Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/12/2016, 12:53   #931

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAboveYouu View Post
Well Kaizen, i think you're afraid to punish them because they're massive donators ^^
And thats all
And anyway..you dont lost 1-2 players..you lost most of epvp players..
Server was awesome and still is..but you made a mistake that cost to much ^^
Wish ya the best and good luck there !

Regards !
Those 90 are players no one is donor or not they are not from a certain guild, you think we have time to get everyone account and check who is donor and how is not, you think it make sense going thru this process.

wish you good luck also, thnaks for your wishes.
Old 12/12/2016, 12:57   #932
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Does it worth of joining after reading all that stuff above about bug abuse etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 13:07   #933

elite*gold: 0
thanks you team eryx for the elixirs gift we know that you work hard guys good job <333
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 13:14   #934

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Does it worth of joining after reading all that stuff above about bug abuse etc.
totally worth it and still new Players joining! stable, balanced, awesome Support & lagfree.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 13:17   #935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
Simply,

It was a human mistake, a glitch which got abused and abusers didn't pass the 90 players, and still i can't punish them because the fault is mine not theirs, at least they didn't get the compensation which every player who reached lvl 80 got, and abusers are not only from one guild who had gold he just went and bought the coppers normally.

I think you will just mock/make fun, but we as a crew we have been up no sleep no rest, and i mean literally just to keep the game going without bugs and answering your FB comment, tickets.
Even i am not hard to reach person, ppl already reach me on my personal FB acc and skype and i really don't care, i am not fan of the mysterious GM play which other GM do.

It is Monday morning and we have 1.5k so none left only people who doesn't appreciate the hard work we did left, so we are going we are on the peak of our marketing strategy to advertise Eryx on FB, google and YT ads, so you want to pass this wave which already got fixed by making everyone equal now and complete with us we will be happy, if you guys wanna quit it is your decision to just shift+delete.

Thanks for the people who supported us, i have seen some people who got some reason and understand the work which we have done and still doing so far.

Note: we were even reaching ppl using teamviewer to fix their pc for them in order to play eryx.
Ok. I really like the Server but was is the Solution now? Did u removed all of the elixirs? Its not rly fair fo non donater..
**** Bug this sucks when 60-70 ppls goz now +7+8+9...and 1-2k Elixier
Old 12/12/2016, 13:19   #936

Bugroad
Old 12/12/2016, 13:19   #937

Quote:
If you want to get rid of the job penalty (Note: after leaving your current job, you receive 1 day penalty before joining another one), please leave the guild or the job and teleport more than 1 time or re-log, Especially when you leave job,
when you join back an other Job you will need to create an alias, create random one & press confirm & it will say name already exist,
teleport one time and put on your job suit & it will work.

Note: feel free to send me your skype if it is not fixed.
dont work. im still penalty.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 13:21   #938

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silkroad21 View Post
Ok. I really like the Server but was is the Solution now? Did u removed all of the elixirs? Its not rly fair fo non donater..
**** Bug this sucks when 60-70 ppls goz now +7+8+9...and 1-2k Elixier
With the 175 elixirs we got from the admins i made 3x +7 and one +8 shield. alchemyrate is so easy, everyone will have at least a +7 set in some weeks. nothing to cry about, even as non donator.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 13:24   #939

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman1453 View Post
dont work. im still penalty.
send me your skype in a pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
You are here since loooong time, you know how people exaggerate here.
1.5k players on Monday i think that is a good sign.
no downtime, i mean just had 2 updates so far.
Old 12/12/2016, 13:42   #940

good server keep it up, trash community leaves, others will have a nice game here
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 13:43   #941

Thumbs up

Quote:
Loving the no downtime and properly better gameplay directed updates.
Awesome things are going on Eryx atm.

Good job
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 13:43   #942

Quote:
If you want to get rid of the job penalty (Note: after leaving your current job, you receive 1 day penalty before joining another one), please leave the guild or the job and teleport more than 1 time or re-log, Especially when you leave job,
when you join back an other Job you will need to create an alias, create random one & press confirm & it will say name already exist,
teleport one time and put on your job suit & it will work.

Note: feel free to send me your skype if it is not fixed.
your hard work -,- dude you are doing those servers for donations only u dont care about players . from the start when you said thats u cant delete model switch and alot did want it to be deleted and you said u will make an oldschool glows thats made you man wants money maybe u worked hard but for ur self not to make a good commuinty well good luck of what ur doin recive ur money and close the server then no more eryx cuz thats the 5th server and its ur last chance from alot of players and on my opinion ur server already died just wait the server of akasch and you are not able to have a server again hope you understand im not hater its okai ro recive money for ur hard work but its not okai to make it a lil corrpution already theres players with +8 +9 in the 3rd day like last eryx 1 week and all will have those +8 +9 items i did joined just cuz you said im going to make it longterm hard rates server but that's didn't even happend good luck
Old 12/12/2016, 13:46   #943

Quote:
send me your skype in a pm

You are here since loooong time, you know how people exaggerate here.
i cant send pm. my skype is ageofempireskoylusu
Old 12/12/2016, 13:51   #944

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
your hard work -,- dude you are doing those servers for donations only u dont care about players . from the start when you said thats u cant delete model switch and alot did want it to be deleted and you said u will make an oldschool glows thats made you man wants money maybe u worked hard but for ur self not to make a good commuinty well good luck of what ur doin recive ur money and close the server then no more eryx cuz thats the 5th server and its ur last chance from alot of players and on my opinion ur server already died just wait the server of akasch and you are not able to have a server again hope you understand im not hater its okai ro recive money for ur hard work but its not okai to make it a lil corrpution already theres players with +8 +9 in the 3rd day like last eryx 1 week and all will have those +8 +9 items i did joined just cuz you said im going to make it longterm hard rates server but that's didn't even happend good luck
Please, you just whined about me re-opening and at the end you cheered for a server owner who does the same thing every semester he re-opens his server.

Do you think anyone on our beloved earth is that stupid to lose 1.7k players which let us say 700 are real ones, JUST to be corrupted and give others +7 +8
PLEASE, i dont like saying those question how old are you etc

But dude dont you have some contact with real world like marketing strategy and stuff like that. again lemme repeat my question are u sure i am or anyone else is stupid enough to lose 700 Real players for a dam +7 or w.e
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 13:59   #945

WTS GOLD IN ERYX :

1B = 2$ in paypal pm for info