Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

Discussion on Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2017, 13:19   #766

elite*gold: 0
Thats some good copycat **** right there, nailed it. 10/10
Old 03/17/2017, 13:34   #767

i dc once i login . any idea ?
Old 03/17/2017, 13:34   #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiledsun View Post
Seems like nothing has changed during the last 2 years. People jerking off for no reason like you doing in every thread are so annoying. You just spit statements here and there, flaming and raging but u don't accept when other users criticize you. You showed your face less than a month ago and you're already one of the most annoying/hated guy around this forum section ******* man, can't u just let people do what they need to and stop actin' like a fool? The already said it would have been 17 or 24. So, it will be 24 to fix all the things that are not as they supposed to be yet. I bet 10 bucks that you're one of those guys quitting after 10 mins if the server is stable/bugless. Whether you like it or not your way to ***** around this forum won't change what they want to do, so please calm your *** off and find a hobby.

Back to the thread. Is there a chance that this "dc after 2 sec" prob gonna get fixed any soon? Would like to be able to play a bit before the opening since I still need to get used to SRO again after the long break. Thanks
What are you talking about, are you idiot? Stop talking bullshits, i ignoring you and your empty head, i don't have patience for disrespectful. The most important thing in the world is respect. You don't have to love people, but you have to show respect. i can't stand disrespectful people. Now stay away from me, with your empty thoughts. Also, you came back to sro after long time? so, you failed in life, i understand it. Good luck
Old 03/17/2017, 13:46   #769

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Moha View Post
same problem
Old 03/17/2017, 13:47   #770

This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
Old 03/17/2017, 14:06   #771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotfield View Post
This idiot came back? i didn't think this was far away, you're the most stupid person i have ever seen really. Someone's need to kill you with torture. u don't have any knowledge about me, How you're making comment? Who gave you this rights? Any a brainless kid talking about what? This wasn't a place where there are ignorant people like you, but now it looks that way. Someone should chain you up and use you like a slave. Or people like you must be burned with angry fire. also, i not in any guild or i not connected to someone.
You can keep posting whatever you want. I already found who you are

We'll see soon If I am correct
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2017, 14:07   #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon* View Post
We are glad to announce Reality is opening it's doors at 24-03-2017 19:00 CET

The server will stay online until so. We hope to see you ingame at the grand opening =)
Old 03/17/2017, 14:12   #773

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Servers shouldn't be allowed to create their thread when their server isn't opened within a week (this is already a rule, but somehow, open+closed beta gets around this) and as I've seen it's gonna be 19 days before your server is even open
Old 03/17/2017, 14:17   #774

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kral1337 View Post
Its a joke ?!!.
Isis anubis...and all uniques temple. Will not appear on Job Temple. . lol. .
we want job war on temple ........
Its the main part dor fun on sro =job temple uniques ...
hey Mr.Kral down to stuck those uniques again? finally there aint stupid temple uniques being stuck 247
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2017, 14:19   #775

thats your chance to enjoy life for one last week
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2017, 14:22   #776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaughtwtf View Post
You can keep posting whatever you want. I already found who you are

We'll see soon If I am correct
I've been ignoring idiots like you. you're the most stupid person I have ever seen, really. Usually EIGHT guild members treat like you. So, like brainless. the world are bored of idiots like you. A day necessarily someone will destroy you. because u don't deserve to breathe.
Old 03/17/2017, 14:25   #777

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Any reason I get Dc after 2 sec I logged in? is it my fault? I mean, like a year and a half I don't play SRO, maybe I'm doing something wrong or forgot to do something.

P.s. AV and firewall are off, just in case u ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekasn View Post
when i make updata get massege patching not finshed why ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Moha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™_TwiLighT_™ View Post
same problem
re-download the client, your issue should be fixed then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum View Post
Servers shouldn't be allowed to create their thread when their server isn't opened within a week (this is already a rule, but somehow, open+closed beta gets around this) and as I've seen it's gonna be 19 days before your server is even open
As far as the server is online, it's ok to keep the thread
Old 03/17/2017, 14:38   #778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaughtwtf View Post
Dont mind him, he is EG member.

Let him go back to Ruby. Eternal Autists
Such a thing is not true he is not EG member. You are a stupid person really. u look so pathetic.
Old 03/17/2017, 14:44   #779

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowBoat View Post
Such a thing is not true he is not EG member. You are a stupid person really. u look so pathetic.
u are like bacteria, dont multiply.
Old 03/17/2017, 14:44   #780

Quote:
Seems like nothing has changed during the last 2 years. People jerking off for no reason like you doing in every thread are so annoying. You just spit statements here and there, flaming and raging but u don't accept when other users criticize you. You showed your face less than a month ago and you're already one of the most annoying/hated guy around this forum section ******* man, can't u just let people do what they need to and stop actin' like a fool? The already said it would have been 17 or 24. So, it will be 24 to fix all the things that are not as they supposed to be yet. I bet 10 bucks that you're one of those guys quitting after 10 mins if the server is stable/bugless. Whether you like it or not your way to ***** around this forum won't change what they want to do, so please calm your *** off and find a hobby.

Back to the thread. Is there a chance that this "dc after 2 sec" prob gonna get fixed any soon? Would like to be able to play a bit before the opening since I still need to get used to SRO again after the long break. Thanks
Dont mind him, he is GW/EIGHT member.

They acting it always like this, no one take them seriously. just ignore them
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread