Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/01/2017, 17:48   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Actually it is. There's not any SoX balance (which means it's the default joymax balance)

D10 Sun weapon is as strong as a weapon Lvl 98 + 8 with 41% stats (I haven't check the exact numbers but it's really close to it)

But don't be worried about that, by the time you get a sun weapon, you'll eventually have a nice set (+7~8 or even +9) and probably sun accessories which will be enough to tank sun weapons
Oh I see, did not know that, thank you for letting me know.

Yeah I'm not that worried, only thing that's slightly worrisome is the amount of scrolls/expendables that increase stats, but other than that I'm looking forward to the server.
Old 11/01/2017, 17:48   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatas95 View Post
Ingame bot is good just it needs a proper item filter.
Still would prefer a proper bot. As long as this server has no proper bot it wont last long. Zyain had the same issue.
Old 11/01/2017, 17:49   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post
Still would prefer a proper bot. As long as this server has no proper bot it wont last long. Zyain had the same issue.
I'm sure the popular bots will make one of theirs work for the server if the server has a high enough player base.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 18:01   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by newross1 View Post
I'm sure the popular bots will make one of theirs work for the server if the server has a high enough player base.
I mean yea but its plain and simple- people wont play a server that they cant use a good bot from the start. People will want to use their own preferred bot, sure that bot might be fine for people who only use mbot and what not but. make the server compatible with 3rd party bots from the start. PHBot can bot in sro-r so i dont see why it shouldnt here. (For all i know all bot already do work here. im just saying this if they aren't. but if they do work here good. server should have no reason to not be populated.)
Old 11/01/2017, 18:37   #80

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
A little too overboard with the amount of explaining on how sro works IMO. But still looks interesting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 18:38   #81

that beginning of the thread is real cancer. Till "Races in Rigid" you repeat the same **** over and over again. its really annoying to read
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 18:41   #82

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
A little too overboard with the amount of explaining on how sro works IMO. But still looks interesting.
Got to make sure everyone will understand, players who didn't touch Silkroad-R can't understand all these changes easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilic55 View Post
that beginning of the thread is real cancer. Till "Races in Rigid" you repeat the same **** over and over again. its really annoying to read
You can skip it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 19:00   #83

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Got to make sure everyone will understand, players who didn't touch Silkroad-R can't understand all these changes easily.

You can skip it.
True but it could've been a bit shortened out, don't forget half of the people won't even bother reading it now, I mean half of the features which would make the server great will go un noticed like this which causes people to give less attention to Rigid than it deserves. Don't forget this is still the sro community and not another game :P
Old 11/01/2017, 19:12   #84

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
True but it could've been a bit shortened out, don't forget half of the people won't even bother reading it now, I mean half of the features which would make the server great will go un noticed like this which causes people to give less attention to Rigid than it deserves. Don't forget this is still the sro community and not another game :P
I don't think I am over-explaining anything. All features are explained in a way which will make sure no questions will be created to people. This is not a server where a title presentation could work, you have to get deep into these changes to understand them. I am pretty sure people who might be interested in Rigid prefer it this way than having to google all the time for everything they see in-game.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/01/2017, 20:13   #85

will everything be deleted after the open beta?
Old 11/01/2017, 20:20   #86

Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIV View Post
will everything be deleted after the open beta?
yes a new start during grand opening
Old 11/01/2017, 20:28   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
yes a new start during grand opening
generally not deleted after open beta :O why ? Everything is deleted before the open beta
Old 11/01/2017, 20:40   #88

Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIV View Post
generally not deleted after open beta :O why ? Everything is deleted before the open beta
there will be a wipe for open beta and official
Old 11/01/2017, 20:53   #89

Well they said its all depends.. if everyone is like lvl 3x then there is no point to wipe for official.. but if ppl will reach high lvl and already get huge advantage from beginners then yeah you will expect a wipe again for a fresh start at official..
Obt wont take long. Its just rates testing and other minor fixs..
Old 11/01/2017, 23:02   #90

hey im new at this topic, before i start writing i personally thank to Rigid team for this work, great...

i have 1 question and 1 suggestion:

q: open beta started? if yes how much time i missed?

s: i'm seeing a team that truly love Silkroad Online and worked hard for opening a player based (that part is so important, because we all know Joymax did what to this community) Silkroad Online server.

If you want to be succesfull on your work, just act like Riot Games, the biggest game team for me, they only did right moves with 2 things:

1-justice on game (continuous balences)
2-they only sold cosmetic things

in Silkroad world, the 2nd matter is hard to do (Silk selling), but if you do continuous balences depend alpha/beta phases and player returning reports, you can be succesfull and grow up continuously

Thanks if you read
and waiting for my questions reply

edit: ah sorry OB today ... so where can i register?