Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online!

Discussion on Black Pearl Online 80 Cap CH Old iSRO Experience Labor System 4200+ Online! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/22/2017, 21:12   #766

elite*gold: 0
Not protected server
Old 07/22/2017, 22:58   #767

elite*gold: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchM2st3r View Post
Top 50 player with full moon set... Not worth joining the server, definitely not an oldschool server... To bad.
Moon items are not most valuable items, sun items are and no one has sun items yet, fyi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drupanda View Post
Not protected server
Thanks for attacking us and help us to hardening our security.
Old 07/23/2017, 12:06   #768

@
Server is under inspection or what?
Btw you must do something new as soon as possible, adding FGW or sth like that, can't you see server is dying ? Nobody will remain until your 90 cap update if you keep watching....
Old 07/23/2017, 12:59   #769

Quote:
Originally Posted by gockberg View Post
@
Server is under inspection or what?
Btw you must do something new as soon as possible, adding FGW or sth like that, can't you see server is dying ? Nobody will remain until your 90 cap update if you keep watching....
Server is online there is no inspection. If you cant get start at first try repeat it a few times it should work.

Fgw is not the soluiton all Turks went to a new started Turkish server this is their nature and after 1 or 2 weeks they will leave there come back here at 90 cap.

Btw server is not dying its going very well, we still have a lot of players. Most of long lasted Turkish servers has 1000 or 1500 players at most (generally 600-700 players), the server you called "dying" is still has 2000+ players. These days we will loose some players because of the other newly opened Turkish server but later most of them will come back, this is something we've already expected, its not about watching or make new things in the game.
Old 07/23/2017, 13:18   #770

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepbluee View Post
Server is online there is no inspection. If you cant get start at first try repeat it a few times it should work.

Fgw is not the soluiton all Turks went to a new started Turkish server this is their nature and after 1 or 2 weeks they will leave there come back here at 90 cap.

Btw server is not dying its going very well, we still have a lot of players. Most of long lasted Turkish servers has 1000 or 1500 players at most (generally 600-700 players), the server you called "dying" is still has 2000+ players. These days we will loose some players because of the other newly opened Turkish server but later most of them will come back, this is something we've already expected, its not about watching or make new things in the game.
Without fake players:

With fake players:

You are probably using KGuard or some really outdated shit filter cause you only have 1 player after I am done

After me:

Take your shit server with fake players and leave elitepvpers, should be ban able to fake your player count.

Quote:
Thanks for attacking us and help us to hardening our security.
You don't have any security at your server, if you want "real" security add missing.input at Skype and he will help you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2017, 16:05   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drupanda View Post
Without fake players:

With fake players:

You are probably using KGuard or some really outdated **** filter cause you only have 1 player after I am done

After me:

Take your **** server with fake players and leave elitepvpers, should be ban able to fake your player count.

You don't have any security at your server, if you want "real" security add missing.input at Skype and he will help you.
We are under attack by you and server has been restarted several times still all users hasnt logged in.

We dont use kguard, and server didnt down because of your dumb attacks, we have restarted it by ourselves in order to let our filter take the effect against your silly exploit and ddos (hw firewall) attacks. How many exploits left in your hand?

Sorry we will not pay you for your firewall because you are threatening people. You wont get any **** like this. Just grow up kid, your entire life you have attacked to people what you gain until now?

Mike or Goofie you have been banned from here many times still coming back to here. You are shameless and a garbage.
Old 07/23/2017, 18:23   #772

Quote:

Firstly "These days we will loose some players because of the other newly opened " ; that server has just opened yesterday but blackpearl loses players for past 3 weeks.

FGW was just an example, I was talking about something new instead of botting.

I called server "dying" cuz 2000 players with ip limit 4 not HWID.(and I'm sure you don't ban proxy users atm in order not to decrease number of online players).

I called server "dying" cuz in donwhang(main city), there are only about 20-30 stalls and half of them "WTS ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY".....

I called server "dying" cuz nobody kills your job uniques which have rare sun drop, people don't even try. Btw shit thing about job uniques; only Neith is lvl 80 and has normal def. power, Isis and Selkish are lvl 80 as well but with higher def. power that we can hit about 800-1200 with FB sets and moon weps; only can be killed with full party(impossible to create) before time is up. And Anubis, it's 100 level on 80 cap nothing to say.

I called server "dying" cuz maximum 2 pages of party matching.(It was always about 7-9 pages on first two weeks)

I called server "dying" cuz your sun system which requires arena coin that can be collected by battle arena(or job uniques but I mentioned it doesn't work effectively) failed so hard. I say failed because battle arena nearly always cancelled due to "not enough players".

So, yes server is dying and you don't attemp to do anything. For your information, I'm on your side and I wanna continue playing here but not like "botting 7/24 with proxies".
Old 07/23/2017, 18:47   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by gockberg View Post
Firstly "These days we will loose some players because of the other newly opened " ; that server has just opened yesterday but blackpearl loses players for past 3 weeks.

FGW was just an example, I was talking about something new instead of botting.

I called server "dying" cuz 2000 players with ip limit 4 not HWID.(and I'm sure you don't ban proxy users atm in order not to decrease number of online players).

I called server "dying" cuz in donwhang(main city), there are only about 20-30 stalls and half of them "WTS ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY".....

I called server "dying" cuz nobody kills your job uniques which have rare sun drop, people don't even try. Btw shit thing about job uniques; only Neith is lvl 80 and has normal def. power, Isis and Selkish are lvl 80 as well but with higher def. power that we can hit about 800-1200 with FB sets and moon weps; only can be killed with full party(impossible to create) before time is up. And Anubis, it's 100 level on 80 cap nothing to say.

I called server "dying" cuz maximum 2 pages of party matching.(It was always about 7-9 pages on first two weeks)

I called server "dying" cuz your sun system which requires arena coin that can be collected by battle arena(or job uniques but I mentioned it doesn't work effectively) failed so hard. I say failed because battle arena nearly always cancelled due to "not enough players".

So, yes server is dying and you don't attemp to do anything. For your information, I'm on your side and I wanna continue playing here but not like "botting 7/24 with proxies".
Dont compare foreigners with Turkish people, maybe you feel that server is dying for what you've said at above but believe me Turkish people dont mind any of those. They are just addict of new opened servers. Write my this word down to somewhere "Most of them will come back at 90 cap".
Old 07/24/2017, 06:46   #774

sadly mate, i feel like the game is going down anyways if there's any english players still playing for fun, pm me to join my english guild (Spartans). Game name: BOSSN1GGER
Old 07/24/2017, 11:41   #775

GG
Old 07/24/2017, 13:42   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalArcher View Post
sadly mate, i feel like the game is going down anyways if there's any english players still playing for fun, pm me to join my english guild (Spartans). Game name: BOSSN1GGER
No worries man they will come back after the failures of new Turkish server (1-2 weeks)

Even life itself is about downs and ups. Cant forever stay so popular, look at the most popular server Cronos, even that server goes down but unlike them this server is supported by Maxigame and will never be shutted down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatestupidGMs View Post
GG
Thank you for bumping up our thread, such a kind person <3
Old 07/24/2017, 14:04   #777

Is there a way or a something you can remove the up comming upgrade system?

I'd like to play here and the raising cap will give new people a great shot again to become 'great" but with the upgrade system is always the same..

People will have their 9Dg +7 items with in the first day.. Where is the fun in that? It is so much more fun when you have to work for your items and get satisfaction from it!!
Just a simple upgrade system will ruin it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2017, 14:08   #778

maybe i will take a look when its 90 cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post

I'd like to play here and the raising cap will give new people a great shot again to become 'great" but with the upgrade system is always the same..

People will have their 9Dg +7 items with in the first day.. Where is the fun in that? It is so much more fun when you have to work for your items and get satisfaction from it!!
The alchemy is same like in isro... but there are to many elixirs thats why ppl have so fast +7 in every server isro u dropped not much elix
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2017, 14:14   #779

Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post

Making +7 is not that easy as you think. They are spending 5-6k silk for make each item +7. At least until 90 cap come people will be busy with trying to make their items +7 yet not everyone will achieve this.

At 90 cap moon items will slowly loose their value because sun items will start to be appearing so dont worry please about +7 moon items at the begining of the 90 cap.

At this point we cant change our decision because we've promised that we will add upgrade system for +7 and upper items, changing our decision will cause more problems. Its really not a big deal as you think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2017, 14:27   #780

Quote:
Making +7 is not that easy as you think. They are spending 5-6k silk for make each item +7. At least until 90 cap come people will be busy with trying to make their items +7 yet not everyone will achieve this.

At 90 cap moon items will slowly loose their value because sun items will start to be appearing so dont worry please about +7 moon items at the begining of the 90 cap.

At this point we cant change our decision because we've promised that we will add upgrade system for +7 and upper items, changing our decision will cause more problems. Its really not a big deal as you think.
Well thats allright,
I just can't join if old players will become instantly stronger then new players when the cap raises.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
80 cap, isro system, oldschool