Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/19/2017, 11:14   #1171

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,670
keypresser = bot, no doubt *my opinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2017, 11:19   #1172

you never forbid keypressers, its like you're pressing keys or keypresser does, nothing more. all players will use if they know how to... good luck
Old 11/19/2017, 11:41   #1173

stupid stuff for real, a claimed legit server that allows keypressers LOL, get rekt
Old 11/19/2017, 13:48   #1174

Quote:
Originally Posted by toobu View Post
Well.... to be fair... i quitted this server due to lack of players, nothing to do in the end, the toxic relationship between players at that time and keypresser gave it the final blow. If you`re saying it`s not a bot, well it is. It`s autonomous, it locates the mob, kills it. You don`t have to be behind the screen. It`s just like sibibot or some other early bots we had 10 years ago basicly... Yes it doesn`t loop, loot is whatever your pet is collecting, but the principle is the same. I support kopy, and the 80-90 people online is a joke. Most of us played with 3 chars, 1 main char and 2 buff chars. I would say most of the people who got to some higher level and quitted were caused by keypresser, because for most players in the sro there are two options, black or white, bot or no bot. Keypresser fits in the gray area in between and i personally found it insulting to handgrind to lv 80+ only to find out that others will, in my opinion, bot their way closer to me.
Ahh... yes... the good old academy plvling. The only way to minimize that is to refresh the academy rank every month. For example... You have 30 graduates at the end of the month, on the 1st day next month you will have 0, and just keep this loop going on.
Anyway... i found this server appealing and repulsive at the same time. You had real players with whom you could do things and chat and so on, and at the same time you had pandoras, MS beggers who couldn`t lvl up themselvs and the all mighty keypresser.
I support kopy in his stance too(the anti keypresser part only not the 'give us keypresser too' part) but the problem is people are over posting their complain about it to the point it is annoying reading them. We all know some people uses keypresser and they allow it since like page 55 or even earlier. I thought it was already a fact since then and with that in mind all I hope to see when I visit the thread is new info about something new going on for the server or people doing interesting things and not people complaining about something that we already know over and over again that it is starting to look like whining.

People need to either get that fact in their mind and play with the fact that some people use it or quit the server completely and ignore the server and the thread. The problem with people using bots or keypressers and whatever there may be out there has been around since the start of this game, how did you guys manage to play back then?

I personally don't believe in a third party free server, but at least they try to make it bot free so make do with it.

Like what casque said before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Looks like you can use keypresser, but who helps it?
Stucking at objectives, using wrong skills at wrong time.
You cant do anything while using keypresser, just watching keypresser tv.
Isnt really an alternative because you are way faster and skilled by hand anyways.

*my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidAscension View Post
stupid stuff for real, a claimed legit server that allows keypressers LOL, get rekt
To be fair, what they claimed was bot not allowed(at least that is what is on the first post on server info). They didn't claim that third party program is not allowed. The legit part was self-inferred/misinterperted by us readers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2017, 09:58   #1175

I dont think that u can use keypresser to kill mobs on ur lvl, only for sp farm or academy buffs--If that is a problem remove academy(whole academy thing is stupid anyway -make buffs obtainable with jobing , uniq kills or some other way) and for sp--new update will solve that with 2x sp exp.
Old 11/20/2017, 12:51   #1176

Warrior's Way Online - Server Tangra

Bots: Not Allowed.Key-pressers are allowed

......Pls hexcode ad this in server description and end this thread

I wanna know what updates are coming and more info about job SP scrolls.
Old 11/20/2017, 15:30   #1177

@

I downloaded the new client on the main page(since the links on the download page is not updated yet), the one named "INSTALL_PVO_CLIENT_ENGLISH_1.101_FW_JP_10D_101117 _BETA"

I extracted the files and run the client and logged into the game. But I notice a problem as soon as I open the quest menu and try to accept quests from npc.

The texts on the quests are gone, all I can see is a blank space

There are no texts when I talk to the npc to accept quests, there are no texts when I clicked on the quests details and all the quest details on the quest dictionary under help are blank too. All I see is a blank space where the quests texts should have been.

