Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/18/2018, 17:32   #421

elite*gold: 0
Helllo,

one more thing. Old trade system with trades routes gave you 100m and lot of exp. now you have from trade 20m and low exp rate so we are not able to catch first traders maybe you have to give for bargain fox example same exp like from trade routes. We are trading so much but we still do not have chance and also traders before have tons of gold. BTW for special trade route i received 15 coins now only 2. So for fastest ppl. is big advantage. Maybe give there same reward on bargain or give it back. now it is rly FAIL. no trades now because of sh** rewards. Try to think about that noone trading now.

And Also hunters. Bargain with 2 traders Bargain JG to JG and back and you get 1 coin WTF is this

One more thing now for one trade on lvl 3 we got 5% can you please tell me how to get lvl 10 for reborn it is impossible :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2018, 17:46   #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusiii View Post
Helllo,

one more thing. Old trade system with trades routes gave you 100m and lot of exp. now you have from trade 20m and low exp rate so we are not able to catch first traders maybe you have to give for bargain fox example same exp like from trade routes. We are trading so much but we still do not have chance and also traders before have tons of gold. BTW for special trade route i received 15 coins now only 2. So for fastest ppl. is big advantage. Maybe give there same reward on bargain or give it back. now it is rly FAIL. no trades now because of sh** rewards. Try to think about that noone trading now.

And Also hunters. Bargain with 2 traders Bargain JG to JG and back and you get 1 coin WTF is this

One more thing now for one trade on lvl 3 we got 5% can you please tell me how to get lvl 10 for reborn it is impossible :P

There is a poll going on right now on our Discord server about Jobbing.

That poll is regarding making the Honor Ranking refresh more than once a week(which's job based), meaning that you could become top #1 Jobber if you put on a lot of jobbing activity after the reset. It will make it easier for new/low level jobbers in general.

Also, regarding rates and etc, if you have any suggestions, please make sure to post them on Discord using the bot command: .post #suggestions "your suggestion"
Old 05/18/2018, 17:55   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskete View Post
There is a poll going on right now on our Discord server about Jobbing.

That poll is regarding making the Honor Ranking refresh more than once a week(which's job based), meaning that you could become top #1 Jobber if you put on a lot of jobbing activity after the reset. It will make it easier for new/low level jobbers in general.
And What about coins when trade routes was active? You got 15 coins per trade now you have 2. For 1 Sox item need 400 so you need to go 200 trades it is pretty much i think. Same it is with gold. And for reborn you will need milions of trades it do not make sense.

I am not able to write there
Old 05/19/2018, 03:25   #424

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
And What about coins when trade routes was active? You got 15 coins per trade now you have 2. For 1 Sox item need 400 so you need to go 200 trades it is pretty much i think. Same it is with gold. And for reborn you will need milions of trades it do not make sense.

and u know the best part? even with this shity traderoutes the goldprice for silks didnt drop

guess why.
Old 05/19/2018, 04:53   #425

Server Already fail,, this game is Pay 2 Win,, now every Doantors have sox +8 +9 +10..with set +7 or high.. you promise us for free silk,, so where ? how we new players killing Unique and ksed those ppl . how we make a Trade job .. and full guild sox Thiefs 24h.. no way to play fair in this game ?,, am already leaved and thanks for waste time ~!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 04:57   #426

elite*gold: 1
Quote:

The rewards are going to be increased tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
and u know the best part? even with this shity traderoutes the goldprice for silks didnt drop

guess why.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eslamthunder1 View Post
Server Already fail,, this game is Pay 2 Win,, now every Doantors have sox +8 +9 +10..with set +7 or high.. you promise us for free silk,, so where ? how we new players killing Unique and ksed those ppl . how we make a Trade job .. and full guild sox Thiefs 24h.. no way to play fair in this game ?,, am already leaved and thanks for waste time ~!
Learn how to play properly and you won't consider it Pay2Win, you can pretty much get everything without spending a single cent IF you're active.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 13:32   #427

Hi there
currently unable to login, game just ends before logging in. Anyone else with this issue?
Old 05/19/2018, 13:47   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit93 View Post
Hi there
currently unable to login, game just ends before logging in. Anyone else with this issue?
had same 3 times,cancel bot and try again works but yea its frustrating
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 14:22   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
had same 3 times,cancel bot and try again works but yea its frustrating
Yeah thanks, had to try again 6 times and logged in.
Old 05/19/2018, 17:13   #430

im new can icutch up
Old 05/19/2018, 17:17   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbizika View Post
im new can icutch up
Server is 1 week old. Not hard at all to catch up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 17:20   #432

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit93 View Post
Yeah thanks, had to try again 6 times and logged in.
That's true, the login server had some issues a few hours ago, once I knew this, I informed the filter developer and he has fixed the login issues.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2018, 20:06   #433

Ok just leave this corrupt server.
GM cares for donation only and he not ban bug abusers , cuz they donate ... lol

He just delete my gold from inventory 2x TIMES ... first time - 1.4bil ... and today 6.3bil ... and I NEVER use any gold bug ... i just sell stones/elixir to gold bug abusers ... and he delete my gold and not ban abusers ... this server is peace of **** ..

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER ... You will just waste time , effort and money(who donate )

Also im 95% sure GM sell items for $ ... not 100% but 95% ... Corrupt 98%

And i was one of best ppl ... with playing only ... best thief , 4x honor buff , 4k silk collect from selling ***** .. but nvm its better i waster only 1 week in this **** ... bb and really not join this ... its you choise
Old 05/19/2018, 20:09   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
Ok just leave this corrupt server.
GM cares for donation only and he not ban bug abusers , cuz they donate ... lol

He just delete my gold from inventory 2x TIMES ... first time - 1.4bil ... and today 6.3bil ... and I NEVER use any gold bug ... i just sell stones/elixir to gold bug abusers ... and he delete my gold and not ban abusers ... this server is peace of **** ..

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER ... You will just waste time , effort and money(who donate )

Also im 95% sure GM sell items for $ ... not 100% but 95% ... Corrupt 98%

And i was one of best ppl ... with playing only ... best thief , 4x honor buff , 4k silk collect from selling ***** .. but nvm its better i waster only 1 week in this **** ... bb and really not join this ... its you choise
kthxbb
Old 05/19/2018, 20:12   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate1337 View Post
kthxbb
bb you will leave after 3 week too , dont worry
Also i remember you before 3+ years ... you are still that stupid kid