Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/17/2019, 17:19   #1786

elite*gold: 3490

Date: 17.01.2019
Time : 18:00 - 19:00 (-+30 mins)
Patch Size : 80 MB

Hello and welcome to Electus Legendary Update Part 2

Last week, we unlocked Legendary Upgrader Scrolls for the Moon Weapons.
This week, we unlock legendary upgrader scrolls for Moon Equipments.

How to;
Collect Electus Points + Coins
to purchase Legendary Upgrader Scrolls from ''Legendary Upgrader NPC'' in Donwhang.

Read the scroll description carefully before you proceed to use the upgrader scroll.
The upgrader scrolls are NOT tradeable. You have to EARN it.

Price (Moon/GE Weapon)
1000 Electus Points + Coins
Available NOW

Price (Moon/GE Equipment)
400 Electus Points + Coins
Available NOW

Price (Moon/GE Accessory)
400 Electus Points + Coins
Available on 25.01.2019

-The Difference-
Moon/GE = 98+4,5 (Reinforce Boost v4)
Legendary = 98+6 (Reinforce Boost v5)

So you do not only have +1,5 advantage but also higher reinforce, critical (CH), parry/block ratio

-Important Note-
When you upgrade your item to legendary one your item's BLUES/STATS/SKIN/PLUS and everything will remain as it is.

NEW PLAYER? READ THIS!

So you are one of the players who joined recently and got no seal of moon weapon yet?

LUCKY YOU

You can now buy
Legendary Moon Weapons directly from the Moon Shop now.

Unlike the old players, who bought a moon weapon and upgraded it for in total of 3150 EP,
You can buy the legendary weapon for 2000 EP only and close 2 weeks gap.
This move is only because the new players do not stand much of a chance against the old players who got som weapon / set already.

But they, that's all. From then on, you gotta keep on farming EP for the moon equipments/accessories and then upgrade it to legendary just like everyone else,
because
this is an exception for the Weapons only.
So basically, Moon Equipments/Accessories in Moon NPC will not be replaced with Legendary ones ever.
Everyone has to work for Moon and upgrade it then!

The new players will also get the following items in their inventory as they create a new character:
- Premium (7 days)
- Devil Spirit (3 days)
- Santa Dress Set (2 Blue Options only)
- Random Character Visual (1 day)
- 2x Trans Pet
- 5x Reverse Scrolls
- 5% Alchemy Boost Scroll
- 20% Damage Absorption/Increase Scroll (5x)
- Potions (Enough of them)

Items listed above can not be traded.

35% BONUS SILK EVENT

Actually... 35% Bonus Silk Event was supposed to be for 1 time only and it took place last weekend already.
Yet... We thought, it would be nice to give people a chance to start their journey on Electus with this special event
in the second week as well so here it is. Take advantage of it because you won't see that high percentage bonus any time soon again.
Start: 17.01.2019 - 18:00 (Thursday)
End: 20.01.2019 - 23:59 (Sunday)

Weekly Electus Point Limit Increase
EP limit is increased from 7000 to 7900. Enjoy farming them Electus Points!
Reminder: Electus Points = Seal of Moon (The best items!) xD

Honor Ranking / Buffs Reset
Honor Ranking has been reset and the honor buffs are removed from every player.
The next honor buff reset is in 2 weeks. Good luck with farming for the honor buffs.

Fortress War
Hotan Fortress is the only available Fortress this week.
Sunday 19:30 - 21:00
Reward : 75 B Gold (Buys nearly 20k silks )

Skills (New Skill/Buff+Changes)
-Added New Godsend Buff in Heuksal Mastery for Spears in particular (INT Requirement)
Level 1 : Phy/Mag Def. Pwr Incr. 103 + Mag. Dmg. Incr. 3%
Level 2 : Phy/Mag Def. Pwr Incr. 148 + Mag. Dmg. Incr. 5%

- Added Passive Dmg. Increase for Pacheon Passive - Godsend (Lv 2)

-Corrected passive critical increase buffs in Cold/Warrior Masteries

Item Mall/Silk Items
- Added Devil Spirit <> Angel Spirit switcher scroll in item mall (Plus+Blue will remain as it is)
-Added Grand Electus Equipment/Accessory Switchers
- 35% Discount for Moon Equipment part switchers
- 20% Discount for the skin/model switchers
- 20% Discount for default titles (Yellow ones)
- ~10/20% Discount for Moon & Grand Electus Weapon switchers

Other Changes/Fixes
1. Fixed an issue with STR buffs
2. Fixed an issue with pacheon range skill conflicting with int buff
3. Fixed an issue with critical scrolls conflicting with magical defence buff (CH)
4. Nerfed a skill that Dark Spirit unique uses and is overpowered (Solo Godsend unique)
5. 8 level thief job has a name now
6. LMS Event Reward is now : 5% Alchemy Boost Scroll + 1x Elite Box

Battle Royale Server Changes
-Battle Royale unique and 3rd tier chests will drop 10% Damage Increase Scroll now (100% chance)
-Magic Stone's success rate is 100% now
-Increased universal pill drop rate from the monsters
-Battle Royale Menu is functional now. Masteries and statistics should show correct (not mass tested yet)
-Adding auto mastery via Battle Royale menu should work now (not mass tested)
-Preadded honor buff system in Battle Royale. (They will start to function @ next call, probably on Sunday - no update/restart needed)
-Honor Buffs will be granted on the characters once the last circle shrinks.

Granting Honor Buffs
#1 => King+Gold+Silver+Bronze
#2 and #3 => Gold+Silver+Bronze
#4 to #10 => Silver+Bronze
#11 to 15 => Bronze

Honor Buffs
King = Berserker Obtaining Rate Increase
Gold = 10% Phy/Mag Dmg. Increase + 10% Phy/Mag. Dmg. Absorption
Silver = 15% Speed Increase
Bronze = Attack Rate 25% Increase

Ways of obtaining Honor Points
Player Kill : 5 Honor Points
Chest Kill : 5 Honor Points
Unique Kill : 15 Honor Points

Upcoming Events
Sunday-Funday Events 20.01.2019 , 21:00 Server Time
PVP Tournament 20.01.2019 , 22:00 Server Time (Click here for registration)

Upcoming Server Updates

Weekly Update Schedule will include the followings (and more)

- January 10 => Legendary Part 1 (Legendary Moon Weapon Upgraders)
- January 17 => Legendary Part 2 (Legendary Equipment Upgraders + LMOON weapons will be added to Moon NPC)
- January 24 => Legendary Party 3 (Legendary Acccessory Upgraders)
- January 31 => Advanced Elixir Weapon Release (+1)
- February 7 => Advanced Elixir Protector Reelase (+1)
- February 14 => Advanced Elixir Accessory Release (+1)
- February 21 => Socket Stone Release

- Requirements for Upgraders, Advanced Elixirs and Socket Stones will be Electus Points + Coins as usual.
- Advanced Elixir remover scrolls + Advanced Elixir (+2)'s will be released in March.
- Legendary Moon Weapons will be added to Moon NPC on the 17th of January so that new players can catch up a little.
- Legendary Moon Equipments / Accessories however, will NOT be added to Moon NPC. You have to farm for moon and then upgrade it.

PRICING
- Socket stone's prices are 300 to 800 EP + coins (depending on the stone)
- Adv. +1 weapons' price is 800-900 EP + coins
- Adv. +1 prot/accs/shield price is 450-600 EP + Coins
- Of course, you'll need long time to farm those even tho we add them every week. GL & HF with the challenge ^.^
- Information provided above is due change if necessary. More/Detailed information will be provided in the changelogs.

SERVER'S LIFESPAN
Electus Online is the only SRO PVE server that lasts more than 7 months.
As you can see, we are here 24/7 for support and rolling out weekly updates periodically.

Stick to Electus, play it, love it. Let's go
Old 01/17/2019, 19:22   #1787

elite*gold: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Majority do not find it overedited anymore because original sro stuff are usually boring. I would argue that Electus is overedited. Rather, optimized big time.

New Menu that gives you access & ability to so many things

New ''optional'' sox glows (for each sox) that makes it look fluffy and colorful. Would it not be boring if everyone had original sos glow with same plus glow? It would... You can explore every possible visual yourself in game by simply visiting Electus Showroom created by [GM]Simulation.

New Character Login / Selection Screen

For certain people, change is not comfortable. But for majority, something that looks cool is just cool...

Rewards for the achievements... are pretty much in every mmorpg

Brand new events, what can possible go wrong with that?

Madness

Battle Royale SRO Version

Dungeons, Quests & Special Rewards

DPS Meter... so that you know what's going on at uniques

So... these are pretty much the things that we have added. Would you say that these are innovation or overedit? Things such as jobbing, ctf, battle arena are pretty much the same. We only added things that ease access to certain things such as char lock, honor ranking etc.

Visuals
are the only thing that I can not argue with. Some people like it, some don't. In that case they have to consider that visuals are the things that we sell to make profit out of this project so they must be there.

