Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Reply
 
Old 11/05/2018, 03:00   #1726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
few screens from our JG - Const trade

Wow half the server on this trade? Congrats.



YMCMbillionaires is offline  
Old 11/06/2018, 15:11   #1727
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 696
Received Thanks: 152



Game Updates - 06.11.2018

- Updated Anti-bot system (Server - Client)
- End of Halloween & Alchemy Events. All players that still have Alchemy Boxes,can exchange them in NPC So-Ok.
- Item Mall update: Changed category of Rubin Scrolls (Premium -> Others)
- Item Mall update: Removed Bikini Suit Avatar and Accessories
- Changed property of startup items: '100% Exp. Helper' and '60% Exp. Helper'. After change the items can be sold in NPC
- Updated game client version to 1.107

Anti-bot protection information:
"Hello Warriors, in the past month, one of most popular paid bot was recently updated couple times with reason to work with Warrior's Way Online (WWO). As most of you probably knows, the server anti-bot system preventing usage of any popular or paid bot. We know that there is no perfect protection, but we do our best to keep bots away from WWO. Before couple weeks we read (thanks for some users that inform us about update) in the phbot support forum, that the latest version of the bot is fixed and work with WWO again. After this the server anti-bot system was patched with new code that blocks the bot. Person from our team tried to contact with the bot developer , and ask him to stop to develop his bot for our server like he did for other non bots server named Origin. In the message describe him that we are small community,non bot server etc and just ask him to stop updating the bot because this ruin the whole game. Unfortunately more than a week after our request, still no answer and in the next day after our massage the bot was updated again. We suspect the reason of all of this is request (probably paid)by other concurrent server because WWO is never been a target for bot developers. This was the reason to made major a changes of our anti-bot protection and this will be done in the next game client update. Instead of development of new interesting updates we are forced to use all of our developers resources to change server anti-bot protection day by day. After the version update (V.1.107) we stop officially to support of multi client usage and if some of the players has some performance issues when they used more than one game client this will be not our concern any more. The IP limit will stay 4 IP's. The next game client will use high level of processes virtualization, that will prevent of any bot usage. We tested early version of this protection a year ago.Some of the users was faced a game performance issues on multi client usage, and we decide to remove the virtualization technology because still non of the available free and paid bots are worked even without it. With the new update we bring this process virtualization back. The virtualization process itself required little more system resources. The ticket support system will be open 24/7, so if you have some problems, please report it.
Some antivirus programs can detect the new game client like a virus,it's a false positive virus detection because of file protection.We will contact most of the Antivirus Companies and will send a new file samples to them. Until they white list the files ,if players face any problems during installation,they need to add the PVO folder in their Antivirus exclusion file list.
Warrior's Way Online Project Manager"


* Game client update required.To update your client you have to download the latest full client V.1.107 05.11.2018 from the website.

Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!





hexcode is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2018, 22:17   #1728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 9
this server is perfect, unfortunately due to the distance from the server to my country (south america) the server gets very lagged (ping 500+)

its really hard play whit that lag

but I keep trying
tav1n is offline  
Old 11/08/2018, 10:34   #1729
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 696
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by tav1n View Post
this server is perfect, unfortunately due to the distance from the server to my country (south america) the server gets very lagged (ping 500+)

its really hard play whit that lag

but I keep trying
Hello @, welcome to WWO! What internet connection you are using , i think 500 ms is too much for distance EU-SA? I don't think you can play with delay more than 300-350 ms.
Regards


hexcode is online now  
Old 11/08/2018, 20:41   #1730
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @, welcome to WWO! What internet connection you are using , i think 500 ms is too much for distance EU-SA? I don't think you can play with delay more than 300-350 ms.
Regards
My connection is 25/3


and that is my latency to the server
tav1n is offline  
Old 11/08/2018, 21:24   #1731
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 696
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by tav1n View Post
My connection is 25/3


and that is my latency to the server
I think this program not show network packets time correctly. Is that windows resource monitor? Open command prompt and ping the website dir. bg This is the real latency time. Can you share results? Regards
hexcode is online now  
Old 11/08/2018, 21:45   #1732
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
I think this program not show network packets time correctly. Is that windows resource monitor? Open command prompt and ping the website dir. bg This is the real latency time. Can you share results? Regards
yes, is resource monitor.

I think my route to the server is *****. There is a lot of oscillation.
Starts at 305 and goes up to 480-500

194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=304ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=432ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=444ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=458ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=481ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=431ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=450ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=304ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
tav1n is offline  
Old 11/08/2018, 21:51   #1733
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 696
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by tav1n View Post
yes, is resource monitor.

I think my route to the server is *****. There is a lot of oscillation.
Starts at 305 and goes up to 480-500

194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=304ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=432ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=444ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=458ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=481ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=431ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=450ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=304ms TTL=49
194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=305ms TTL=49
This really dont look good, i am sory mate but most of timings are over 300.
Regards
hexcode is online now  
Old 11/10/2018, 12:02   #1734
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
This really dont look good, i am sory mate but most of timings are over 300.
Regards
A little better, no oscillation.


Disparando 194.145.63.12 com 32 bytes de dados:
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=290ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=296ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
tav1n is offline  
Old 11/10/2018, 12:28   #1735
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 536
Received Thanks: 105
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tav1n View Post
A little better, no oscillation.


Disparando 194.145.63.12 com 32 bytes de dados:
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=290ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=288ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=296ms TTL=51
Resposta de 194.145.63.12: bytes=32 tempo=289ms TTL=51

respect u still Playin


Legacy recruit English German and Turkish Members PM one of us

x64 / KyrillSyroX / Anquella
★Elite★ is offline  
Old 11/10/2018, 17:10   #1736
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 839
Received Thanks: 300
Guuurl, this game was meant to be botted
Judgelemental is offline  
Old 11/10/2018, 18:14   #1737
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Guuurl, this game was meant to be botted
yeah, but we have some fun in that server... a lot of nice guys play here
tav1n is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2018, 18:18   #1738
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Guuurl, this game was meant to be botted
Well, actually bots are the one thing that destroyed this game because it leads into imbalance. I'm still waiting for sro players to realize that, guess I can wait for another 12 years.
ƛssman is offline  
Old 11/13/2018, 21:51   #1739
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 293
Received Thanks: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
Guuurl, this game was meant to be botted
No it never was.
You know the humanity?
Yes that's the reason!
Geenzo is offline  
Old Yesterday, 14:10   #1740
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 696
Received Thanks: 152



Game Updates - 14.11.2018

- New event is started 'Pandora Box Event II'. Kill monsters and collect 'Jewelry Boxes'. Bring all boxes to So-Ok and try your luck for Pandora boxes and Monsters scrolls.There over 30 additional rewards too.Event duration 2 weeks.
- Fixed in game notice for start and end of 'Double Exp Event'
- Game Client Update: Due recently no any paid /free bots updated to work with our server, we temporary removed the 'game client virtualization' protection technique. If we detecting any new bot programs activity will bring the game protection back. We want to remind all users that WWO is non-bot server and all detected bot users will be punished with game account ban. Its not necessary to update the client if you don't have any performance issues with the latest game client. This update is only for players that struggle with performance issues and lag. The lattes version of the game (without virtualization) 1.107 08.11.18 can be downloaded from the website.

* Client update its not required (read above)







hexcode is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
пътятнавоина, bulgarian, pvo, warriorsway, wwo




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.