Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2017, 16:28   #1156

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
please add to your site
Thanks for suggestion but the user information is confidential.We cannot track/share user location for security reasons.

Greetings
Old 11/14/2017, 20:02   #1157

Received Thanks: 1,672
I can imagin 100cap will be a nice experience for all peeps.
Alot more things to do as at that 90cap.

- Jangan Fortress War makes sense to get.
- Jangan Cave Mini Uniques.
- Slightly good 10d SOM Weapon droprate.
- Collecting Keys for Skillpoints, Repair invald 10d SOM Items, etc.
- Medusa and her Uniques.
- More nice Quests.
- Zerk Quests Lv95 / Lv100.

*these are original Silkroad Jangan Cave things that i remember, im not sure they will appear in that Warriors Way Online version.
Old 11/14/2017, 20:33   #1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
I can imagin 100cap will be a nice experience for all peeps.
Alot more things to do as at that 90cap.

- Jangan Fortress War makes sense to get.
- Jangan Cave Mini Uniques.
- Slightly good 10d SOM Weapon droprate.
- Collecting Keys for Skillpoints, Repair invald 10d SOM Items, etc.
- Medusa and her Uniques.
- More nice Quests.
- Zerk Quests Lv95 / Lv100.

*these are original Silkroad Jangan Cave things that i remember, im not sure they will appear in that Warriors Way Online version.
We will try to make the update maximum closer to
'Legend IV update'. The additional quests are planed to be later implemented. The items in job npc store will be updated. These is other updates too.
Greetings
Old 11/15/2017, 12:00   #1159

Quote:
I understand
I guess what's happening here - who or what you're trying to hide
By publishing IP addresses we would find out who is who

it would reveal the actual number of players, their geographical location (or proxy servers)
The website server and the game server has nothing in common.The statistic that you suggest to implement in to the website is like a trojan horse,the script will collect all website (not game server) data and will send to another website.This is a big security hole and none of the our website administrators will agree to implement such script.There is a difference between http proxy ,socks 5 proxy and VPN .The result of script like thi swill be a one big mess.The website receive a thousand of attacks daily from different botnets ,crowing bots etc.How you will make a difference who is a bot and who is a human?I ask the web administrator to send me a little part of daily log of the server.In the bot net, every IP has different destination.Here is the example:

You can check each IP address here:
All this IP addresses will be showed in the statistic like a unique users,but they are really not.This is a IP addresses of inflected computers all over the world.
This is a small part,the firewall stops another big IP list too.

Regards
Old 11/15/2017, 17:06   #1160

What an weird conversation about connecting internet protocols xD.

Keep playing on it or take a break (like i did), but i think its not hexis job to proof everything.

But thanks for that info
Old 11/15/2017, 22:30   #1161

Maybe start new jewel box event? Sp scrool 100-2000 For farming sp ? We need sp for next update Maybe new player want play with this Or pandora box ? New update, new people maybe this will be good and interestnig. It will be fun What you thinking about this?
Old 11/15/2017, 23:00   #1162

You can get pandoras with job points.Job system here is great-two runs jangan-Dw= one pandora box.And pls dont bring back monster scrolls from jewel box drop...
Old 11/16/2017, 15:24   #1163

Quote:
I wanted to ask if it could be implemented - to increase the ZOOM
Hello @, 'zoom hack' is not available in our client version.
Regards
Old 11/16/2017, 19:32   #1164

Quote:
and what brings fun?
I think it will be the same boring

perhaps the current boredom moves a bit further - the boredom of dying
it brings more party play, for sure.
Old 11/17/2017, 12:04   #1165

Quote:
if I remember SP scrolls was one of the most successful and most popular events in ISRO. I would incline myself to that
I have the impression that there was 1000+ SP at random
Our game developers already made a new type of SP reward scroll (small and big) The reward will not based on random ,it will be calculated by formula : Char Level * Job Level=SP Reward (max reward 700 SP)for the small and for the big one formula is : (Char Level * 10) * Job Level (max reward 7000 SP).The scrolls will be available like different type of rewards after in the next game update.
Regards
Old 11/18/2017, 12:29   #1166

How many players atm?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2017, 12:32   #1167

Quote:
Bonus Quest? or how?

Bonus Quests ?? Job ?? small ??
Bonus Quests ?? Job ?? BIG ??

or buy NPC SP scrolls (small or BIG) - Job Points ??
I don't have more information about this scrolls at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikler94 View Post
How many players atm?
Hello @, 80-90 players daily.

Regards
Old 11/19/2017, 08:21   #1168

Angry

Quote:

this is the true purpose of the server ?? keypresser afk ?? 24/7 ??

NON BOT designation?? just bullshit

!!! cancel academy !!!

if yes - a keypresser will give everyone
+ How to bypass the IP limit
+1 upload a keypresser for us or remove the keypresser on your game.
Old 11/19/2017, 10:11   #1169

You know, these keypresser posts are starting to look annoying. They are fine the first few times you post it to show your frustration and anger but overposting it is annoying. There is a new post about it every time I come to this thread to see if there is anything new these days.

We all know there will be people who uses something like that when we join the server, they only stated that they ban bot, they didn't say that they ban third-party or non-bot programs.
Is it stopping you to continue to handgrind?
So you want to use the same program too since there is someone who uses it?
If yes, I am starting to doubt your legit play. I wonder how you handgrind in other servers or in isro before. I don't want it even it ends up on their site, I will just spend my time on something else then.
Old 11/19/2017, 10:43   #1170

elite*gold: 10
Well.... to be fair... i quitted this server due to lack of players, nothing to do in the end, the toxic relationship between players at that time and keypresser gave it the final blow. If you`re saying it`s not a bot, well it is. It`s autonomous, it locates the mob, kills it. You don`t have to be behind the screen. It`s just like sibibot or some other early bots we had 10 years ago basicly... Yes it doesn`t loop, loot is whatever your pet is collecting, but the principle is the same. I support kopy, and the 80-90 people online is a joke. Most of us played with 3 chars, 1 main char and 2 buff chars. I would say most of the people who got to some higher level and quitted were caused by keypresser, because for most players in the sro there are two options, black or white, bot or no bot. Keypresser fits in the gray area in between and i personally found it insulting to handgrind to lv 80+ only to find out that others will, in my opinion, bot their way closer to me.
Ahh... yes... the good old academy plvling. The only way to minimize that is to refresh the academy rank every month. For example... You have 30 graduates at the end of the month, on the 1st day next month you will have 0, and just keep this loop going on.
Anyway... i found this server appealing and repulsive at the same time. You had real players with whom you could do things and chat and so on, and at the same time you had pandoras, MS beggers who couldn`t lvl up themselvs and the all mighty keypresser.
Thanks
1 User