Leveling
Electus has always been an activity based server. Botting won't get you anything. You have to ACTIVELY play the game to obtain the end-game content / farm valuable items. Our player base and major part of the PSRO community do not find ''leveling'' (botting) fun. Is it really fun? I see that recently, people are slowly getting into the servers that are ''slowed down'' like you take your time to level & farm. Therefore we are considering to release a server that has low XP and Drop rates in the future - if not the next up.
Yet again, our server will always be based on Dungeons & Jobbing. Botting won't get anyone anywhere.

#Throwback

Electus Season 5 - November 9th - First Minute

Day #7 8000/8000 Online

Day #10 Sunday-Funday Events

3rd Month (2 Days Ago)

most players now have their own life and the most want an old school game where keeping bot and spend months to reach max level then making game activity in free time like plusing,jobbing,pvp,etc..
Old 01/18/2019, 11:49   #1788

elite*gold: 138
For those who say it's overedited:
When I first saw the Thread, I also thought "omg overedited AF, I need to study to understand all this different things like Godsend, Boxes, EP , coins w/e".
The Thread looks like a effin' Book and it's so many information at one Time.
I actually Only started playing there because it had so many Online Players tbh!
And now I am soo glad I started here. No joke, this is the FIST PServer since 2012, I actually really enjoy playing ! There are so many events, and I dont talk about ****** events like *GM comes to jg south and spawns 50 uniques" Im talking about CTF, battle arena , kill the GM, Trivia, Hide and Seek and even more !
It never gets boring. I mean, which pserver you could ever go to CTF? Never anyone joined because it was useless, but here it will grant you EP and Honor Points aside of Arena Coins, so many Players join it.
It might look overedited, imo IT IS overedited, but to be honest: What can You do in a no-edit sro ? You bot 24/7 to get max lvl and then you bot 24/7 to get gold, you bot 24/7 to get items , bot to get stones etc. etc. Really there are many edits but thats what makes it interesting and never get boring and long lasting long term fun for everyone.

I just started playing, lvled to 100 and then I checked 1 feature by feature. First I figured out how to get those awesome Godsend Skills. You need 60M sp?? DAFUQ IM OUT! NO! WAIT! There are quests which Grants You up to 20M SP ! You can do 4 of those Quests each day atm, which means 1 Godsend skill a day and 20M sp spare.

Just give it a try and dont hesitate to contact the team on Discord. Whenever I had a Question , I asked in Discord and got an answer in less than 10 Minutes, most of the times immediately!
Also there are many helpfull players. Even "Volunteers" who support You in other languages.
This is a really nice server and You should defo give it a shot!
BTW GMs are always doing something so new Players can catch up the old Players, so dont worry that you will go to a server where everyone has +20 sun sets and u cant catch up. The highest plus is 11 here btw and really barely anyone has it yet.

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN WAITING FOR ?
Old 01/18/2019, 19:51   #1789

[Battle Royale] will take place at 23:30 don't miss it!
Old 01/19/2019, 15:09   #1790

elite*gold: 0

PVP Tournament 20.01.2019

Old 01/20/2019, 03:12   #1791

I just got lv100 and I haven't played any pserver in a while.

What should I be doing now ? What should be my next goal, how can I get better gear and what should I focus on ?
Old 01/20/2019, 04:56   #1792

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesselyQc View Post

What should I be doing now ? What should be my next goal, how can I get better gear and what should I focus on ?
Start trading, get into the caravan and earn money and EP. 2-3 hours of trading will earn you 1bil+ you can then buy clean sos items for around 300-700mil depending on your items. Then do HWT and Godsend.

Raise EP for moon items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2019, 13:41   #1793

Quote:

Hello and welcome to Electus Online, the biggest and the best private sro server/community.

Reasons why you should give Electus EU a try

1. It's soo much easier to level up now
2. SOS Items are 5x cheaper now (compared to what it was in the beginning)
3. Differences between SOS and higher tier SOX are very small
4. 24/7 Active server
5. 100% Stable
6. Weekly updates / New content
7. Free Devil Spirit & Premium for starters
8. Helpful community
9. 24/7 Support-Help on Discord directly from Server Admins
10. Weekly server-wide events on sundays between 21:00 - 23:00 [SUNDAY-FUNDAY]

Tips
1. Kick off your journey with jobbing (trading) once you hit 100 level. There are usually caravans going on day and night. It's the easiest way to farm gold. Gold is valuable so there are many people selling silk for gold
2. We giveaway more than 31000 free silks every single day through events and uniques (silk scroll drops) - use the commands on discord to find out more
3. Sticking to +6/7 SOS items for now might be ideal as you will be able to buy end-game content cheaper / faster than the old players
4. There are 2 major dungeons. Godsend Dungeon and Hall of Worship (Custom Forgotten World). Complete these dungeons and collect special boxes - sell or crack them to get a SOX out of them. In general jobbing + fgw would get you rich in shorter period of time.

