tx3
UNDISPUTED
Useless
Usopp
Vanaca_
Vauban
wadaw
Warior_1
Warior_2
Warrior
WhatTheOnes
WhiteCement
Wizard_1
Wizard_2
Wizard_3
WiZz_0
WiZz_1
WiZz_2
WiZz_3
Wuyue
xAngel_
xDDDDs
xRa
xTiger23
xXiEUROXx
Yandex
Yanki
YarrakFaruk
Yasuc
YcAlHaram
yungBRK
ZSZC_WARRIOR

To be continued.

~Electus Team

Join Electus Discord:
Old 11/22/2018, 17:30   #1435

Special trade only 1time at 20.30-22.00?
Plz man... it is mid night in asia. Plz set it 15~18.00 server time or set 2 times/day with both timer.
Old 11/22/2018, 17:51   #1436

max 1 month for electus. After gg
Old 11/22/2018, 18:05   #1437

I think I'll never get the godsend skills, I stop playing the server, it was just a waste of time
Old 11/22/2018, 21:48   #1438

Quote:
Originally Posted by markoro123 View Post
I think I'll never get the godsend skills, I stop playing the server, it was just a waste of time
I understand. PVE might not be for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbatu View Post
max 1 month for electus. After gg
Holy shit you're a genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgeniusht View Post
Special trade only 1time at 20.30-22.00?
Plz man... it is mid night in asia. Plz set it 15~18.00 server time or set 2 times/day with both timer.
You're right. I will take this into the account.
Old 11/22/2018, 22:11   #1439

So it's time to leave that Server forever. My revision about the Server so far:
1. Flawless grand opening, no lags, delays nor bugs.
2. Great server performance, active staff and many events.
3. cool ways to optain a small amount of silk everyday(if you are jobless, dont have a girlfriend or a family or friends.)
4.The "promoted" play2win is real yeah, you will get end gear when the server closes.
Reasons: Diamond Boxes dropped SoS at day 1, every big donator bought tons of them, had Full Sox set at day 3? (You can achieved that by playing too, blablablabla)
Yeah, try to ks an full sos tryhard party to get some boxes too.... veri ezi bro with no donation, ezi ks fyll pt. The Boxes had 22% sucess chance for sox, and you could obtain them via, uniques.
Now the Boxes have 96% scuess chance to drop sos, after the top tier player already have full sox set and the normal player had 2 days to get the drops at 95-100 mobs. They enabled Elite Boxes and SUPRISE SUPRISE from Job Uniques, SURVIVAL EVENT WINNER e.t.c bla bla.... dropping SOA Stuff. Again fyll ez to ks fyll Sox +1000 full donator players who can buy souls on the server. Oh yeah forgot, average price for an Talisman collection: 26 FCKN K OF SILK WHAT DA **** FYLLY PLAY2WIN ah yeah like i said... Sox set +1000, 100 silks are 60 weapon elixirs, 60 weapon elixirs 24h botting with a fulll 8pt... you will achieve with these 60 weapon elixirs NOTHING... you will get a -10 Weapon with SEAL OF **** YOU. Go and donate or run around with a +3 Weapon, or quit your job and stay online 24/7. I donate, i can donate "much" but im not willing to pay 150€ to buy a talisman collection to get some fun on the server. Full overpriced PAY2WIN server.

But the Staff is active, huge playerbase, lost 3k in 1 week cause nice srvlar.. no laggs or delays.
Old 11/22/2018, 22:49   #1440

Every private server is pay2win - unless they don't sell visuals for free. That's 1 thing.
There wouldn't be PRIVATE SRO section if there was no donations-income. That's 2nd thing.
Providing such stability-high performance (as you mentioned) and giving away $10,000 worthy silks per month through events and activities in my opinion need more appreciation. (not even mentioning you can farm boxes-coins-cards and sell them for silk)

90% of your statement is correct and approved by me. If there was no donations the server would not run. You wouldn't have Electus to play in.

10% that i dont agree with;

1. As you stated, no lag-delay-bug and performance issues - in order to provide it we have to invest more money than you can probably imagine for this server and therefore we need donations. Donators buy valuable items from donators or non donators and that's how it goes. As long as there are players with zero (or nearly zero) donations in top 25 - that means it's actually play 2 win as well. And that's we are talking about.

2. We did not lose 3k in 1 week. We hit 8K at some point and the player count dropped to 6,5k afterwards. The server had maintenance today so expecting every player to login back in a matter of minutes-hours would not be realistic.

But, yes player count did drop from 8000 to 6500 (I'd say around 600 PEOPLE stopped playing after 2 weeks considering multiple devices and stuff) and this is simply because the server isn't made for everyone - but for those who gave a try and liked it. 350 people got banned so far and we do still have 6,500 online players and this is still sky high and the server is active as hell.

Needlessly to say, talisman collection costs that much only because it's rare and this is because SOE is a rare weapon. And let's not forget, talisman collection can be farmed by ANYONE without any restriction. Why not taking advantage of it and selling them instead of using capitals+red like it's a big deal? This is an activity based server, you have to MOVE to be something. Playing activaly for 30-60 days AND complaining that you're struggling to beat active-donator players is a little bit... mmmmeh?

And finally, thanks for your feedback.
Closed Thread