Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom

Discussion on Eagle Online | 8D | CH | Job Based | If you are a king, here's your kingdom within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/08/2017, 01:44   #856

elite*gold: 0
wtf... if gold coins are limited 200 per week.

we are in second week, u need 300 for a SoE weap, ofc u will see many ppl with SoE weap now. atleast in job i dont see any abuse... (i colected 200 in first week, to change my build)

We can talk about arena coins, wich is a bit hard to get but... maybe some ppl abused, but also some ppl are no lifer to get already the SoE weaps in a fair way. U can see, some players are playing 24/7 job, arena, etc.
Old 02/08/2017, 03:33   #857

keep up guys you are doing well and ignore those turks
Old 02/08/2017, 03:45   #858

I dont speak about gold coin just see this fvcking picture when Bigsky..razident farming friend !! from same guild ! in ctf
Old 02/08/2017, 05:17   #859

I gave ur server another chance, the last one.
Old 02/08/2017, 07:58   #860

checking rankings, had to comment; @ much love marico <3 IS
much respect to old names ukab and elite specially frozen. @ ur using a guildname u cant handle, u need permission to use that boy. @ grats for the project, good luck with the upcomming challenges.
hf everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 08:40   #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craine- View Post
Dear Eagle players,

Here is what we have fixed/changed/applied in this update.
-Fixed FW and tested it
-Fixed union chat limit
-Applied some new cool glows, hopefully you ll like them.
-Increased immortal/ astral drop rate again.
-Added fgw dimension drops to all uniques.
-Changed the war and all vs all events schedules. They ll now happen more than before.
-Improved the server performance more than before, delays are expected to not happen as before
-Fixed the reinforce of the items, it should be better and fair now.
-Enabled trivia again, the event bot will be ready approximately tomorrow (as the one who will sell it to us claims)
-Applied more fixes which wont be really noticeable but they ll make the gameplay better.
-Applied job war event, it ll be once per day.
-Changed traders reward to 4 coins instead of 3.
-Changed battle arena rewards to 7 to winners, 2 to the losers.
-Job penalty remover scrolls have been added to eagle boss
-Reduced demon shaitan s monster spawn rate
-Disabled trace during job mode
-Reset the honor rank

*PS: We haven't forgotten to disable parties during War and AVA events, but our filter provider didn't finish it yet, it's still being tested. It shall be applied once he's done.

The server is up now.

I understand and believe that you are doing everything that the server worked well, and we all felt comfortable playing. I support (doing a donation and bla bla bla) to your project as I can. But please explain to me, why do not block characters are engaged in cheating? with SoE weapons and bla bla bla... you khow what i mean.
I hope that you understand that if you do not take action, then all ppl on the server will play like them (cheating). I hope you will do with it something.
I will continue to support you, and I want to get answers to my questions.

I need to know these players will be blocked or not? Or what will happen to them? It is very important for me.
Thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 08:57   #862

BTW Who had a nickname "Star" on eagle and have here account private message me thx

btw the cheater which has eagle weapon is not banned lol he is standing now in hotan how much he paid?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 09:59   #863

To the glows...

Im dissapointed. I hate the selfmade glows of the silkroad community because they always use waaaaaaaaaaay to "strong" colors. I hope u understand what i mean.
I try to explain it in this picture:

1: Dont ever use 2 glow colors...so ugly.
2: not that strong colors, make them a bit brighter
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/08/2017, 13:29   #864

So.. Onemanarmy is still online while you @ said you investigated it and banned him.
You said you will continu to hunt on cheaters but yet we have had no update on the status of your hunt?

Obtaining Seal of Eagle currently is easier as obtaining a moon weapon, why? By not banning Onemanarmy (you said yourself he cheated) and not checking the others you just say ''ok boys cheating is allowed!''

Also, might be another idea if you are scared of losing 200 turks when you ban Onemanarmy is to take their SoE's back and give the coins back it costed.
Introduce a system like: you first must have SOM before u get SoE.
Trade-in the SOM with 500 goldcoins, 200 uniques, 1k iron to get a SoE.

Som is completely useless now when you just cheat in CTF.
Or just allowing cheating and even revert the HWID limit.

To be full garm + acc you need 1356 arena coins, not even mentioning the wep 299 coins.
Winning BA = 7 coins, losing = 1 coin.
CTF = 1 per kill, possibility to get KSed on a teammode and you get 0.

Introduce something to get coins on an assist or any other way for playing the game.
Killing each other in job gives 1 arena coin too, limit of 1 per 10 minutes.
Yes people will farm them, but 6 per hour is the same as if you go CTF (every 2 hours CTF) and you get 1 per kill (lets say you get 12 per CTF).
And add a limit of 100 per 24 hours.

