Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

ZvSRO ComingBack | Cap105|Chinese|OldSchool|Mid Rate|Job Based|Grand Opening 1/1/2018

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 579
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Elite★ View Post
Lol EGY Destroyed Silkroad -.- Nova is Mutch enough
After 11d all runs from Sro
Are u kidding me ! I want egy a and egy b with same power that nova dg11 only the skin is different ! Like zszc there are t1 t2 and t3



0MAXOU0 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
Are u kidding me ! I want egy a and egy b with same power that nova dg11 only the skin is different ! Like zszc there are t1 t2 and t3
he already added egy a/b normal drop from mobs, so we don't need to egy a/b nova.


NΞGATIVΞ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,640
Received Thanks: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
Are u kidding me ! I want egy a and egy b with same power that nova dg11 only the skin is different ! Like zszc there are t1 t2 and t3
there was T1 T2 T3 normal and T1 Sox but if you are thinking about T2 Sox thats from ZSZC-Zone(A failure sever + team i ever knew)
megaman4999 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
there was T1 T2 T3 normal and T1 Sox but if you are thinking about T2 Sox thats from ZSZC-Zone(A failure sever + team i ever knew)
i think original zszc was have only t1 as sox , right?


$WeGs is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
Nice my lovely Server is coming back <3
Ibromativ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 579
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
there was T1 T2 T3 normal and T1 Sox but if you are thinking about T2 Sox thats from ZSZC-Zone(A failure sever + team i ever knew)
Zszc zone is not failed because is still alive but this server I don't think he wil be more stable and online that zszc zone, every server who try to copy zszc cannot successed only take money from the first month.
0MAXOU0 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 524
Received Thanks: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibromativ View Post
Nice my lovely Server is coming back <3
Welcome bro join the Discord we can play together



Server open's tomorrow at 19:00 GMT +2 (Server time )
★Elite★ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,011
Received Thanks: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
Zszc zone is not failed because is still alive but this server I don't think he wil be more stable and online that zszc zone, every server who try to copy zszc cannot successed only take money from the first month.
The Silkroad private servers in itself a copy. The "legendary zszcsro" was a simple 105 cap server too. So we have nothing to talk about copyrights.
manoo92 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 524
Received Thanks: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoo92 View Post
The Silkroad private servers in itself a copy. The "legendary zszcsro" was a simple 105 cap server too. So we have nothing to talk about copyrights.
+1
★Elite★ is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoo92 View Post
The Silkroad private servers in itself a copy. The "legendary zszcsro" was a simple 105 cap server too. So we have nothing to talk about copyrights.
so, there's someone have brain here, try to learn something dude #0MAXOU0
NΞGATIVΞ is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 524
Received Thanks: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by $WeGs View Post
i think original zszc was have only t1 as sox , right?
yep
★Elite★ is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
yo, beta on soon?
InnerPeace07 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerPeace07 View Post
yo, beta on soon?
beta after 10min.

Edit: game online now [OBT]
NΞGATIVΞ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 524
Received Thanks: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerPeace07 View Post
yo, beta on soon?
is Open bro join =)
★Elite★ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 5
i have constant 300 MS delay in this server, the host is in africa or what? <.< i usually have around 25-80 in other servers.


InnerPeace07 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.