Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

25.11 DELUSION | Cap 80 | CH | Job based | Silk/h | Where the real fun begins

Discussion on 25.11 DELUSION | Cap 80 | CH | Job based | Silk/h | Where the real fun begins within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/23/2016, 14:36   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis_ View Post
The server is fine for now, jakiro0, a guy just killed Isis and it dropped:
3x20 Silk Scrolls,
Imortality Stones,
Dmg Scrolls,
Pet clock.

My Party killed Anubis, and the drops were almost the same, might have even dropped a lil more Silk than that.

Those drops are **** good, 60 silks for 1 boss.. If he keeps the drops the same, this server will be truly play2win, not pay. Hopefully he'll get enough donations.
like u gonna get chance against donator to kill that uniques u forget devil primum avatar all this increase dmg and what u have starter primum 3% ? lol he will eazy ks you not just boss uniques even in normal uniques
Old 11/23/2016, 14:41   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiro0 View Post
here are lists of things that you should reconsider it again :

silk scrolls make clearly server pay2win when ppl trade items with silks and not gold ( donators advantage on everything )
* suggestion : since it is a job based server you can make silks scrolls for gold at npc trader that you purchase it with the gold and special coins (selling goods to get coins to avoid boters buy silks with gold ) , and not make ur gold useless as an active player also will fix the overpowered silk prices + balance the economy since everyone will use his gold to get silks scrolls and in the end it will be active to win , not pay2win .
2 - search for Delusion Boss all over the map is just pointless in silkroad cuz u know sro full of glitches and bugs on the maps you can't expect from player to search in every X,y over the maps
Suggestion : map clear like 200 - 300 spawn points that ppl can go to it that same like all over the map but avoid all this bugs of the maps when u search in specific areas .
Servers are form of business for developers so you can't avoid donations. How would they pay for server otherwise? Also silk scrolls are really good, you can buy silks for gold. There are people who will sell elixirs/stones for gold here for sure, since stones drop is really low. I believe there are also coins that you need to buy for gold, so gold won't be useless here. Lastly, I believe that the amount of coins and the way you need to obtain them to get for moons won't make donators that op.
Old 11/23/2016, 14:48   #108

huh Developer: Kz seems bugland sro incoming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2016, 15:01   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkaxa View Post
huh Developer: Kz seems bugland sro incoming.
he didn't even made anything just copied Loanar DB the old veriosn full of bugg one they didn't notice it yet
Old 11/23/2016, 16:10   #110

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over56 View Post
he didn't even made anything just copied Loanar DB the old veriosn full of bugg one they didn't notice it yet
true, they didnt even fix the stat scroll bug.
Old 11/23/2016, 16:10   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by placki931 View Post
Servers are form of business for developers so you can't avoid donations. How would they pay for server otherwise? Also silk scrolls are really good, you can buy silks for gold. There are people who will sell elixirs/stones for gold here for sure, since stones drop is really low. I believe there are also coins that you need to buy for gold, so gold won't be useless here. Lastly, I believe that the amount of coins and the way you need to obtain them to get for moons won't make donators that op.
why everyone are brainless here ?? , did i say remove donation iam not stupid dude ! all we said is remove scroll silk or add silk scroll for gold that all they can still donate normal like isro ... !
Old 11/23/2016, 16:24   #112

Funny, usually ppl who're too lazy to go work spam on every thread about how pay2win is bad. #res_hitler
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2016, 16:30   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
Funny, usually ppl who're too lazy to go work spam on every thread about how pay2win is bad. #res_hitler
i smell something cooked in this server they defend on him so much even in pointless stuffs .
Tryndemere kill all in ctf with gm stats ++ , same for Slaintrax those are suppose to be the testers lol ...........
Old 11/23/2016, 17:01   #114

when fix mastery!!!!!!
Old 11/23/2016, 18:52   #115

So you gave some players extra stats? Nice way to start a private server.

corrupt.
Old 11/23/2016, 19:00   #116

can u fix mastery ? and new accs dont have job point and silks
Old 11/23/2016, 19:04   #117

Quote:
i smell something cooked in this server they defend on him so much even in pointless stuffs .
Tryndemere kill all in ctf with gm stats ++ , same for Slaintrax those are suppose to be the testers lol ...........
I talked to Slaintrax, and later on I fought him, he seemed like a nice guy, he told me about that bug ( as i said bug) that he had bugged stats. Wont be suprised if Tryndemere had such stats as well.Lets not forget that its BETA. If it was all planned, I doubt that he was going to show me his stats, cuz after the first 2-3 mins of chatting, he just told me to look his char up on the website.
Old 11/23/2016, 20:21   #118

Quote:
here are lists of things that you should reconsider it again :

silk scrolls make clearly server pay2win when ppl trade items with silks and not gold ( donators advantage on everything )
* suggestion : since it is a job based server you can make silks scrolls for gold at npc trader that you purchase it with the gold and special coins (selling goods to get coins to avoid boters buy silks with gold ) , and not make ur gold useless as an active player also will fix the overpowered silk prices + balance the economy since everyone will use his gold to get silks scrolls and in the end it will be active to win , not pay2win .
2 - search for Delusion Boss all over the map is just pointless in silkroad cuz u know sro full of glitches and bugs on the maps you can't expect from player to search in every X,y over the maps
Suggestion : map clear like 200 - 300 spawn points that ppl can go to it that same like all over the map but avoid all this bugs of the maps when u search in specific areas .
ok 1st : silk scrolls cannot be made for gold, cuz the game will be full of gold boters.
2nd: if we removed the silk scrolls from the item mall thats mean u have to donate for the silks ( thats pay2win)
by adding silk scrolls to the item mall, thats mean you (who dont wanna make a donate) have a chance to get silks with your own gold

Quote:
lol dude donator is donator why he donate cuz he wanna skip all the hard work and get it easy with some money why he go to trading and waste his time and he can just donate , and keeping things like that only donators will raise there is no other solutions for that .
to get a moon items you need :
1- job points (cannot be traded or getting sold )
2- arena coins ( not tradable )
3- silver coins
4- gold coins
and remember that the moon items is not tradable
so, how would the donator to skip these steps
Old 11/23/2016, 20:29   #119

Trans pet from item mall has 76 % HP (1m not 1.3m)
Some problems when you teleport to medusa room and back i have moon +7 set (D8) before teleport and after i had normal FB +7 set (7D)
Check the imbue stats again pls (you could raise up cold little bit )
Old 11/23/2016, 20:56   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Phoenix View Post
ok 1st : silk scrolls cannot be made for gold, cuz the game will be full of gold boters.
2nd: if we removed the silk scrolls from the item mall thats mean u have to donate for the silks ( thats pay2win)
by adding silk scrolls to the item mall, thats mean you (who dont wanna make a donate) have a chance to get silks with your own gold
you can still sell silk items like avatars , primums in stalls for non donators like normal isro gameplay stalls full of silk items ...
why it would be gold botters if u add special coins to it that u gain from trades selling goods like copper coins and gold to get silk scrolls so those gold botters can't buy it they have to go to trade and there you go problem fixed
Closed Thread