Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/05/2017, 16:46   #1066

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,670
no drama - just suggestions, i get it.

I can tell, its not easy to go tru all that quests, but its pve server.
Doesnt matter what level we are, its questbased.

i take it like that, there is no other server out there where i can fit in.
Old 10/05/2017, 18:46   #1067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
..cut
there is no other server out there where i can fit in.
And you are not alone! There are many more people like you.
Indeed I don't fit other servers either, thats why I was in this one.

Other servers are just bot 10000xp; cap in 1 day, all the same crappy useless server, there is no fun.

THIS SERVER could have so much potential and its just a shame to see it in this situation.

I believe that you, me and the other players in game, should deserve much more consideration.

Maybe admins wish for veteran players? But veteran players use to have fun with 60/70 maybe 80 caps... 90 could be still acceptable as old-style, but cap 100?... man we are going to far... that's just bot junk that joymax added to keep your bot busy 24/7 and steal your money for 6 months more. Or becouse they've never been able to create a real end game. (They even destroyed the job system turning it into a grindy/profits thing.)
Killing Isy is one thing, but do we think it is possible to kill Medusa alone?
Or do we really want to grind in deeper levels of chimb tombs ? Its just crazyness, it tooks hours just to reach them. Cap 100 is bot designed (period)

The server has other problem and you fix it puttin cap 100? Wrong! You will kill it! Once and maybe for good? This is the worst idea ever.
Noone will ever catch the cap, noone will ever start to job seriusly. There are no hunters, there are no thieves.. no competition...

Admins, dont know what they are doing....recreating old feeling... please give us a break... The old feeling was when a Unique spawned and was open season to get the kill... people camping for hours just to get that kill.. and when you succeded, even if it was just for 30 seconds, you were the hero.

What happens here?

A unique spawns....
ok..only maybe one 8x+ lv can kill him... but why he should? No glory..
okay than..lets try to give this kill a sense... grab the few low levels noobies in server and try to power level them... oh wait... the newer version of silkroad have xp level bounds/limitation .. if you kill a 10+ level more than yours or than party level, you will get cheap exp... so even like this could result in an useless effort..

Yes you can define silkroad pve, in my mind is more like a grind fest and I will gladly take part in it, but if there is no reward, it is not worth it.

I really don't want to annoying anyone anymore with my posts, that's really just what i think.

Have a good evening.
Old 10/05/2017, 19:14   #1068

Received Thanks: 1,670
im more a 60/70 cap server player, but... you will find none :P
exept of ecsro without auto pot and close after 3 weeks. xD

so this is the only one which is playable ..
Old 10/05/2017, 20:44   #1069

You know, related to this quest issue, it really feels as if we're not speaking the same language. And this also has nothing to do with drama. Everything that's being brought up here means caring and dedication.

@, jump to the big letters if you're not in the mood to read, if you are, proceed at harms way.
So, Casque, none of the posts you wrote are actually referring the issue i brought, sorry. Your sayings are useless to the discussion as well, before you come here quoting old men's wisdom first catch up on your reading so we don't have the need to discuss empty issues. If you want to comment something, read whatever's been said by it first, specially before trying to sound smart and quote old sayings, thanks.

This issue has nothing to do if it's hard or easy to get through the quests, and it really strikes me as troublesome when you say you think there's all the information needed on wich quests are required. You see, it's quite basic and simple, it's nothing subjective, it's entirely objective, it's factual. It's not my opinion, it's a fact. The fact is, there is missing information, that is the issue we've been adressing so far, to no sucess. Thank you for your understanding, please don't make me discuss mine or your silkroad career, i've completed thousands of quests on dozens of servers with dozens of characters for over 10 years on this game. I've handgrinded to cap characters on ISRO, handgrinded on multiple PSRO's as well, i've lead guilds, unions, fortresses, don't adress me as if i was new please. And before you start thinking on your reply, if you wish to write one, please remember none of the things you've mentioned so far are straight up on the issue. There is missing information that will mislead new players and give them a hard time staying on the server, these new players are crucial so we can play and grow this community. This could be easily fixed and is indeed a bad job done by whoever's responsable for it. I've gotten through the quest and don't need any help as i never really did, the issue was different, as i've written above. Thank you and bye.

@, thanks a lot mate, it's nice to see someone can read, i've managed to deal with the situation but appreciate your attitude, cheers.

You know, related to this quest issue, it really feels as if we're not speaking the same language. And this also has nothing to do with drama. Everything that's being brought up here means caring and dedication.

@, jump to the big letters if you're not in the mood to read, if you are, proceed at harms way.
So, Casque, none of the posts you wrote are actually referring the issue i brought, sorry. Your sayings are useless to the discussion as well, before you come here quoting old men's wisdom first catch up on your reading so we don't have the need to discuss empty issues. If you want to comment something, read whatever's been said by it first, specially before trying to sound smart and quote old sayings, thanks.

This issue has nothing to do if it's hard or easy to get through the quests, and it really strikes me as troublesome when you say you think there's all the information needed on wich quests are required. You see, it's quite basic and simple, it's nothing subjective, it's entirely objective, it's factual. It's not my opinion, it's a fact. The fact is, there is missing information, that is the issue we've been adressing so far, to no sucess. Thank you for your understanding, please don't make me discuss mine or your silkroad career, i've completed thousands of quests on dozens of servers with dozens of characters for over 10 years on this game. I've handgrinded to cap characters on ISRO, handgrinded on multiple PSRO's as well, i've lead guilds, unions, fortresses, don't adress me as if i was new please. And before you start thinking on your reply, if you wish to write one, please remember none of the things you've mentioned so far are straight up on the issue. There is missing information that will mislead new players and give them a hard time staying on the server, these new players are crucial so we can play and grow this community. This could be easily fixed and is indeed a bad job done by whoever's responsable for it. I've gotten through the quest and don't need any help as i never really did, the issue was different, as i've written above. Thank you and bye.

@, thanks a lot mate, it's nice to see someone can read, i've managed to deal with the situation but appreciate your attitude, cheers.
Old 10/05/2017, 21:54   #1070

I've been playing a bit, the server is alright.

I might change the quests requirements a little bit.
It'd be nice to have more players dwelling around.
Old 10/06/2017, 00:20   #1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtape View Post
I've been playing a bit, the server is alright.

I might change the quests requirements a little bit.
It'd be nice to have more players dwelling around.
Whaa?? You're here?
Old 10/06/2017, 05:13   #1072

please change rewards for event boxes

******* Scroll - worthless
Hit Scroll - worthless
Movoi Ballon - worthless
Mangyang Baloon - worthless

Trigger scroll - applicable
Old 10/06/2017, 09:12   #1073

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
please change rewards for event boxes

******* Scroll - worthless
Hit Scroll - worthless
Movoi Ballon - worthless
Mangyang Baloon - worthless

Trigger scroll - applicable
Hello @ thanks for your suggestion.We are working on Halloween Event at the moment.I agree with you about Baloons,but i think the Scrolls are useful.We try to make more reward items not just 5-6 that's why and baloons are there.Some people like it because are fun,but probably they will be removed with other items.I am not sure about the date of Halloween event yet,probably will start next Monday.
Regards

We need a players opinion about 10 degree update.Please vote on the (users must be logged in to vote)
Old 10/06/2017, 12:53   #1074

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidAscension View Post
Whaa?? You're here?
Yeah, I think I pm'd you.
Old 10/06/2017, 12:58   #1075

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post

We need a players opinion about 10 degree update.Please vote on the (users must be logged in to vote)
please update 11 degree
Old 10/06/2017, 13:10   #1076

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
please update 11 degree
F**k no. Keep the 9d, just make an announcement of 10D. Be it on January 1, 2018 or something.

Quote:
Hello @ thanks for your suggestion.We are working on Halloween Event at the moment.I agree with you about Baloons,but i think the Scrolls are useful.We try to make more reward items not just 5-6 that's why and baloons are there.Some people like it because are fun,but probably they will be removed with other items.I am not sure about the date of Halloween event yet,probably will start next Monday.
Regards

What time window we're talking about here? I mean, i want it, yeah, but not now. How should i vote, if i'm agreeing to it, but in around 3 months or something?
Old 10/06/2017, 14:09   #1077

Are u thinking about opening another server? A lot of new players will join for a fresh start in a new server. It would be great if u open new 10dg server it will be really fun to play in there and everyone will be equal. There we won't see max level players with weps +10 at the moment we log in.
Old 10/06/2017, 14:46   #1078

@
I suppose you should just vote yes.

@,
please join the server and watch yourself.
The server is pretty clean.
New players can join this one.
There is no point for them to open or for you to wait a new server.

------

Anyway guys..

Here is chin tomb (In case someone suffered from amnesia and can't remeber it well.)

Where is the fun getting to that foolish claustrophobic frustrating labyrinth all alone? Do you realize that it takes almost 1 hour just to get to 4th floor?

Please..let be reasonable...

I give up!!
Old 10/06/2017, 15:14   #1079

Quote:

Can we have an idea about what may be added if there is an 10D update?
It is hard to response without knowing what is in the '10 degree update'

Is it just going to be the lvl90 10D weap update? or is the full 10D update as in lvl100 level cap with the qin tomb and etc? or something else?
Old 10/06/2017, 15:45   #1080

We just ask for people opinion about upgrade to level 100 (10 Degree).There is a lot of work if we decide to upgrade the server to 10D.The poll will be active on the at least for a 3 week, so please vote.

Here is more information about 10 Degree update - (click on Update Preview for more info)

The Halloween event will start next week,we will anounce it on the official site.
Regards