[emoji837] Discord Link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2019, 16:22   #1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
Start trading, get into the caravan and earn money and EP. 2-3 hours of trading will earn you 1bil+ you can then buy clean sos items for around 300-700mil depending on your items. Then do HWT and Godsend.

Raise EP for moon items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Hello and welcome to Electus Online, the biggest and the best private sro server/community.

Reasons why you should give Electus EU a try

1. It's soo much easier to level up now
2. SOS Items are 5x cheaper now (compared to what it was in the beginning)
3. Differences between SOS and higher tier SOX are very small
4. 24/7 Active server
5. 100% Stable
6. Weekly updates / New content
7. Free Devil Spirit & Premium for starters
8. Helpful community
9. 24/7 Support-Help on Discord directly from Server Admins
10. Weekly server-wide events on sundays between 21:00 - 23:00 [SUNDAY-FUNDAY]

Tips
1. Kick off your journey with jobbing (trading) once you hit 100 level. There are usually caravans going on day and night. It's the easiest way to farm gold. Gold is valuable so there are many people selling silk for gold
2. We giveaway more than 31000 free silks every single day through events and uniques (silk scroll drops) - use the commands on discord to find out more
3. Sticking to +6/7 SOS items for now might be ideal as you will be able to buy end-game content cheaper / faster than the old players
4. There are 2 major dungeons. Godsend Dungeon and Hall of Worship (Custom Forgotten World). Complete these dungeons and collect special boxes - sell or crack them to get a SOX out of them. In general jobbing + fgw would get you rich in shorter period of time.

[emoji837] Discord Link:

Wow,

that helps a lot ! Thanks you guys, I'll start trading right away !

One last question, I've been trying to farm SP to get the "godsend" skills, but looks like it's gonna take a while ! Should I still be farming or is there a better way to get those millions SP ?
Old 01/20/2019, 18:08   #1795

Quote:
Wow,

that helps a lot ! Thanks you guys, I'll start trading right away !

One last question, I've been trying to farm SP to get the "godsend" skills, but looks like it's gonna take a while ! Should I still be farming or is there a better way to get those millions SP ?
You are welcome!
This is what our Godsend dungeon is made for. You can get millions of SP per day by taking the Godsend Quests from Electus Quest Manager near DW Storage.

Holy Water Temple, Godsend Dungeon Party & Godsend Dungeon Solo is where you can obtain SP on a daily base.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2019, 22:42   #1796

Congratulation to our new champion this week R4C4

Old 01/21/2019, 02:20   #1797

#sundayfunday
Old 01/21/2019, 02:58   #1798

Something seriously needs done about the ressing whilst in job suit, without a cooldown. Hunters are running 1 hunter per 7 trader parties. Thieves are in 8man pts and have now become coordinated. Caravans are being wiped on a daily basis now, hunters cant have PT buffs and won't as having a full PT of hunters = no EP.

Killing the thieves is easy but their instant black ress is stupid. It is going to be the death of the caravan. Mark my words. Today there was no caravan at 8pm because of this. No caravan, no money. No money then no incentive for new players to catch up.
Old 01/21/2019, 16:01   #1799

elite*gold: 138
I played iSro for sooo long and was kind of forced to stop because joymax just ****** up. I joined many Pservers but all were bad managed. Many downtimes. Many lags. Many DDoS. But the worst part was that You as Player never know what was going on. So many Times the server just closed without even warning the players. In Electus I can ask a Team member at 3am and will get an answer 3:01. I really love the mangement,in 3 months there was only one downtime, beside the weekly checks. If something feels fishy, you can ask a team member any time. I feel like this is an official server and not some Server which a kid setup with youtube tutorial from his Mother's house.
It really feels like an official iSro server because of the great management.
I never enjoyed playing a pserver like this since 2012. There was just one server I really liked but that was also gone after 2 Months.
I would wish the server would never go down so we can finally play SRO again like back in the days.
And the Team is just great. I love how you dont feel like there is any corruption going on . And if someone breaks the rules he gets a ban NO MATTER IF DONATOR OR NOT.
You have your rules and you hold on to them while still being fair to the player. Like you once unbanned someone who said something racist because he apologized. You hold on to the rules but you are still human.
Also the GAs always ask the Players if they can help them or if they have any suggetions to improve the gameplay, because they actually care for the Players. You don't find this often in these Days. The GMs in other servers just take the money from You and as soon the flow stops, they close their server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2019, 01:40   #1800

legendary update broke the server =/ the server was perfect, but no, it has to change something.
Closed Thread