Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/03/2017, 15:40   #3436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
It's true that I got cancer and you have no idea about it.
You know what? I hope you get cancer too and then people come at you and say you you are lying.

Now get the hell out of my face.
I don't know if your health status it's true or not, but in anyway, LT the one who uses your health status as an excuse for everything, like saying in game or here that you black'd out or you are under health treatments when you are online on discord answering people's PM like nothing happened at all. But well if it's true, I wish u to win the fight against the cancer. If it's false, you and LT are the biggest trash humans for using a serious health issue to get sympathy in this ****** community.
Old 11/03/2017, 15:41   #3437

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Hm I'm sure I never said I supported a server that last for more than 3 months. Well my bad, I wasn't clear enough. Anyway, the only servers I've been supporter were Cronos and Arathor, soon in few others that don't have an official name yet as they still under development. Just in case, I haven't been asked to be supporter in Emerald/RIGID so for now, I'm not part of their supporter team. And I don't plan to tryhard there to be a Top Player, so you'll just see me walking around or trading stuff like I do pretty much in every server I play until SroL opens a new low cap server or any random server of this forums becomes interesting (so far, the most interesting seems to be RIGID)
why dont u just eat ur fking mother?... i have donated on ur fail cronos more than 2k$ and didnt last fking 4 weeks u r fking noob just dont come here and cry about this server u r fking jealus every1 knows that just gtfo and go back to ur fail cronos
p.s i dont chargeback let Fob buy medickit after his big fail on ruby and cronos in 2 month...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2017, 15:56   #3438

When your money $ finish u can upgrade server for 120 lv chn good luck LT, rofl
Old 11/03/2017, 16:25   #3439

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0GiCx View Post
When your money $ finish u can upgrade server for 120 lv chn good luck LT, rofl
Lol dude, their money didnt finish. They have worked constantly with the server since the start. Have you seen that in any other server? They would never upgrade to 120 cap anyways. Why you all just come up with excuses and sh1t cuz you left and you regret it?

Quote:
I don't know if your health status it's true or not, but in anyway, LT the one who uses your health status as an excuse for everything, like saying in game or here that you black'd out or you are under health treatments when you are online on discord answering people's PM like nothing happened at all. But well if it's true, I wish u to win the fight against the cancer. If it's false, you and LT are the biggest trash humans for using a serious health issue to get sympathy in this retard community.
Dude your so low, you really think they use his health to cover up? You shouldnt be talking about it at all when you know nothing about it. His a fucking human dude, show some respect. Cancer is sh1t and you know it, wt.f is your problem? What are you even doing here if your not playing here. No one gives a sh1t about opinions, just low of you to be here trying to support Emrald and show that its better. Belive me, LT and Prox work harder than the emrald crew ever will. It will fail, mark my words.
Old 11/03/2017, 16:42   #3440

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharelo11 View Post
why dont u just eat ur fking mother?... i have donated on ur fail cronos more than 2k$ and didnt last fking 4 weeks u r fking noob just dont come here and cry about this server u r fking jealus every1 knows that just gtfo and go back to ur fail cronos
p.s i dont chargeback let Fob buy medickit after his big fail on ruby and cronos in 2 month...
Cronos wasn't my server, I was just one of the 15 supporters there so your statement is pretty much pointless. If you chargeback or not that's not my problem and idc the slightest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjoh11 View Post
Lol dude, their money didnt finish. They have worked constantly with the server since the start. Have you seen that in any other server? They would never upgrade to 120 cap anyways. Why you all just come up with excuses and sh1t cuz you left and you regret it?

Dude your so low, you really think they use his health to cover up? You shouldnt be talking about it at all when you know nothing about it. His a fucking human dude, show some respect. Cancer is sh1t and you know it, wt.f is your problem? What are you even doing here if your not playing here. No one gives a sh1t about opinions, just low of you to be here trying to support Emrald and show that its better. Belive me, LT and Prox work harder than the emrald crew ever will. It will fail, mark my words.
If no ones give a fuck why you still answering? If I didn't care about someone's opinion I will just ignore it (And indeed, I will just ignore you). But you are so butthurt you still answering trying to defend their lazy work, they work harder than emerald team? Who knows, at least they are trying to balance the game. Electus 3 is the same than electus 2 and any dev with 3 digit IQ could have made this server in 1 month without 3 weeks of down times in the grand opening. Electus team has poor devs, they don't have enough programming knowledge to innovate anything, only cosmetics and edit database params (Like if it was so hard, meh). They can't even give a proper balance to chinese race which is the easiest shit to do, but no, copy/paste the same fail attempt balance every single ch-only server has.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2017, 17:04   #3441

@ I've been looking at your posts on this thread and **** man... Something is wrong with you, seriously.
You're kindly the perfect example of why this community is ****** up nowadays,

Why just you don't stop with all these toxic bullshit? I mean, if they're lying... Who the **** cares? We are here to have some fun playing this game, that's all. If you leave this server, okay. No problem, if you'll play on Emerald, okay. No problem x2, but why the **** you need to be in this thread writing **** after every update/changelog?

Stop the **** hate already, I will play there too and that's not reason for me to be like a ******* ****** nerd writing **** over here and there, that's just dumb and pathetic.

Have some respect, have some dignity. Not for them, for you -AT LEAST-.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2017, 18:00   #3442

Received Thanks: 1,044
Server will be online in 30 minutes.
You can update your clients in 15 minutes.
Old 11/03/2017, 18:19   #3443

Quote:
I don't know if your health status it's true or not, but in anyway, LT the one who uses your health status as an excuse for everything, like saying in game or here that you black'd out or you are under health treatments when you are online on discord answering people's PM like nothing happened at all. But well if it's true, I wish u to win the fight against the cancer. If it's false, you and LT are the biggest trash humans for using a serious health issue to get sympathy in this retard community.
Quote:
Cronos wasn't my server, I was just one of the 15 supporters there so your statement is pretty much pointless. If you chargeback or not that's not my problem and idc the slightest.

If no ones give a fuck why you still answering? If I didn't care about someone's opinion I will just ignore it (And indeed, I will just ignore you). But you are so butthurt you still answering trying to defend their lazy work, they work harder than emerald team? Who knows, at least they are trying to balance the game. Electus 3 is the same than electus 2 and any dev with 3 digit IQ could have made this server in 1 month without 3 weeks of down times in the grand opening. Electus team has poor devs, they don't have enough programming knowledge to innovate anything, only cosmetics and edit database params (Like if it was so hard, meh). They can't even give a proper balance to chinese race which is the easiest shit to do, but no, copy/paste the same fail attempt balance every single ch-only server has.
Im not butthurt at all xD
Old 11/03/2017, 18:36   #3444

Client crash always in that moment when my Character appears by log in. In the windows where i also can create new charaters.

edit: with sbot i can log in now. But the client always moves in clientless.
Old 11/03/2017, 20:41   #3445

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
Client crash always in that moment when my Character appears by log in. In the windows where i also can create new charaters.

edit: with sbot i can log in now. But the client always moves in clientless.
It's already fixed, you can login
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2017, 21:19   #3446

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
But you are so butthurt you still answering trying to defend their lazy work, they work harder than emerald team?
Emerald didnt work harder than Electus. F8 Filter did. This is Electus. Server is up to date 7/24. Yes, Electus Team work harder than emerald team. Reality is “Reality” cuz of guild Futuristic and GameWarriorS. So, please stop it.
Old 11/03/2017, 23:29   #3447

any info on what's going on with the server?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2017, 23:53   #3448

server gg and no any info. don't download guys
Old 11/04/2017, 00:02   #3449

What`s wrong? I can even start client, cant update my client, download again and nothing
Old 11/04/2017, 00:33   #3450

Server is offline because there are things to fix. It'll be on soon hopefully..
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread