Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/12/2016, 14:01   #946

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
Please, you just whined about me re-opening and at the end you cheered for a server owner who does the same thing every semester he re-opens his server.

Do you think anyone on our beloved earth is that stupid to lose 1.7k players which let us say 700 are real ones, JUST to be corrupted and give others +7 +8
PLEASE, i dont like saying those question how old are you etc

But dude dont you have some contact with real world like marketing strategy and stuff like that. again lemme repeat my question are u sure i am or anyone else is stupid enough to lose 700 Real players for a dam +7 or w.e
its not cuz you corrupted on givin some free items u will lose them soon or sooner cuz ur corrupted is thats ur not a man of your word . you said hard rate longterm server .. where is that server ? its already you last chance and you know it server is still good for now but not for me hope you save the amount of the players that keep playing dont say words thats you cant done . good luck once again im not a hater im just was looking for long term old school server that why im blaming you cuz you said its going to be hard rate long term
Old 12/12/2016, 14:14   #947

elite*gold: 46
but rates didnt change,
and i said i will try to push the idea of switchers and old glows.
Old 12/12/2016, 14:15   #948

im be kinq wit all the bug elixerr !!
Old 12/12/2016, 14:21   #949

Quote:
but rates didnt change,
well thats nice saying .. i will back toplay till the end of the week with my mates and see what happens if there's more sick mistakes then i will really miss you ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 14:24   #950

Quote:
but rates didnt change,
In my opinion you should increase normal trade routes proffits no one is jobbing due da low rates people just w8 for special.

Also increase stone rate.
new players haven't chance for anything think it
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 14:32   #951

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
its not cuz you corrupted on givin some free items u will lose them soon or sooner cuz ur corrupted is thats ur not a man of your word . you said hard rate longterm server .. where is that server ? its already you last chance and you know it server is still good for now but not for me hope you save the amount of the players that keep playing dont say words thats you cant done . good luck once again im not a hater im just was looking for long term old school server that why im blaming you cuz you said its going to be hard rate long term
You're complaining about the rates being harder because you, yes YOU cannot make +8, +9 items? Are the items too shiny that they make you feel threatened or something? It's all about luck and who would want to play a server where its drop dead hard to make items + ? It's about the PVP, the Events, the Job wars and challenge, not for ppl to spend eternally long to enchant stuff, then whine about drop rates too low, etc. You said it's dead, but only for you, keep your negative comments to yourself and get lose man lol, your negativity isn't welcomed here.

#StopTheCryBabyMentality
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 14:34   #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLinDaZ View Post
You're complaining about the rates being harder because you, yes YOU cannot make +8, +9 items? Are the items too shiny that they make you feel threatened or something? It's all about luck and who would want to play a server where its drop dead hard to make items + ? It's about the PVP, the Events, the Job wars and challenge, not for ppl to spend eternally long to enchant stuff, then whine about drop rates too low, etc. You said it's dead, but only for you, keep your negative comments to yourself and get lose man lol, your negativity isn't welcomed here.

#StopTheCryBabyMentality
You deserve free silks 😂

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 14:42   #953

i couldnt get 42lv auto equip sword bc i had 32lv normal sword equipped on me .. any solutions ?
Old 12/12/2016, 14:45   #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by okolokopuyo View Post
i couldnt get 42lv auto equip sword bc i had 32lv normal sword equipped on me .. any solutions ?
They did in a release warn players that if they swap out their auto-equip item and then level up you won't get the next auto-equip update and you would've then broken the progression of the auto-equip.

As for solutions? I haven't a clue, that's something for the Admin to address.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 14:49   #955

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAboveYouu View Post
Well Kaizen, i think you're afraid to punish them because they're massive donators ^^
And thats all
And anyway..you dont lost 1-2 players..you lost most of epvp players..
Server was awesome and still is..but you made a mistake that cost to much ^^
Wish ya the best and good luck there !
Regards !
Are u dumb or what ? How to you expect from team to punish them while this is not even a bug.. it is a mistake fixed 1h later how do you expect from the abuser to know that they were actually abusing ? Yes punish them for your own mistakes seems so fair. ALso they didnt lose that much as u say, but u, u are not that big loose cuz u are changing the server everyday BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by okolokopuyo View Post
Put back ur sos weapon and continue lvling.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 14:49   #956

Quote:
They did in a release warn players that if they swap out their auto-equip item and then level up you won't get the next auto-equip update and you would've then broken the progression of the auto-equip.

As for solutions? I haven't a clue, that's something for the Admin to address.
thanks mate nothing to do then
Old 12/12/2016, 14:50   #957

Quote:

#StopTheCryBabyMentality
no one is crying for +8 +9 items

but for *** sake ! how the fk any fking private server at 3rd day of opening ppl running with +8 +9

YOU MADE MY FKING DAY

Eryx team good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 14:50   #958

Quote:

#StopTheCryBabyMentality
i know thats its about luck i didn't spent one month playin sro i spend like alot of years i played sro since 2007 when +7 was totaly hard to get . and i dont want this server be like last eryx when i made full +8 +9 sets on the first 3days it wasn't fun at all that why im blaming he gived a chance for all players to make higher plus value now even me its fair but it's sux u will know what i mean when every one is going to hold high plus in little time
Old 12/12/2016, 14:56   #959

I get what you all mean, but like I said this isn't 2007, nor is it 2010 nor even last year. Things get easier with progression, and it's easier because it's a PRIVATE SERVER.

Needless to say, you talk about how people have +8, +9 items on 3rd day, that's because maybe they rushed it, farmed with many characters and friends, who shared their elix with them and they just got lucky. Please stop acting as if having it so early is a 'bad' thing, it doesn't kill the server, at all, that's just the common child-like thinking, and your brain stopping you from understanding that hard things are made easy with hard work, but whatever, to each his own.

As for the mistake that was made, yes from my understanding it was a mistake that was resolved and compensated, everyone wanted to see them get banned blah blah, but what would that do though really? It was resolved, that's what's important, so instead of wasting your time complaining about who should be punished this and that, be happy it was resolved and everyone can enjoy a smooth game play from here on out.

You guys need to realize that the staff of any community isn't here to make your life easier or kiss your *** either, they provide a service you can come and enjoy, and as long as things are fixed, updated and put into proper perspective, you literally have to downright be a whiner to find a reason to complain.

Positive vibes boys, please, it is not that hard at all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2016, 14:57   #960

Quote:
Originally Posted by takelook View Post
no one is crying for +8 +9 items

but for *** sake ! how the fk any fking private server at 3rd day of opening ppl running with +8 +9

YOU MADE MY FKING DAY

Eryx team good luck
***** please mr VENDETA,i have played all ***** like electus elamidas which kids like you WORSHIP literally worshipping, and there always had been tons of +7 on the third day of the opening cuz it is 1 000% pay to win, eryx system is totally different, ye it is almost impossible to make server play2win and get players in but atleast they did good balance!
Thanks
2 Users