Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/06/2018, 09:41   #1321

elite*gold: 0
This is the best server I have found. Old school silkroad at its best.
Old 02/06/2018, 11:16   #1322

elite*gold: LOCKED
15 player online ?
Old 02/06/2018, 17:46   #1323

If i try to start. I got a Message "Sorry. Failed to execute WWO. [Error code(2)] what can it be
Old 02/06/2018, 17:51   #1324

Old 02/06/2018, 17:58   #1325

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankaxxxx View Post
If i try to start. I got a Message "Sorry. Failed to execute WWO. [Error code(2)] what can it be
In most cases the antivirus software block or erase some of the game files. Try to add the game client directory in antivirus exception list. Try to restart your PC, disable temporarily AV software, reinstall the client and try to start it again.
PS: Check is your videocard driver is correctly installed. Is other games working without problem probably everything is ok. The game client required and DirectX9c to be installed. There is a silent installer in game client directory that install silently required directx9 librarys. In named Directx9c_silent. exe

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2018, 18:05   #1326

thx, antivirus deleted the client after windows update, now i disabled the sro folder for the antivirus software and it`s working :-)
Old 02/06/2018, 18:10   #1327

Quote:
thx, antivirus deleted the client after windows update, now i disabled the sro folder for the antivirus software and it`s working :-)
Windows Defender, i see. The client is packed and some antivirus programs detect some pf the files like a virus. Its a false positive. We will send again the client files to microsoft defender for new analysis. Thanks for feedback.
Regards
Old 02/09/2018, 00:36   #1328

Server has been online for 2 years. 100% stable, no lag; it seems more than a long-term - it's perfection. Yet, it is hard seeing the lack of players (says a lot about current, lazy, spoiled private sro community). Nonetheless, with the small, devoted community that we have, have you GMs considered having only 1 fortress in the game? This way we would at least have some fun once a week. Because now, all server players are in 2 guilds union (1st uni owns 1 fw, 2nd uni owns another fw). If you made only hotan fortress available, we could split, become enemies and have some nice fortress action going accompanied by a potential jobwar, guildwar, etc. Please consider my suggestion, godammit.

Sincerely,

ShinyDildo aka ShinyCock aka KrallCocklar
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2018, 07:06   #1329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
Server has been online for 2 years. 100% stable, no lag; it seems more than a long-term - it's perfection. Yet, it is hard seeing the lack of players (says a lot about current, lazy, spoiled private sro community). Nonetheless, with the small, devoted community that we have, have you GMs considered having only 1 fortress in the game? This way we would at least have some fun once a week. Because now, all server players are in 2 guilds union (1st uni owns 1 fw, 2nd uni owns another fw). If you made only hotan fortress available, we could split, become enemies and have some nice fortress action going accompanied by a potential jobwar, guildwar, etc. Please consider my suggestion, godammit.

Sincerely,

1 Fortress is a good way :-) im with you!

and for gms. are u able to put forgottenwold in the game? i think more ppl would be active in an other way, because they have an other goal to reach.
and whats about some special or auto events events? i think with some events it would be more attractive for many player. my last question, in isro were monserscrolls and pandoras boxes, if you add it or combinate it with an event, people love it.
Old 02/09/2018, 11:19   #1330

Quote:

Sincerely,
Hello @, there is no game administrator from WWO team here in this forum, i am just a player support,anyway thanks for you suggestion.I don't have any information from developers about planned opening of Hotan fortress.The two fortress Jangan and Bandit are most important at the moment.Jangan Fortress because of Qin Shi Tomb (level cap) and Bandit Fortrees ,about trade goods.

PS: I have a small request to you.Please do not use offensive/vulgar/obscene words in your party names.You was reported for this issue couple days ago:

Regards

Quote:
1 Fortress is a good way :-) im with you!

and for gms. are u able to put forgottenwold in the game? i think more ppl would be active in an other way, because they have an other goal to reach.
and whats about some special or auto events events? i think with some events it would be more attractive for many player. my last question, in isro were monserscrolls and pandoras boxes, if you add it or combinate it with an event, people love it.
Hello @ , thanks for your suggestions.Warriors Way Online is non edit server with couple added end game content features.The current version of the game is 'Legend IV: Tomb of Qin-Shi Emperor' .There is no Forgotten World in this version.About pandoras and monster scrolls,we already we went through this and this items are only available in Job NPC.You can buy it with job points.
Regards
Old 02/09/2018, 17:57   #1331

So... No chance to do chinese with 4 Mastery?
European is so OP
Old 02/09/2018, 18:01   #1332

Quote:

Old 02/09/2018, 22:05   #1333

Received Thanks: 1,670
LIVE !

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2018, 22:18   #1334

hi, i have a problem with my ruby points i bought with paypal, 30 minutes and nothing on the account. one time before, it was within 3 minutes on my account. :-(
Old 02/09/2018, 22:28   #1335

Quote:
hi, i have a problem with my ruby points i bought with paypal, 30 minutes and nothing on the account. one time before, it was within 3 minutes on my account. :-(
Hello blankaxxxx, sometimes the payment administrators has PayPal notifications delay. No one of them check this thread, so next time if you have a delay more than hour, please contact us using the FB chat or send a PM to user s-type in the website. The Rubins are already transferred to your account.
Regards