Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017

Discussion on Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2017, 07:57   #466

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
yo @ i wanted to ask if selling items for real money is legal ? i mean the day will come and i will need to quit from this server and sell my items to someone who will continue playing so is it legal at that case ? thanks
No.
Old 02/25/2017, 08:02   #467

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
No.
so what am i supposed to do with my items when i want to leave game later? i mean the items that i spent days-months to earn it?

i don't want this server to be a copy-paste from every server i ever played, i mean selling items for real money wont destroy the server, i know people will start saying that donators will own the server and bla bla for real? donators always owning the servers with their paid silks, so let's make it clear here even Necro sro and many other servers stayed for ages and it was allowed there to sell items for real money so what's the point of making it illegal ? i'm not selling weed here yo, i only said when the time comes and i have to leave to get life or whatever i wont giveaway my items that i worked hard for it simply, also players are always selling stuff for real money secretly you don't want this to happen right? so here's my point let's make it legal only when you have to leave server you get a permission from a GM or a supporter to sell your items and f*ck off that's what i mean, hope you get my point, thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2017, 08:22   #468

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 120/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
so what am i supposed to do with my items when i want to leave game later? i mean the items that i spent days-months to earn it?

i don't want this server to be a copy-paste from every server i ever played, i mean selling items for real money wont destroy the server, i know people will start saying that donators will own the server and bla bla for real? donators always owning the servers with their paid silks, so let's make it clear here even Necro sro and many other servers stayed for ages and it was allowed there to sell items for real money so what's the point of making it illegal ? i'm not selling weed here yo, i only said when the time comes and i have to leave to get life or whatever i wont giveaway my items that i worked hard for it simply, also players are always selling stuff for real money secretly you don't want this to happen right? so here's my point let's make it legal only when you have to leave server you get a permission from a GM or a supporter to sell your items and f*ck off that's what i mean, hope you get my point, thanks

Usually newcomers buying accounts, so if accounts selling legit, they not gonna buy silk. Thats all
Old 02/25/2017, 08:27   #469

Please fix wizards stall and basic attack bugs
Old 02/25/2017, 08:35   #470

Server looks good except for the daily magic pop and silk per h. That stuff is just easy winning for HWID bypassers. How am I supposed to compete with a guy running 20 chars getting all of that silk and magic pop shots? That is the problem I am having with my previous server(Ruby) and why I am considering switching...but not for a server with the same problem lol.
Old 02/25/2017, 09:03   #471

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjambman View Post
Please fix wizards stall and basic attack bugs
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp View Post
Server looks good except for the daily magic pop and silk per h. That stuff is just easy winning for HWID bypassers. How am I supposed to compete with a guy running 20 chars getting all of that silk and magic pop shots? That is the problem I am having with my previous server(Ruby) and why I am considering switching...but not for a server with the same problem lol.
No one can bypass HWID.
Old 02/25/2017, 09:07   #472

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by mena1937 View Post
+1
No one can bypass HWID.
Well..i wont destroy your imagination.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2017, 09:58   #473

Funniest thing I've read this year: "No one can bypass HWID."

I might make it my sig...I might...HILARIOUS!
Old 02/25/2017, 10:08   #474

So u just copied someone files,made a good advertisement and wish people will donate at the start? Exelent idea hi5
Old 02/25/2017, 10:11   #475

Syndicate 700ppls + in 16h... this serwer will be hard to join many ppls i think. But i hope no
Old 02/25/2017, 10:12   #476

Amazing like always. Good Luck Dizzy
Old 02/25/2017, 11:00   #477

My fiend was see yesterday ddos and globals about files sro? He lie?
Old 02/25/2017, 11:08   #478

So much player wait exanic ^^ that why play syndicate and syndicate = full goldbot .. cause ip limit no work
Old 02/25/2017, 11:46   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by youcantest View Post
So much player wait exanic ^^ that why play syndicate and syndicate = full goldbot .. cause ip limit no work
Ahahah omg you are really idiot owner This is your fake character we know that... Omg dont be jelious . Hard work
Old 02/25/2017, 11:59   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokethem View Post
Usually newcomers buying accounts, so if accounts selling legit, they not gonna buy silk. Thats all
nope i'm not talking about selling account it's a whole new topic
i mean every server dies someday right?
no offense to your hard work @ but it is the truth, when that day comes and some people decide to leave they have to earn for what they made we're not wasting our life on a computer for nothing, me personally i play for fun and business i enjoy the server until i get bored then i start selling my "items" not my "account" which is normal i did that in many servers and it's legal i worked hard for that gear and i deserve to get what i deserve so please let's make it different not just a copy-paste from any other servers right
and to control that thing i suggest an option which is asking for GM's or a supporter's permission before start selling items would be fine. hope you understand that our life is not a waste we barely spend half a year on every server we play so appreciate that. thanks again @
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap ch/eu, exanic, job based, silkroad