Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SilkroadR Private Server | Free silk | 125Cap | Low rates | Opening 2017-05-19

Discussion on SilkroadR Private Server | Free silk | 125Cap | Low rates | Opening 2017-05-19 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

View Poll Results: Should be do a re-launch for server with 30x?
Yes 166 75.11%
No 55 24.89%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2017, 10:25   #496

elite*gold: 10
Haters always gonna hate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03/07/2017, 20:28   #497

elite*gold: 0
sugg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebabas1600 View Post
i tested this option autoselect isnt selecting mobs ,but didnt tryed to increase range yet
also could u make it more like party lvling am playing cler and it sux to lvl up alone and ppl dont wanne make parties and lvling togther
ty
Old 03/07/2017, 20:45   #498

Much as i know they do partys

Old 03/09/2017, 10:00   #499

How is this forum keeping?
Old 03/09/2017, 19:12   #500

Bump ya 'all, there's a good potention in this server
Old 03/09/2017, 22:02   #501

Received Thanks: 1,449
Best Balance ever for this sever
Old 03/10/2017, 05:51   #502

nbot for csro-r files was back

Old 03/10/2017, 09:08   #503

finally! iv been waiting for this one to come back

New signature

PHP Code:
[CENTER][URL=https://silkroad.lt/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h8t62lz.gif[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] 
Old 03/10/2017, 13:34   #504

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
finally! iv been waiting for this one to come back

New signature

PHP Code:
[CENTER][URL=https://silkroad.lt/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h8t62lz.gif[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] 
Oqe thanks.
Old 03/10/2017, 14:18   #505

Yo, would you mind fixing consignment trading ? I invested so many goods ,said it was closed for investing and nothing happend for 2 days. Also kindly asking you to raise quest rewards for jobbing since its really low.
Old 03/10/2017, 15:28   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmaj999 View Post
Yo, would you mind fixing consignment trading ? I invested so many goods ,said it was closed for investing and nothing happend for 2 days. Also kindly asking you to raise quest rewards for jobbing since its really low.
+1 the exp rate for quests is very low
Old 03/10/2017, 22:08   #507

Quote:
wait what how it can be failed if we even rented server for 6months lol

and its always online

you simply just trying to **** me off lol
You miss understood. I checked your game. Asked my friends who are playing your game at the moment about anything which I was looking for and I got my answers.

Your game is no different from sromania or Zyain or who ever opened a SroR server. And I am seeing the future of your sever, thats why I said "failed".

I understand that SroR versions are harder than vsro version to handle/edit but it does not mean that open your server while you are editing/updating contents.

I hope I fail with my commends cuz I really want to see a good SroR private server which I can play, have fun with my friends and buy some silk which is costable for me etc etc..

For motivation ; KEEP IT UP MATE!

P.S : any comments about how I logged in as your name when I was trying to logging in with my account? Check my previous post above for screenshoot.
Old 03/11/2017, 02:05   #508

Greetings,

I'll try not to be rude in next few lines but I have to say my feedback over your actions.

1. You are constantly restarting server over daytime, well who would expect but I was in FGW again and yes you disconnected me with Sereness having 20% of HP over your small update. It takes me a lot of time to get there since it is not a 1* FGW.At least warn us 1-2 hour earlier so we don't start doing things that require bigger amount of time. People are botting over the night, also they can reconnect if you gonna restart it then or just do it early in the morning.

2. Stop forcing me to use your forum just to contact you or suggest you things. I sick of things like this.

3.You are asking us things in game , but answering you requires a global since we can't pm you about stuff. I can't afford them at the moment.

4.Whenever you get upset over things we do or felt insulted by our words you are threating with ban. Seriously grow up and stop getting offended by small things. You and others should learn to accept our criticism just like you should in real life . People are getting easily offended nowadays.

5.Consignment trading is not working! It accepts goods and when it gets full of it , it should trigger trading caravans to move from one city to another but that doesn't happen. Also leveling job is absolutely disaster, not getting job exp from mobs but only from quest and those quests are barely gaving any exp since they are having original rate rewards. Also you have to walk from Alexandria to Constantinopole just to deliver them since you can't use npc in Alexandria or teleport to hotan with transport pet. How am I supose to obtain job equipment?

6.Also do not increase alchemy rate , whats the point of playing a game if you can obtain everything in less then a week.It should be harder , not everyone is suposed to have +12 with 100% stats . That also include stone drop rate.

That's all for now, good night!
Old 03/11/2017, 05:00   #509

SilkroadR - Future of Silkroad is in your hands | Silk/h | Epic | 120Cap | SROR-File

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmaj999 View Post
Greetings,

I'll try not to be rude in next few lines but I have to say my feedback over your actions.

1. You are constantly restarting server over daytime, well who would expect but I was in FGW again and yes you disconnected me with Sereness having 20% of HP over your small update. It takes me a lot of time to get there since it is not a 1* FGW.At least warn us 1-2 hour earlier so we don't start doing things that require bigger amount of time. People are botting over the night, also they can reconnect if you gonna restart it then or just do it early in the morning.

2. Stop forcing me to use your forum just to contact you or suggest you things. I sick of things like this.

3.You are asking us things in game , but answering you requires a global since we can't pm you about stuff. I can't afford them at the moment.

4.Whenever you get upset over things we do or felt insulted by our words you are threating with ban. Seriously grow up and stop getting offended by small things. You and others should learn to accept our criticism just like you should in real life . People are getting easily offended nowadays.

5.Consignment trading is not working! It accepts goods and when it gets full of it , it should trigger trading caravans to move from one city to another but that doesn't happen. Also leveling job is absolutely disaster, not getting job exp from mobs but only from quest and those quests are barely gaving any exp since they are having original rate rewards. Also you have to walk from Alexandria to Constantinopole just to deliver them since you can't use npc in Alexandria or teleport to hotan with transport pet. How am I supose to obtain job equipment?

6.Also do not increase alchemy rate , whats the point of playing a game if you can obtain everything in less then a week.It should be harder , not everyone is suposed to have +12 with 100% stats . That also include stone drop rate.

That's all for now, good night!

Some jobs has to be made well and im working at nights so if i need it i will do it not doing alot and telling about that like minimum 30mins before restarting,well forum is better for me cuz i can aswer any question there at any time. There is reason you cant pm me getting to many stupid pms thats why. No one is getting upset im just always saying about ban for cursing and things related to religion and so on some ppl really deserve ban lol. Job quest actually will be reworked this weekend i hope,consigment never worked here i told this many times,but trades can be done but for that job level 71 or higher is needed. About alchemy and stones i agree 100% have to stay this way

Old 03/11/2017, 09:36   #510

how many players online?!!