Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/12/2017, 00:17   #1936

elite*gold: 0
@ hahahah yap **** allah and my family i dont care XD im from BRASIL
Old 09/12/2017, 00:18   #1937

stop spam if u dont wanna wait just quit .
Old 09/12/2017, 00:24   #1938

how many downtimes requiring for fix the problems?
Old 09/12/2017, 00:25   #1939

HOW long u need to fix prices of like 50 items to 1? Its like changing few lines of code, CMON u must be joking that u need another 50 mins to fix one thing XD
Old 09/12/2017, 00:25   #1940

elite*gold: 8697
Received Thanks: 1,044
let me tell you all what happened in a honest way

-I added 5-6-7-8 degree sos +4 weapons to blacksmith / hotan because some people won't understand that if they change their starter weapon, auto gear upgrade wont work anymore so:
buy price 1gold
sell prices 250k

- people abused the hell out of it for 5 minutes ?
- i shut down the server once i heard it
- I checked top 300 gold rank list, people except 90 level (who did jobbing) have less than 50M gold (most of them has less than 35m)

Cover:

I added 20m additional gold to every character except those in top 300 gold rank. Good thing they can now buy pots and stuff and they have half of the money they need to start to run caravans.

If you want to know the value of 20m, you can compare it to 1 trade run
1 trade run, town to town = 100m ~

And I checked all the comments on epvp now and I have to say I really appreciate your support guys, thank you so much.

Server is back online
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/12/2017, 00:26   #1941

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I am overloaded with the work, no excuse just a fact that i havent slept for 4 days now, there is a small issue, fixing it right now and you don't have to worry about it at all.

sorry for the unexpected downtime

fck the haters, get some sleep. or not
Old 09/12/2017, 00:29   #1942

Quote:

-I added 5-6-7-8 degree sos +4 weapons to blacksmith / hotan because some people won't understand that if they change their starter weapon, auto gear upgrade wont work anymore so:
buy price 1gold
sell prices 250k

- I checked top 300 gold rank list, people except 90 level (who did jobbing) have less than 50M gold (most of them has less than 35m)

Cover:

I added 20m additional gold to every character except those in top 300 gold rank. Good thing they can now buy pots and stuff and they have half of the money they need to start to run caravans.

And I checked all the comments on epvp now and I have to say I really appreciate your support guys, thank you so much.

Server is back online
I don't know how do you cope as a developer, with those impatient scumfuck kids
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2017, 00:53   #1943

Quote:

buy price 1gold
sell prices 250k

Cover:

Server is back online
Ok, with all my hate to u, and ur job I must say:
Now server is lag free, looking like ms is like 70-90, so its not bad, usually get more in league of legends game and can carry with it
Now u rly should go to sleep to protect server from fails like these weapons. U are only human, we get it, hopefully this fix will work and we wont need tomorrow another 5 downtimes. Gn8 thanks for fix it "asap"

LUL. Even not 70-90, its like 40-85
Old 09/12/2017, 01:14   #1944

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel1232 View Post
Now server is lag free, looking like ms is like 70-90, so its not bad, usually get more in league of legends game and can carry with it
Now u rly should go to sleep to protect server from fails like these weapons. U are only human, we get it, hopefully this fix will work and we wont need tomorrow another 5 downtimes. Gn8 thanks for fix it "asap"

"lul" Are u a league of losers player as well?
Old 09/12/2017, 01:37   #1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
please turn off automatic trailer @. It makes me crazy more then Despacito.
Agree, the other thing that makes me crazy also it's the fb page opening everytime I open a mBot window,
niqqaWOW, that's so ******* annoying!!!1
Old 09/12/2017, 02:11   #1946

Quote:
Originally Posted by oimshotz View Post
Agree, the other thing that makes me crazy also it's the fb page opening everytime I open a mBot window,
niqqaWOW, that's so ******* annoying!!!1
This is their mbot crack, so they can advertise server there I think and u cant change it
Old 09/12/2017, 02:26   #1947

elite*gold: 8697
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Now server is lag free, looking like ms is like 70-90,
Now u rly should go to sleep to protect server from fails like these weapons. U are only human

I AM FUCKING HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM WE HAD SINCE THE BEGINNING, IT WAS MASSIVE DDOS ATTACKS. WE NEVER HAD THE HESITATION TO LOOK AT HYPERFILTER BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

WE APPLIED 9127851205 FIXES TO OUR DB / FILTER NOTHING FIXED IT. I FELT LIKE SHIT AFTER I PUT EFFORTS ON THIS PROJECT FOR MONTHS AND SEEING IT IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. EVERY PEOPLE READING THIS COMMENT RIGHT NOW KNOWS THAT I HAVENT SLEPT FOR 4 DAYS BUT I WORKED MY ASS OFF AND IT PAID OFF.

WE STARTED WITH THE CERTIFICATION PROBLEM WHICH IS NOT ''OUR'' OWN FAILURE BUT 3RD PARTY PERSON ISSUE.

AT THE END WE SWITCHED TO OUR ''OWN'' CERT AND PROBLEM WAS FIXED.

THEN, LAG ISSUE STARTED, HELL, MAN, IT TOOK FOR EVER TO FIND OUT!

TODAY, JUST TODAY, I RECEIVED 15+ EMAILS FROM HYPERFILTER SAYING WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND IT'S BEING MITIGATED BY HYPERFILTER. I IGNORED IT BCUZ IT SAID ''WE SUCCESSFULLY MITIGATED''

YOU KNOW WHAT? I ASKED HYPERFILTER IF ITS ON THEIR PART BY ANY CHANCE. THE GUY TOLD ME
you've exceeded the amount of capacity of the HPP you've hired

DAMN, HYPERFILTER, Y U NO SAY ???
DAMN, ATTACKER R U SERIOUS ???

SOMEONE BASICALLY INVESTED SOME CASH. WHAT NOW BITCH?

WE HAVE UPGRADED IT TO HIGHER PACKAGE INSTA.

BY THE TIME WE HAD THE VERIFICATION EMAIL FROM HYPERFILTER THAT IS SAYING IT'S UPGRADED, LAGS WERE GONE IN A SECOND.

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE

I AM HAPPY THAT ALL OUR EFFORTS PAID OFF.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU TRUSTED IN ELECTUS AND YOU NEVER LEFT US ALONE. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP WORKING UNTIL THE END OF THIS PROJECT JUST LIKE I NEVER STOPPED CARING FOR OUR FOLLOWERS BACK IN ELECTUS REBORN.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US. WE LOVE YOU

Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/12/2017, 02:32   #1948

Quote:
This is their mbot crack, so they can advertise server there I think and u cant change it
Ya, I know is their crack but with the ELECTUS logo at the beginning it's enough or I'm wrong?

Quote:
I AM FUCKING HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM WE HAD SINCE THE BEGINNING, IT WAS MASSIVE DDOS ATTACKS. WE NEVER HAD THE HESITATION TO LOOK AT HYPERFILTER BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

WE APPLIED 9127851205 FIXES TO OUR DB / FILTER NOTHING FIXED IT. I FELT LIKE SHIT AFTER I PUT EFFORTS ON THIS PROJECT FOR MONTHS AND SEEING IT IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. EVERY PEOPLE READING THIS COMMENT RIGHT NOW KNOWS THAT I HAVENT SLEPT FOR 4 DAYS BUT I WORKED MY ASS OFF AND IT PAID OFF.

WE STARTED WITH THE CERTIFICATION PROBLEM WHICH IS NOT ''OUR'' OWN FAILURE BUT 3RD PARTY PERSON ISSUE.

TODAY, JUST TODAY, I RECEIVED 15+ EMAILS FROM HYPERFILTER SAYING WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND IT'S BEING MITIGATED BY HYPERFILTER. I IGNORED IT BCUZ IT SAID ''WE SUCCESSFULLY MITIGATED''

YOU KNOW WHAT? I ASKED HYPERFILTER IF ITS ON THEIR PART BY ANY CHANCE. THE GUY TOLD ME

BY THE TIME WE HAD THE VERIFICATION EMAIL FROM HYPERFILTER THAT IS SAYING IT'S UPGRADED, LAGS WERE GONE IN A SECOND.

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU TRUSTED IN ELECTUS AND YOU NEVER LEFT US ALONE. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP WORKING UNTIL THE END OF THIS PROJECT JUST LIKE I NEVER STOPPED CARING FOR OUR FOLLOWERS.

My dick isn't that big as LT, but omg... Marry me!

I fall in love while reading all of that text
Old 09/12/2017, 02:55   #1949

Quote:

I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU TRUSTED IN ELECTUS AND YOU NEVER LEFT US ALONE. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP WORKING UNTIL THE END OF THIS PROJECT JUST LIKE I NEVER STOPPED CARING FOR OUR FOLLOWERS BACK IN ELECTUS REBORN.

U didn't sleep, we neither slept.
Old 09/12/2017, 03:32   #1950

@ this is the second time that I answer a trivia first and the bot doesn't give a flying f*ck bro, can you see what's going on with my char or if something is wrong?:

I answer 49 secs later after da bot send the trivia, Violet did it in almost 2 min. What's up with that? It's bcuz I'm black?

My char name: SNAApi
Closed Thread