Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/02/2018, 17:08   #1711

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb94 View Post
can u give me the link for the discord channel server.
and
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2018, 18:30   #1712

elite*gold: 125
If someone join the Server and search a Helpful and Friendly Guild

Pm us in Game x64 / KyrillSyroX

Best Questbased Server - for all Hustlers and Handgrinders, u are Welcome
Old 11/03/2018, 17:22   #1713

Hotan Quests

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2018, 10:15   #1714

i would play here, but seems I found this server late. If anyone knows of a new server opening soon (no bots) message me on here please.

Thanks,
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2018, 10:20   #1715

i also started a new character here 1 week ago.
allway soloing.
catching up isnt important here.
Old 11/04/2018, 10:31   #1716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
i also started a new character here 1 week ago.
allway soloing.
catching up isnt important here.
Everyone already has set? and how long to make max level? I don't want to grind it then everyone leave because I missed the "prime of the server"

I was playing on "Origin" but the server has no players wasted my time for Lv 80. I also sent GM many videos / screenshots of people using key presser, or multi client for academy, but he didn't care to ban, or even punish them. I left the server because of full cheaters.

The server population is active on Warriors?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2018, 11:40   #1717

Server is brilliant, but im worried about the population.
Old 11/04/2018, 11:44   #1718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gueso99 View Post
How long takes max level? It's worth my time to join here?

Quote:
I left Origin for same reason had no players, and the job system their sucks.

I guess the server has no population I downloaded, and see nobody online.
Old 11/04/2018, 12:19   #1719

We are online mostly on afternoons when double exp is on. Server is awesome and running since 2 years. Population is not high but we will be 1 more if you do so. Probably few months to reach max but its fun all the way up there imo if you like handgrinding.
Old 11/04/2018, 12:31   #1720

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
We are online mostly on afternoons when double exp is on. Server is awesome and running since 2 years. Population is not high but we will be 1 more if you do so. Probably few months to reach max but its fun all the way up there imo if you like handgrinding.
The problem with this server, and the mentality "Oh these new players don't know how to hand grind" that's why they can't get to high level. That's not the case. I have hand grinded to level 90 in iSRO. The problem is there's no population. What's the point for me to waste "Months" on this server, and It's so dead? I'm hearing a lot of feedback from players about both Warrior, and Origin they all leave for the same reason no population. I'm not going to sit, and waste 2 months of my life to cap on a server that has no players. I wish both servers luck, and I'll continue to look for an active server without bots. There's too many servers out that's why population is low on all these randoms server.
Old 11/04/2018, 12:40   #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
The problem with this server, and the mentality "Oh these new players don't know how to hand grind" that's why they can't get to high level. That's not the case. I have hand grinded to level 90 in iSRO. The problem is there's no population. What's the point for me to waste "Months" on this server, and It's so dead? I'm hearing a lot of feedback from players about both Warrior, and Origin they all leave for the same reason no population. I'm not going to sit, and waste 2 months of my life to cap on a server that has no players. I wish both servers luck, and I'll continue to look for an active server without bots. There's too many servers out that's why population is low on all these randoms server.
With this mentality all the non-bot servers would be totally empty. This is why it's population is low because it is too time consuming and challenging. (There are fluctuations tho, sometimes 40-50 avg on afternoons, sometimes 20, but real players at least).You are right in a way but leveling should be fun as well, we chat in guild, doing some pandoras, unique hunt, senior generals etc. We are here for mostly the fun, game does not start at max level top tier items as you probably imagine. Yes it feels better and I enjoy it more and more as well as I become higher and stronger but going all the way up there is at least just as important.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2018, 12:44   #1722

Just downloaded the server client.
Absolutely amazing, real people playing no bots and they are active
Old 11/04/2018, 17:46   #1723

Quote:
With this mentality all the non-bot servers would be totally empty. This is why it's population is low because it is too time consuming and challenging. (There are fluctuations tho, sometimes 40-50 avg on afternoons, sometimes 20, but real players at least).You are right in a way but leveling should be fun as well, we chat in guild, doing some pandoras, unique hunt, senior generals etc. We are here for mostly the fun, game does not start at max level top tier items as you probably imagine. Yes it feels better and I enjoy it more and more as well as I become higher and stronger but going all the way up there is at least just as important.
You're explaining game mechanics as If I have no idea about leveling up. It's just not worth my time with such a low population. Origin has way more players, but the GM messed up that server so bad. I'll just wait for a new release of a server enjoy your stay.

Quote:
Just downloaded the server client.
Absolutely amazing, real people playing no bots and they are active
I downloaded it, and the game's a Ghost Town.
Old 11/04/2018, 20:49   #1724

few screens from our JG - Const trade

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 03:00   #1725

Quote:
few screens from our JG - Const trade

Wow half the server on this trade? Congrats.