Please fix it. I cannot do my quests when I cannot see the quests texts.
Old 11/20/2017, 16:22   #1178

Quote:
Originally Posted by elplay View Post
@

I downloaded the new client on the main page(since the links on the download page is not updated yet), the one named "INSTALL_PVO_CLIENT_ENGLISH_1.101_FW_JP_10D_101117 _BETA"

I extracted the files and run the client and logged into the game. But I notice a problem as soon as I open the quest menu and try to accept quests from npc.

The texts on the quests are gone, all I can see is a blank space

There are no texts when I talk to the npc to accept quests, there are no texts when I clicked on the quests details and all the quest details on the quest dictionary under help are blank too. All I see is a blank space where the quests texts should have been.

Please fix it. I cannot do my quests when I cannot see the quests texts.
Hello @, we still updating the website,the links will be updated soon.For problems like yours please contact s-type in the website.Do you have more info about the problem quest?Which NPC you get the quest,what is the name of the quest?

Update:Thanks for feedback,there is a error in English media.The game developers will fix is asap (probably tomorrow)
Regards
Old 11/20/2017, 16:24   #1179

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @, we still updating the website,the links will be updated soon.For problems like yours please contact s-type in the website.Do you have more info about the problem quest?Which NPC you get the quest,what is the name of the quest?
Regards
Blackroque 100 or 110 Cap Files ?
Old 11/20/2017, 16:54   #1180

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post

Update:Thanks for feedback,there is a error in English media.The game developers will fix is asap (probably tomorrow)
Regards
I tried to PMing s-type on the website before I posted here but it seems that his/her inbox is full.

It is not a specific quest problem. It happens to all the quests. All the quests in the quest dictionary and the quest description in all the quests details are blank. Click on any quest when talking to any npc and the quest texts are gone too. Click on quest details on any quest in the quest tab and its blank too.

All the quest info that I can see right now is the 1 sentence of 'kill x monsters' or 'get x number of quest drops' that appears under the quest tab/menu(whatever its called) after I accept the quest.

Thanks for the update on this issue though
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2017, 23:46   #1181

everything is perfect but Exp x1 0_o i dont have enough time to play for a year, r u seriuous? may be encrease it to x10-20 f.e.
Old 11/21/2017, 07:21   #1182

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
and .. full bugs as I expected
There is a bug with text in English media that will be fixed with the new client today. What other bugs you found @? Better report it if you find some bug, this the only way to be fixed quickly instead write 'full bugs', this not help much. Use the customer support ticket system to report bugs or describe them here and i will send it to the game developers.
Old 11/21/2017, 10:52   #1183

I finished sweeping earth ghost warrior, king of digging, paedo request(I basically finish almost all the dw cave quests at least once) and the stolen sack(finished it yesterday, thats all that is needed for the bonus quest right?). Yet when I go to the potion npc, the quest did not appear.

Is it because I am not lvl70 yet that the bonus quest did not appear?
Do I need to meet the level stated for the quest to appear? cause I remember the bonus quest for lvl60 appeared when I finished all the quest for it even when I have not reach lvl60 yet.
Or is it because I took king of digging quest the third time but didn't finish it? But it should count as done right since I finish it at least once
Old 11/21/2017, 10:58   #1184

Quote:
Originally Posted by elplay View Post
I finished sweeping earth ghost warrior, king of digging, paedo request(I basically finish almost all the dw cave quests at least once) and the stolen sack(finished it yesterday, thats all that is needed for the bonus quest right?). Yet when I go to the potion npc, the quest did not appear.

Is it because I am not lvl70 yet that the bonus quest did not appear?
Do I need to meet the level stated for the quest to appear? cause I remember the bonus quest for lvl60 appeared when I finished all the quest for it even when I have not reach lvl60 yet.
Or is it because I took king of digging quest the third time but didn't finish it? But it should count as done right since I finish it at least once
We are uploading the new client at the moment.I am quite busy at the moment and can't answer you right now,but write me your in game name to send a request for check of your quest status.

Update:The Bonus quest for level 70 required to have level 70 (starting condition level 70 + 4 completed quests)
The full English client is fixed and updated.You can found the download links on the official game website.
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2017, 11:08   #1185

any chance to increase rates?
And is there a server's discord?