Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/08/2017, 16:05   #1096

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by miro358 View Post
i think that a cap 60 or 70 is easy to get and that might increase population because most players are just lazy my opinion getting level 90-100 is too much time to put into a private server even if its a long term it still is not isro if cap is lower reaching cap will be faster and more players high level = economy,ctf....etc
I don't know how others think but a low level cap server is unappealing to me. There isn't much skills at low levels and no quick slots, plus remember how small the map was or even how sro is at before euro update(legend 1) at 60-70 cap. It is not fun at all unless it is heavily edited.

Lets admit it, the main problem is that people are busier now so people prefer a higher than 1x exp rate, it has nothing to do with the level cap. I play here now because I feel like playing sro now and the legit community is here right now. If reaching high level fast is the sole deciding factor, I would have go play on one of those high level cap mid/high rate server or even go play at sro-r by myself.

Also I don't get your logic of more players at high level = ctf. Ctf starts if there is enough people of the same level range joining, you can have a bunch of low lvl people joining it and it starts too. The main appeal of ctf is the exp from killing the mobs. If I am at high/max level, I won't even want to join ctf. I would rather go kill mobs and get better gears, more elixers and more tabs or even go jobbing.

And to be honest if you ask me my ideal sro, it is legend VI since I miss doing fgw, battle arena and etc with guild/union members(getting the matchup with another party/guild from your union, those fun times) and I don't like the new job system from legend VII.
Old 10/08/2017, 18:19   #1097

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post
HEX please remove my JOB penality
char name : Phoebe

Thank you very much
I am sorry but after job update the game administrators reject my requests about job penalty. The job points can be easy manipulated if players can make quick job change. They remove only guild penalty. I am sorry again.

Game Updates 9.10.2017 г.

- New event is started 'Halloween Preparations 2017'. So-Ok prepared new items in the 'Mystic Boxes' , prepare yourself about Halloween celebration with new costumes,fireworks and more.
- Weekly Server maintenance restart has been performed

* No need to update the game client.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2017, 16:56   #1098

Received Thanks: 1,670
nice Halloween Event
Old 10/10/2017, 19:19   #1099

any idea if they're planning to open 10 cap soon ?
Old 10/10/2017, 20:52   #1100

in like 2 years )
Old 10/11/2017, 07:10   #1101

Morning. We received a bug report about some of the bonus quests. We searching the reason of issue. I will update this post when i have more information.
Regards

PS:The problem quest is 'Bonus reward for 90 lv(Common)' ,quest not show up in NPC list.The game developers try to found out the reason of issue.The quest is finished already from couple players on server,but now its now show up in NPC Manina in Hotan Palace.

Update:The problem is found and solved.The fix will be available after next server restart today
Old 10/12/2017, 15:06   #1102

I just join Warriors way and after one week of fun with my friends I can say that server is awesome (no bots, bonus quests , job points for SoX ..)Respect for BG translate
Old 10/13/2017, 07:35   #1103

Quote:
academy after Bulgaria

22 > 34 > 19 > 14 > 12 > 15 > 17 > 8 > 9 > 6

logical ??
@ what mean this sequence, i can get it?
Regards
Old 10/13/2017, 10:07   #1104

Quote:
academy after Bulgaria

22 > 34 > 19 > 14 > 12 > 15 > 17 > 8 > 9 > 6

logical ??

the order of players in academy buffs and their graduates
yes that's logical because academy rank depends on the honor points and not the number of graduates.
for example the 2nd player of honor rank has bigger number of graduates than the 1st , the 1st player must have bigger honor points and that's what matters.

Academy honor rank depends on who has more honor points.

and to obtain more honor points you have to join low level players , for example if you joined lvl 1 player to your academy and he graduated you will get more honor points than anyone else who has joined lets say lvl 20 palyer to his academy he will get less honor points than you got.
Old 10/13/2017, 10:55   #1105

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedemam2 View Post
yes that's logical because academy rank depends on the honor points and not the number of graduates.
for example the 2nd player of honor rank has bigger number of graduates than the 1st , the 1st player must have bigger honor points and that's what matters.

Academy honor rank depends on who has more honor points.

and to obtain more honor points you have to join low level players , for example if you joined lvl 1 player to your academy and he graduated you will get more honor points than anyone else who has joined lets say lvl 20 palyer to his academy he will get less honor points than you got.
Now i understand what you mean.I ask the one of the game administrators ,because i am not sure how rank is calculated.The rank system use a original server formula and depends from ' Evaluation Points':

Camp ID 21 Graduate Count: 21 Evaluation Points:99
Camp ID 33 Graduate Count: 34 Evaluation Points:96
Camp ID 3 Graduate Count: 19 Evaluation Points:70
etc..

I am not sure how exactly the Evaluation Points are calculated.But your difference from first place is 3 points
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2017, 11:53   #1106

Quote:
where I would find information in the game Evaluation Points ??
Its server side information,its not show in game.The game server use the size of evolution points to calculate the rank.I think its based on graduated members but i am not sure how is calculated.
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2017, 07:14   #1107

Quote:

Monster Scrolls dwindle - only 234 pieces left
nice... have fun to open it
Old 10/14/2017, 09:15   #1108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
nice... have fun to open it
is not with whom - my friends CZ / SVK have long since left this server
I play here all by myself

who is not here from Bulgaria is ignored - I'm used to it
Old 10/14/2017, 09:22   #1109

Quote:
is not with whom - my friends CZ / SVK have long since left this server
I play here all by myself

who is not here from Bulgaria is ignored
Well done @ ,this is a huge collection of monsters scrolls,please don't try to start it in same time^^ .
Regards
Old 10/14/2017, 12:18   #1110

does that halloween event give some ms or what? xd