Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2018, 13:53   #1171

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Electus Europe BETA Phase I (CHANGELOG)

We are proud to announce that Electus beta phase I is coming to an end today and there have been literally no lag, delay, client crash, server crash issues experienced so far.

Minor bug fixes, drop changes and skill edits are listed below.

1. Wizard ''Earth Fence'' skill is now distributed to party. (Simultaneous 8)
2. Added new skill icons for bunch of Godsend Skills
3. Added guild-job penalty removers @ Electus Shop (Beta only)
4. Added Gold Dragon Flag @ Electus Shop (Beta only)
5. Fixed unintended shared cooldowns for integrity-daredevil and bicheon-force skills
6. Disabled res in CTF
8. Applied NPC Item, Elixir and Stone drop rates. (No Stone drop between 1-89lv mobs)
9. [WARRIOR] Shield Crush - Godsend and Shield Trash skills Knock Back Probability 55% > 45%
10. [HEUKSAL] Soul Spear - Godsend Stun Success Probability 8% > 10%
11. [HEUKSAL] Soul Spear emperor 12% > 15%
12. [CLERIC] Bless and Godsend Bless will share the same cooldown now
13. [CLERIC] Force Deity (STR) and Mental Deity (INT) Godsend Skills can be given to 3 players now (2>3)
14. [CLERIC] Removed Force Deity (STR) and Mental Deity (INT) Godsend Skills can be given to 3 players now (2>3)
15. [CLERIC] Godsend INT-STR skills will grant 28 INT and STR now and the max skill level is 1
16. [CLERIC] Glut Healing skill will share the same cooldown with Godsend - Glut skill now
17. [BARD] Vibration (Magical Damage Increase) max level 110% to 105% (Original is 100%)
18. Skill Edit Potions are now available in Electus Shop (Beta only)
19. Enabled Special Routes available 3 times a day for 120 minutes each time (Bandit, Taklamakan, Roc)

14:00 - 16:00
22:00 - 00:00
06:00 - 08:00

20. Fixed Knock-Down skill visual animation bug (Warrior-Rogue)
21. Fixed fellow pets mounting issue
22. Added Dark Arabian Dress in Avatar Shop (It was literally the only dress that we didn't have in Avatar Shop)
23. Removed Grand Electus drops from every monster and unique
24. Increased Force-Debuffs success probability by 5% each (Except division)
25. Fixed CH chars not able to use damage scroll if any mag-phy damage buffs are on
26. Fixed Bless Spell and Bless Spell - Godsend able to being used together
27. Fixed Glut Healing - Godsend and Fire Bolt - Meteor skill sharing same cooldown
28. Fixed an issue with Magical Ravage - Godsend and Force Ravage - Godsend having lower stats than Vital Spot
29. Fixed Mana Tambour and Bless Spell not able to being used together
30. Fixed Rising Impact and Rising Impact - Godsend not being able to be used against players with balloons
31. Removed Dancing of Vitality from Bard
32. Removed Dull Spot - Godsend from Force
33. Shield Trash and Shield Crush - Godsend KB reduced to 45% (50%>45%)
34. [BARD-NEW] Added new Godsend Skill: Bard Teleport - Godsend
35. [FORCE-NEW] Added new Godsend Skill: Force Holy Spell - Godsend
36. [FORCE-NEW] Added new Godsend Skill: Group Rebirth - Godsend
37. [ROGUE-NEW] Added new Godsend Skill: Rouge Recovery - Godsend (Requires Warrior and Rouge mastery to be lv100)
38. Combined Iron Skin & Mana Skin into one skill
39. Flame Body - Godsend (lv2) increased to 19% Phy. Dmg. Increase
40. Fixed damage scroll stacking issue
41. Added extra box and coin drops especially in Godsend Dungeon, Medusa and other (Check the photo below for the most update drops)
42. FGW Monster & Unique optimizations (Not final)

43. Added custom fellow pets @ Fellow Pets NPC, available in Donwhang, near storage
44. Reduced default fellow pets price from 450 to 400 Electus Cash
44. Fixed race switcher scrolls (Currently being final tested) - should be ready for the next server update
46. Removed bandit/jangan fortresses temporarily , enabled hotan fortress (for beta testing)
47. Battle Royale optimizations (The event will be premiered in Beta III)
48. Increase vigor grain percentage (20>25%)

BETA & Grand Opening Information

1. Beta I will end on the 1st of November at 23:59 Electus Time and the server will be offline until Beta II is launched.
2. Beta II will start on the 2nd of November at 19:00 Electus Time and end around 22:00 (Once 8 people reaches level 100)
3. Beta III will start on the same day, 2nd of November around 23:00
4. Beta III will end on the 4th of November at 23:59
5. Registration & Donation Period for the official server (Grand Opening) will start on the 6th of November at 10:00
6. Grand Opening will be on the 9th of November, friday. There will be a poll for the start time on Discord. (20:00 vs 20:30 vs 21:00)
7. PC Limit will most likely be '' 2 '' on the grand opening day, final decision will be made before the release and announced on Discord (Whether 1 or 2) Keep an eye on Electus Discord for the updates

Beta II Competition

- Start level will be 1
- XP rate will be very high (Enough to level 1>100 within 2-3 hours)
- The first 8 people to hit level 100 will be rewarded with BEGINNER PACK in official server
- Chinese characters will have solo advantage in Baghdad region with higher XP rate (Entrance limit : Level 90)

If any bugs discovered in Beta II (Especially XP ratio related), the admins have rights to cancel the competition or choose the winners accordingly to their self-made decision.

Electus Team wishes everyone good luck in Beta Phase II.
Old 11/01/2018, 14:03   #1172

Hi, one suggestion about skills balance... add godsend skill Stab from bicheon 110 skill, this skill will be very helpful for bladers and swords builds, since when a player is in the ground he can use shield, and the dmg from both 2 stabs skills for now is low =/

And another thing low the holy spell resistence from debuffs for like 10%, and now all the combos with debuffs will work, and chineses have a chance of give debuffs and try kill a euro cleric person... Euro still OP in my view.
Old 11/01/2018, 15:25   #1173

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceloatg18 View Post
Hi, one suggestion about skills balance... add godsend skill Stab from bicheon 110 skill, this skill will be very helpful for bladers and swords builds, since when a player is in the ground he can use shield, and the dmg from both 2 stabs skills for now is low =/

And another thing low the holy spell resistence from debuffs for like 10%, and now all the combos with debuffs will work, and chineses have a chance of give debuffs and try kill a euro cleric person... Euro still OP in my view.
Thank you for your feedback.

- S/S is one of the most powerful builds overall, I recommend you to give it a try with our Godsend skills for Bicheon. Any further boost for Bicheon is making it no more than making it ***-alike.

- Chinese do also have Holy Spell in Force and Lightning masteries. EU/CH Holy Spells resistences are not final yet.

- I would argue that EU is OP. Overall, CH race has higher chance to beat EU (1v1)
Old 11/01/2018, 20:47   #1174

Euro chars are ****** op dude.. balance better.... yesterday iv see all euro chars owning china chars....
Old 11/01/2018, 22:28   #1175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronion View Post
Euro chars are ****** op dude.. balance better.... yesterday iv see all euro chars owning china chars....
I had more complaints from Europeans that Chinese is OP (1v1) than Europeans are OP vs Chinese.

In the end it depends on the ''player'', not the build so I can't tell much

My personal opinion is that CH > EU (Solo) right now. If you doubt it, join us in Beta III for tests.

- S/S will beat any EU
- Spear will most likely beat more EU than EU would beat Spear
- STR Chinese will beat any INT EU and some STR EU
- Bower might not be very strong vs STR EU but will beat most of the INT EU's
- Blader will beat most of the EU's

So overall... CH > EU for solo fights.

And no need to say EU will have the advantage @ group fights.
Old 11/02/2018, 04:35   #1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronion View Post
Glaiver krall vs warrior (1vs1) I test it , about warlock got high dmg with warrior , suggestion decrease warlock debuffs or increase cooldown
Old 11/02/2018, 08:12   #1177

ETA for Beta 2 start?
Old 11/02/2018, 08:38   #1178

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by midomax View Post
ETA for Beta 2 start?
Here is the countdown:
Old 11/02/2018, 12:15   #1179

ELECTUS TEAM PRESENTS;

Electus Battle Royale (Alpha)

Introduction

2018 is the year of Battle Royale.
It's the year Electus is going to bring a well-designed Battle Royale into SRO.
It's the time to introduce, Electus Battle Royale.

Event Details (Early Bird Information)

BASIC

Electus BR is held in one of the most iconic regions in Silkroad map, Taklamakan.

The area is full of monsters.

Monsters = Normal items, Elixirs, Potions.

You have limited time to make it to the next circle.

The faster you farm, the more skills you learn, the more items you farm.

Choose your build, collect equipments and weapons, get into the next safe zone before it's too late.

Time? Is gold. You kill more monsters = you collect more items, potions, elixirs and of course, vigor grains.

Luck? You need it. Random Box spawns in circle number 2, 3 and 4. Find them. Kill them. Collect SOX items.

Power? You need it. Challenge Electus BR uniques in circle number 3 and 4. Reward is SOX and Skill Points. Many of them.

THE LAST MAN STANDING WINS.

ADVANCED
Start

Choose your race (EU/CH).
Start level 100
Start SP 10,000
Start Inventory 50% Speed + 9 DG Bow (or crossbow)

Farm SP & Items

Hunt monsters and collect skill points to learn new skills and farm items, elixirs, potions and 100% speed scroll.

Collect elixirs and pimp your items

Success rate between +1 and +7 is 100%.
Success rate between +8 and +10 is 50%.

Search for BR Boxes

Search for the boxes in Stage 1, 2 and 3. Kill them and collect special items.

Stage / Circle 1 Box

10 Elixirs, 10 X-Large HP, 10 X-Large MP, 10 Vigor Grains, 3 SOS Drops (Random)

Stage / Circle 2 Box

10 Elixirs, 10 X-Large HP, 10 X-Large MP, 10 Vigor Grains, 3 SOA Drops (Random)

Stage / Circle 3 Box

10 Elixirs, 10 X-Large HP, 10 X-Large MP, 10 Vigor Grains, 3 SOE Drops (Random)

BE THE CHAMPION.

Use your best weapon to kick everyone out of the event zone. Become the champion of the day.

Electus Battle Royale (Alpha>Beta>Release)

Above, the general ideas of the event were pointed out. Now we are gonna talk about the technicalities, possibilities and improvements for Electus' Battle Royale.

First off,

We need everyone to understand one thing, SRO has it's own limits.
One of the things that we couldn't bring into this event is leveling. It is possible but not ideal, we will explain later.
For now, consider that our goal is to make the event ''more entertaining'' than ''a more logical event'' using the possibilities we have in our hands.

1. Race Selection

We want you to choose whatever you like. If you have a European character ingame but you wanna be a Chinese in Battle Royale... not a problem. Right before the event starts, you will be asked to choose a race and your character will appear in a random spot in Taklamakan. (Race selection is under Development)

Later, maybe we can allow you to choose STR or INT character so you don't have to add all the stats manually.

2. Start Inventory

You will spawn with 10k skill points and no mastery. You will find a bow (or crossbow) in your inventory along with a 50% speed scroll.

3. SP Farm

Every monster you kill in Battle Royale will grant a specific amount of skill points on your character. You will need to kill as many monster as possible to learn all the skills you want in each mastery.
Monsters = 20,000 HP - 4,000 SP
Boxes = 100,000 HP - 40,000 SP
Uniques = 1,000,000 HP - 300,000 SP

4. Item Farm

Monsters = Normal Item Drop (10%), HP/MP (100%), Elixir (10%), Vigor Potion (30%), Bolt/Arrow, 100% Speed Scroll (5%)
Boxes = Many Elixirs, Vigor Grain and SOX Items
Uniques = Many Elixirs, Vigor Grain and SOX Items

5. The storm

You should stay in the safe zone or you will be lost in the storm.

6. Storm Shrinks

The storm will slowly take over the map as it will shrink step by step.
There are 10 different variations for now, we will add more later on.
Below, you see one of the variations.

