Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/19/2018, 20:45   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
bb you will leave after 3 week too , dont worry
Also i remember you before 3+ years ... you are still that stupid kid
i dont care who you are, but i can see that you are retarded, and if u remember me from years ago u must be nerding sro so hard. you should have learned english by now but nah... low brain
Old 05/19/2018, 23:53   #437

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Ok just leave this corrupt server.
GM cares for donation only and he not ban bug abusers , cuz they donate ... lol

He just delete my gold from inventory 2x TIMES ... first time - 1.4bil ... and today 6.3bil ... and I NEVER use any gold bug ... i just sell stones/elixir to gold bug abusers ... and he delete my gold and not ban abusers ... this server is peace of SHIT ..

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER ... You will just waste time , effort and money(who donate )

Also im 95% sure GM sell items for $ ... not 100% but 95% ... Corrupt 98%

And i was one of best ppl ... with playing only ... best thief , 4x honor buff , 4k silk collect from selling shits .. but nvm its better i waster only 1 week in this crap ... bb and really not join this ... its you choise
Who are you trying to delude with your claims? The first time was indeed 1,4b and that was when we fixed the gold dupe and removed the duped gold from everyone. Having the bug is our responsibility, we fixed it and removed the gold, that's why nobody was banned. However; falling for it is your own fault, who'd have 1,4b in the first 2 days with the rates we have? You just fell for it without prior thinking and you let your greed blind you.
You also claimed that I care about people who donate more than the rest of the players, this is bullshit at its finest. TRUE active people who have seen how I deal with things already know that I treat everyone equally, plus, do you really think I'd waste my time checking whether you donated or not before helping you out? That's just too stupid.
It's obvious that you're spouting this nonsense only because things didn't go your way, selling items for cash? And on what basis do you claim that? Really, what are your words based upon? Yeah, I know! You're saying this because you fell for a trick and decided that we should help you whilst nobody else complained about this. You really amuse me, did you even think once about how you'd look when people see your comment? I'm not trying to be rude, but why should people believe you when you're a no name? You should already know that this community wishes to see an act of corruption in order to publicize and make a fuss out of it. But as you can see, nobody else claimed there's any corruption but YOU. A guy that nobody knows.

Again, my reply to you isn't meant to be rude but again; do you have any proof supporting your "corruption" or selling items for cash claims?

Lastly, thanks for your feedback and have a nice day!
Old 05/20/2018, 02:32   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Learn how to play properly and you won't consider it Pay2Win, you can pretty much get everything without spending a single cent IF you're active.
QFT - server is definitely good. You don't have to spend on silk if you don't want to, but it's definitely going to help a little with a premium.

Glad to hear about job changes - I believe it's needed as well.

Quote:
Ok just leave this corrupt server.
GM cares for donation only and he not ban bug abusers , cuz they donate ... lol

He just delete my gold from inventory 2x TIMES ... first time - 1.4bil ... and today 6.3bil ... and I NEVER use any gold bug ... i just sell stones/elixir to gold bug abusers ... and he delete my gold and not ban abusers ... this server is peace of SHIT ..

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER ... You will just waste time , effort and money(who donate )

Also im 95% sure GM sell items for $ ... not 100% but 95% ... Corrupt 98%

And i was one of best ppl ... with playing only ... best thief , 4x honor buff , 4k silk collect from selling shits .. but nvm its better i waster only 1 week in this crap ... bb and really not join this ... its you choise
You're legitimately not smart.
Old 05/20/2018, 10:06   #439

Quote:
Who are you trying to delude with your claims? The first time was indeed 1,4b and that was when we fixed the gold dupe and removed the duped gold from everyone. Having the bug is our responsibility, we fixed it and removed the gold, that's why nobody was banned. However; falling for it is your own fault, who'd have 1,4b in the first 2 days with the rates we have? You just fell for it without prior thinking and you let your greed blind you.
You also claimed that I care about people who donate more than the rest of the players, this is bullshit at its finest. TRUE active people who have seen how I deal with things already know that I treat everyone equally, plus, do you really think I'd waste my time checking whether you donated or not before helping you out? That's just too stupid.
It's obvious that you're spouting this nonsense only because things didn't go your way, selling items for cash? And on what basis do you claim that? Really, what are your words based upon? Yeah, I know! You're saying this because you fell for a trick and decided that we should help you whilst nobody else complained about this. You really amuse me, did you even think once about how you'd look when people see your comment? I'm not trying to be rude, but why should people believe you when you're a no name? You should already know that this community wishes to see an act of corruption in order to publicize and make a fuss out of it. But as you can see, nobody else claimed there's any corruption but YOU. A guy that nobody knows.

Again, my reply to you isn't meant to be rude but again; do you have any proof supporting your "corruption" or selling items for cash claims?

Lastly, thanks for your feedback and have a nice day!
what was the gold dupe bug?
Old 05/20/2018, 10:15   #440

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
what was the gold dupe bug?
Some people got endless gold and could buy silks/stones/elixir, finishing their set and get no punishment at all.

2 abusers are still in the top 20 players list.

1700->1100 players in 2 days, will be dead after the FW, most guilds are just staying to contest it, after it bb.

This server had such a great potential (atleast until E4 releases) but u fked it up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2018, 10:24   #441

So that's why a lot of people got soX+9+ within 1 week?

I just hope the players who left/leave will go to the same server, so at least we got some active server, not another 4 with 150 people.
Old 05/20/2018, 13:22   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Some people got endless gold and could buy silks/stones/elixir, finishing their set and get no punishment at all.

2 abusers are still in the top 20 players list.

1700->1100 players in 2 days, will be dead after the FW, most guilds are just staying to contest it, after it bb.

This server had such a great potential (atleast until E4 releases) but u fked it up.
We dealt with it fast enough, nobody could have possibly bought all of that in that short period, we checked the logs as well. Might tell me how we ****** it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puroku View Post
So that's why a lot of people got soX+9+ within 1 week?

I just hope the players who left/leave will go to the same server, so at least we got some active server, not another 4 with 150 people.
As I said, nobody could have abused it to that extent in this short period, no worries.
Old 05/20/2018, 19:45   #443

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Might tell me how we ****** it up?

1. Gold bug (and no, u didnt delete all the Gold or there is a 2nd bug, when a guy buys silks for over 100b every day and buys everything overpriced, u know that something is fishy )
2. Job abuse, people cheated for pyrite points (made it super obv with 2nd accounts WITHOUT premium) and sold magic pop cards for silks made a fortune with it, u didnt ban them (cause u didnt care enough to check them? )
3. No instant job hotfix after u saw there were 80% Thieves on the server in the first 3 days.
4. Job penalty is NOT 3 days its more than that.
5. early crashes in Hotan area fked up several players aswell
6. Login server response is **** (again your SUPPORTER blamed our internet for it?? )
7. Everyone lagged and u said there is no lag (this was kinda funny )

I was perma top 15 the whole time, so no I wasnt a bady who just flames and dont know ****.
The only good things were your 2 selfmade events (props for that)
Old 05/20/2018, 21:45   #444

failed to connect server? what happen?
Old 05/21/2018, 00:07   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
1. Gold bug (and no, u didnt delete all the Gold or there is a 2nd bug, when a guy buys silks for over 100b every day and buys everything overpriced, u know that something is fishy )
2. Job abuse, people cheated for pyrite points (made it super obv with 2nd accounts WITHOUT premium) and sold magic pop cards for silks made a fortune with it, u didnt ban them (cause u didnt care enough to check them? )
3. No instant job hotfix after u saw there were 80% Thieves on the server in the first 3 days.
4. Job penalty is NOT 3 days its more than that.
5. early crashes in Hotan area fked up several players aswell
6. Login server response is shit (again your SUPPORTER blamed our internet for it?? )
7. Everyone lagged and u said there is no lag (this was kinda funny )

I was perma top 15 the whole time, so no I wasnt a bady who just flames and dont know shit.
The only good things were your 2 selfmade events (props for that)
1- We did delete all the gold and there is no second bug, our heads aren't up
our asses. 100b daily? That's funny.
2- Every reported case was banned and when they appealed for an un-ban, they got their Pyrite Points, Honor Points, Gold Coins and Gold removed. Plus, you can only wear a job suit on 1 account per PC.
3- What were we supposed to do other than increase the rewards? We already did that twice to fix it although it's all based on the players' personal preference and ONLY 2 guilds were thieves while the game had 1,700 online players.
4- It should be 3 days and we tested it in the closed beta-phase.
5- This issue happens for literally no reason, the gameserver just crashes and we couldn't fix it, we offered to pay a lot of known people to figure it out, but they couldn't as well, so the problem is not team-sided, this is the first time we've ever encountered something like this and so did the others say when we told them about it.
6- It was shit because of a heavy DDoS attack on HyperFilter today and yesterday, the only thing we can do about that is contacting them and we already did so, it's fine now by the way.
7- I was in-game with the real IP Address, encountered 0 lags, that's when I realized that the issue is related to HyperFilter and contacted them as soon as I could.

I hope that clears everything out and I do respect your opinion, but it looks like we have different point of views, thanks for your feedback anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayback View Post
failed to connect server? what happen?
It's working fine.
Old 05/21/2018, 00:15   #446

the server is good . so much hate ***
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2018, 01:39   #447

Again your website is blocking some people from normal access & browsing. It was doing this before, but got fixed after it was pointed out. Needs fixing again.

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Subject: HyperFilter DDoS Protection Solutions
Issuer: HyperFilter DDoS Protection Solutions
Old 05/22/2018, 15:19   #448

Silk/h scroll still not fixed since 3-4 days now for me..
Old 05/22/2018, 15:53   #449

death
Old 05/23/2018, 11:41   #450

It's only me or server lagging?