So people have to trade/hunt/thief for goldcoins, jobkills for some extra arenacoins, hunt uniques for unique coins and grind in the job temple for iron coins.
You keep the jobtemple interesting too against those iron farmers, people can kill them for arena coins with a limit of 1 per 10 mins.
Jobtemple will be more active then and KEEPS JOBBING ACTIVE TOO!!!
Don't forget the uniques in there

Edit:
Didn't you guys said yesterday that you will start punishing people who speak a diferent language as english in globals?
Some how you don't give a SH.. since these turkish people still spam turkish globals.
They just put the middlefinger to you and continu to talk turkish in globals since you don't punish then
Old 02/08/2017, 15:59   #865

Craine gonna ignore you ^^ maybe some gm friend with turk..
Is allowed to abuse of system then go !! all farming friend at ctf

Moon is totally useless...

Should be sos>moon>soe

But no is Sos>SOE in 1 week good
Old 02/08/2017, 16:05   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
So.. Onemanarmy is still online while you @ said you investigated it and banned him.
You said you will continu to hunt on cheaters but yet we have had no update on the status of your hunt?

Obtaining Seal of Eagle currently is easier as obtaining a moon weapon, why? By not banning Onemanarmy (you said yourself he cheated) and not checking the others you just say ''ok boys cheating is allowed!''

Also, might be another idea if you are scared of losing 200 turks when you ban Onemanarmy is to take their SoE's back and give the coins back it costed.
Introduce a system like: you first must have SOM before u get SoE.
Trade-in the SOM with 500 goldcoins, 200 uniques, 1k iron to get a SoE.

Som is completely useless now when you just cheat in CTF.
Or just allowing cheating and even revert the HWID limit.

To be full garm + acc you need 1356 arena coins, not even mentioning the wep 299 coins.
Winning BA = 7 coins, losing = 1 coin.
CTF = 1 per kill, possibility to get KSed on a teammode and you get 0.

Introduce something to get coins on an assist or any other way for playing the game.
Killing each other in job gives 1 arena coin too, limit of 1 per 10 minutes.
Yes people will farm them, but 6 per hour is the same as if you go CTF (every 2 hours CTF) and you get 1 per kill (lets say you get 12 per CTF).
And add a limit of 100 per 24 hours.

So people have to trade/hunt/thief for goldcoins, jobkills for some extra arenacoins, hunt uniques for unique coins and grind in the job temple for iron coins.
You keep the jobtemple interesting too against those iron farmers, people can kill them for arena coins with a limit of 1 per 10 mins.
Jobtemple will be more active then and KEEPS JOBBING ACTIVE TOO!!!
Don't forget the uniques in there ;
)

Edit:
Didn't you guys said yesterday that you will start punishing people who speak a diferent language as english in globals?
Some how you don't give a SH.. since these turkish people still spam turkish globals.
They just put the middlefinger to you and continu to talk turkish in globals since you don't punish then
I suggest you guys to make the temple uniques weaker, its soooooooo boring when the noobish ints always stuck the uniques.
Old 02/08/2017, 16:17   #867

Globalchat 99.9% turkish ..
Old 02/08/2017, 16:20   #868

-Disabled trace during job mode

Check the caravanes in HT....
Old 02/08/2017, 17:28   #869

You know what I think guys..
Let me be honest.

This GM team completely ignores suggestions, players who need help.
Not only this but also can't fix ****. Why? well as u can see in Craine his post he said their FILTER PROVIDER is still working on things.
By this I think they just downloaded these files, basic editting and set it up.
And buy the filters or pay someone to fix things.
Even the tracing in jobsuit still works (LOL).

The following was written by Craine:
*PS: We haven't forgotten to disable parties during War and AVA events, but our filter provider didn't finish it yet, it's still being tested. It shall be applied once he's done.

Lag is still occuring, we're getting told the same things everyday: LAG WILL BE FIXED!.
And guess what? Which server is still lagging? Eagle.

I think they are afraid to ban people (pretty sure), why? well Onemanarmy cheated to get his Seal of Eagle yet he is still online in-game.
The turks globalled why u ban Onemanarmy blabla, we all leave 160 people etc.
Well, what happens if 160 people leave? prob 320 people less online since the limit is 2.
Probably turks are the one who donate the most too.
So, it would be stupid to ban Onemanarmy.
Check here to see if he's still online:

Also did we players had an update on other players who he was investigating? guess not for sure it will just be ignored so they kinda say by this it's okay to cheat!

Everything summed up together:
Pretty sure they dont give a SH.. aslong the money rolls it's fine and yes I know every pserver is like that but atleast other pservers can fix things and bans people compared to this one.
They don't care if people cheat, or w/e.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 17:34   #870

People how about Ruby ?? Its Ok for now ??
Closed Thread