7. The winner of Electus Battle Royale

Winning Electus Battle Royale require combination of skill and luck.

You might be the winner without any sox weapon because you learned more skills than your opponent did.
Or you might be the winner because you were lucky to find a box or unique and obtained a very good weapon.

THIS WILL BE THE BEST THING WE HAVE EVER DELIVERED.

As we speak, the event is still under development and will take some time to make it function just as we want.

We are planning to run the first Electus Battle Royale in Beta Phase III.

Things listed below are due change and will be announced once ready.

- Drops
- SP Rewards
- Event Rewards
- Event Schedule

Old 11/02/2018, 15:15   #1180

Well it's hard to talk about pvp balance because everyone had a good gear and you could switch from armor to garment, depending on what build u are against. I tested a few builds and I'll share my experience:

-My force glaiver did really good against eu warrior/cleric war/rogue and rogue/cleric I actually didn't lost a single pvp against those build, even tho they use triple heals sometimes. I've beaten few war/locks to but they were not much skilled.

-Tested Warrior/warlock to and I must admit that it's a bit op if u know what to do. I personally think that force build should be a bit improved cuz it's hard to compete against skilled warlock.

I personally think that reducing cooldown of cure in force mastery so that force build can cure faster would do a trick.
And yea I tested a str blader and yea the dmg is low but they are really tanky, so that seems fair to me.

Anyway we'll see after grand opening how it goes, it's never to late to make changes.
Old 11/02/2018, 16:50   #1181

Bikini worrior avatars are also missing in avatars shop ����
Old 11/02/2018, 19:07   #1182

Electus EU Beta Phase II is online for 1 hour and 6 minutes.

Currently online players; 503

The first 8 people to hit level 100 will be rewarded with BEGINNER PACK in the official server.

Beta Phase II will take place between 19:00 and 23:00 [02.11.2018]
Beta Phase III will start at 23:30 [02.11.2018]

Start level will be 100 in Beta Phase III (Again)

Beta II Competition Winners, Congratulations! 👍

1. eGeLee
2. I_SawGod_Cry
3. LessQQ
4. Ninja
5. The_shy
6. WhiteShadow
7. Zippo
8. Static

🔥 Players named above will receive free BEGINNER PACK in official server.

If you didn't win, you still have chance to win one of the following rewards on the Grand Opening day!

1. MSI Leopard Pro
2. 67,000 Electus Cash
3. 20x Colored Title
4. 6x Free Beginner Pack

🎁 Share Event #1
Event Link :
Rewards: MSI Laptop, 20x 1000 Silk, 5x Electus Tshirts

🎁 Share Event #2
Event Link :
Rewards: 20x 1000 Silk, 20x Colored Title

🎁 Comment Event #1
Event Link:
Reward : 3x Beginner Pack

🎁 Comment Event #2
Event Link:
Reward: 3x Beginner Pack

🎁 Grand Opening Competition
Goal : Be one of the first 100 players to hit level 100 (November 9th)

Rewards : #1 1000 Silk, #2-10 500 Silk, #11-30 400 Silks, #31-50 300 Silks, #51-75 200 Silks, #76-100 100 Silks + Server Notification with your name!
Old 11/03/2018, 11:41   #1183

I'd like to account that BlackArmy guild is joining the server, and we're looking for english speaking international members who enjoy teamplay and are loyal, our family comes before anyone and the game itself. we grow and help each other grow together. we have our active discord, pm there or on here or in game.
In game name: Tyrande
Discord name: Tyrande#8386
Guild name: BlackArmy
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/03/2018, 16:40   #1184

WARNING

You should update your client and try to login before we close BETA SERVER tomorrow at 23:00.

✅ If you have any client/login problems, check this guide:

✅ If you can't fix it; join Electus Discord to contact us, we will get it fixed for you:

You don't want to have any potential problem on the grand opening day so fix it before it's too late.

TOTAL DAMAGE COUNTER WINDOW

We are currently finalizating this feature.

Buglist;

- The window randomly disappears
- End of Stream error

These bugs should be fixed within the following hours.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2018, 21:58   #1185

I guess GM need to pay child support again opening this trash? money hungry kids nty
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread