Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/12/2017, 20:58   #586

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulan View Post
Good to hear. See you all in-game. IGN:Herbalist

how do i register?

also is there any other method to download beside mediafire?
Simply type and id and password you want on log in screen and your account will be created automatically.
Old 06/13/2017, 09:46   #587

elite*gold: 0
Have speed bug with fellow pets
Old 06/13/2017, 11:13   #588

The BEST

I really like. I definitely think about starting with my team. We will be honored to get acquainted with Silkroad Online's best server ever.
Old 06/13/2017, 12:33   #589

The best inspired system I have ever seen, but the are too many edits/custom contents.

Where's oldschool? We can only associate oldschool with the alchemy and experience UI.

If there is auto equipment, why do we need Blacksmith, Protector and General Shop?

If there is no custom contents (glows, traderoutes, titles, dresses, auto equipment), will it be players who do not want to play? Removing these contents, will not let you lose the players, but the players will increase.

Why are you killing the default system when bringing a new feature?
Old 06/13/2017, 12:38   #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterScoffer View Post
The best inspired system I have ever seen, but the are too many edits/custom contents.

Where's oldschool? We can only associate oldschool with the alchemy and experience UI.

If there is auto equipment, why do we need Blacksmith, Protector and General Shop?

If there is no custom contents (glows, traderoutes, titles, dresses, auto equipment), will it be players who do not want to play? Removing these contents, will not let you lose the players, but the players will increase.

Why are you killing the default system when bringing a new feature?
i dont think ppl will join any server with same contents like iSro with better exp rates. Most are just bored of playing the same system.Hence to attract more players, these servers add so many custom features which was not there in iSro.

i just watched some pvp videos from cronos.I would say adding "old school" to title wasnt necessary since this one has so many things which makes it look like a brand new server with custom features.
Old 06/13/2017, 12:55   #591

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY DONATIONS!
Old 06/13/2017, 12:57   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanta 1337 View Post
i dont think ppl will join any server with same contents like iSro with better exp rates. Most are just bored of playing the same system.Hence to attract more players, these servers add so many custom features which was not there in iSro.

i just watched some pvp videos from cronos.I would say adding "old school" to title wasnt necessary since this one has so many things which makes it look like a brand new server with custom features.
There are already a lot of innovations like these:

Job titles
Character lock system
Job suits
BOT system
Item Mall changes (scrolls)
Wanted system
Power ups (Power of Ninja's movement speed it must be nerf from 70% to max 20%)
Crates, Points, Token, Chest
Drop changes
Daily quests
Auto grant name
and a lot of different events...

Is not this enough? What more do you want?
Old 06/13/2017, 13:10   #593

Quote:
There are already a lot of innovations like these:

Job titles
Character lock system
Job suits
BOT system
Item Mall changes (scrolls)
Wanted system
Power ups
Crates, Points, Token, Chest
Drop changes
Daily quests
Auto grant name
and a lot of different events...

Is not this enough? What more do you want?

Well, take a look at other servers. People are copying other pservers work, some are trying to upgrade those systems or people are trying to delete those features. I think if you have a choice between example. trading on new routes or just doing normal trades from town to town then it's gucci. Also when you look at other servers trying to be oldschool, they're all the same having max 100 players. This server is going big and is trying to make every player happy with mixing old and new.
Old 06/13/2017, 13:22   #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Well, take a look at other servers. People are copying other pservers work, some are trying to upgrade those systems or people are trying to delete those features. I think if you have a choice between example. trading on new routes or just doing normal trades from town to town then it's gucci. Also when you look at other servers trying to be oldschool, they're all the same having max 100 players. This server is going big and is trying to make every player happy with mixing old and new.
I liked these features too. I'm just talking about a few things I do not want to see like custom glows, traderoutes, titles, dresses and maybe auto equipment.
Old 06/13/2017, 13:44   #595

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
I liked these features too. I'm just talking about a few things I do not want to see like custom glows, traderoutes, titles, dresses and maybe auto equipment.
And you are not alone many people would love original glows and stuff like this we will share some polls and based on the results we will decide
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2017, 13:45   #596

Quote:
Everything can be changed/adjusted to whatever players need.
Old 06/13/2017, 13:48   #597

Quote:
I have never liked custom titles, it should be something you earn to show the server you are kinda unique and that you worked for it, rather than buying them from an NPC. Do any of you remember Salvation? the only titles were the top players of each job, it was perfect.

Trade routes are my biggest issue, I love to thief/trade through the normal routes it brings a feeling of nostalgia, I hate all these new routes so I'm resigned to the fact it will never change, most servers have jumped on this special route rubbish.

That aside Ruby was still great fun and I know this will be too
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2017, 14:01   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
I have never liked custom titles, it should be something you earn to show the server you are kinda unique and that you worked for it, rather than buying them from an NPC. Do any of you remember Salvation? the only titles were the top players of each job, it was perfect.

Trade routes are my biggest issue, I love to thief/trade through the normal routes it brings a feeling of nostalgia, I hate all these new routes so I'm resigned to the fact it will never change, most servers have jumped on this special route rubbish.

That aside Ruby was still great fun and I know this will be too
Yeah, Salvation was legitly best server ever made ; P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2017, 14:23   #599

Yea i love the old Routes too, they throw you back in the past. Forb can you implement the old routes pls?
Old 06/13/2017, 15:35   #600

I vote for old routes too.

Awesome server, can't wait for the grand opening. +1