Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Reply
 
Old 07/05/2018, 20:38   #1561
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,808
Received Thanks: 1,293
Hey Para

long time not seen.



Casque is offline  
Old 07/07/2018, 07:25   #1562
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Hey Para

long time not seen.
Hi

Yes, I took a half year break, now I'm playing on WWO again recreationally.


arunstheone is offline  
Old 07/07/2018, 12:01   #1563
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 5
It is good to come back and server still on.
Voimir is offline  
Old 07/08/2018, 18:27   #1564
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,808
Received Thanks: 1,293
Gave all my Items to an Guildmate, good luck for you guys.


Casque is offline  
Old 07/09/2018, 21:38   #1565
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 11
I would suggest a little item help due to low player count, i can't farm all my items. Any quest ideas or something to get the current degrees weapons and armors. I'm 48 and still grinding with the 32+3 sos.
arunstheone is offline  
Old 07/09/2018, 21:51   #1566
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 668
Received Thanks: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
I would suggest a little item help due to low player count, i can't farm all my items. Any quest ideas or something to get the current degrees weapons and armors. I'm 48 and still grinding with the 32+3 sos.
I suggest to ask some of your guild mates for help or just pump a npc weapon up +5 will be better than your current weapon.

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 19:31   #1567
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
I suggest to ask some of your guild mates for help or just pump a npc weapon up +5 will be better than your current weapon.

Regards
I was thinking a bit about this and I have to admit that you are absolutely correct.
Did you change the alchemy rate btw? Or i was just lucky with the +5 twice ?
arunstheone is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 22:38   #1568
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 668
Received Thanks: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
I was thinking a bit about this and I have to admit that you are absolutely correct.
Did you change the alchemy rate btw? Or i was just lucky with the +5 twice ?
The last alchemy success rate change is from 06.01.2017 The hard part is over +5

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2018, 15:40   #1569
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 11
We are back.
Tool guild looking for new active members.

arunstheone is offline  
Old 07/12/2018, 08:08   #1570
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
We are back.
Tool guild looking for new active members.

Iím rather new on the server. Currently lvl 24 looping for some oldschool fun.
qezue is offline  
Old 07/12/2018, 11:00   #1571
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 668
Received Thanks: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunstheone View Post
We are back.
Tool guild looking for new active members.

Welcome back @arunstheone! I hope more people will come back when the world cup is over.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by qezue View Post
Iím rather new on the server. Currently lvl 24 looping for some oldschool fun.
Welcome to Warriors Way Online @qezue.

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 07/17/2018, 21:02   #1572
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 35
Hey.
Is it worth to join the server after 8 months from the start? Also is 17/300 online players real count? 17 is kinda baaaad :/
windy9991 is offline  
Old 07/17/2018, 21:22   #1573
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,808
Received Thanks: 1,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by windy9991 View Post
Hey.
Is it worth to join the server after 8 months from the start? Also is 17/300 online players real count? 17 is kinda baaaad :/
8 months, u mean 19 months
yeah its still online.
Casque is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2018, 21:45   #1574
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
8 months, u mean 19 months
yeah its still online.
Hah, true. I haven't seen 2016 I see it's online, just asking about activity. 17 players daily online looks like not fun at all. Not even possibility to say hello to someone
windy9991 is offline  
Old 07/18/2018, 09:09   #1575
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 21
Itís always better to say hello to 257 bots orrrr maybe to talk with 17 active members?

Itís your choice . We are there /I mean here:d/


mom4ooo is offline  
Reply

Tags
пътятнавоина, bulgarian, pvo, warriorsway, wwo




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.