Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery

Discussion on Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2016, 17:28   #256

elite*gold: 0
I don't even have Erius' client on my computer, someone sent me that screenshot =)
Old 11/16/2016, 17:28   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukz1337 View Post
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Taking other people's char name and guild name is really low... you might think its funny but it just makes u look very childish. Like grow up
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 17:29   #258

Quote:
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Omg lol you so funny hahaha omg lol rofl. Ffs kill yourself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2016, 17:29   #259

Why are we even talking about this server anymore,they can't handle a beta with 100 players
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 17:29   #260

Received Thanks: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by parry36 View Post
Someone took my character and guild name...

Even if it is just beta, my guild plans on testing your server and doing that together. This is quite a inconvenience.
Next time think a bit before adding a signature with your "infos", bad luck no credit card nbr.

When will the beta start "Pilgrims" Staff?
Old 11/16/2016, 17:30   #261

Serv under check or is it just me ?
Old 11/16/2016, 17:30   #262

Quote:
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Seems only way, join to this guild lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 17:35   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by iulianulplay View Post
Why are we even talking about this server anymore,they can't handle a beta with 100 players
That's why it's called a beta, to test and see what's not working properly so they can fix it by the time they officially open the server, doh.
Old 11/16/2016, 17:37   #264

1:30 mins delay from Open Beta! And you do not even have considered to open server with Beta.
You should dont hurry to open a server until you are all well done from all points of view. Now you look like a bunch of kids. Im still waiting and my patience is full, but confidence in you began to decline slowly. you prepare this opening way to long, 1 year or so.
If you will have this problems at grand opening, when you cant keep in 2 hours this server On more than 5 minutes, i doubt you will reach 200+ players. Still i wish you good luck!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/16/2016, 17:41   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Basics View Post
That's why it's called a beta, to test and see what's not working properly so they can fix it by the time they officially open the server, doh.
Really?A simple beta with 100 players needs some kind of tweaks?Stop it.Get some help.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2016, 17:42   #266

Received Thanks: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Basics View Post
You're trying to act smart, but an open beta(closed beta, diferent story) doesn't work like that. Normally or i should say in 90% of times open Betas are almost bug free.
But since silkroad community likes to "eat" lies for breakfast, keep enjoying your meal.

A normal(good) owner would make a list of all the encountered bugs during the Open beta( yes this is open beta not closed ok?), and fix them when the beta time is finished.
What's the point to test the beta if they will close the server to fix 1 simple bug every 5mins?
Anyways i don't think they are fixing any bug, i would say they are having problems with the filters/protection stuff.

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2016, 17:45   #267

beta and server offline?... -.-
Old 11/16/2016, 17:48   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
You're trying to act smart, but an open beta(closed beta, diferent story) doesn't work like that. Normally or i should say in 90% of times open Betas are almost bug free.
But since silkroad community likes to "eat" lies for breakfast, keep enjoying your meal.

A normal(good) owner would make a list of all the encountered bugs during the Open beta( yes this is open beta not closed ok?), and fix them when the beta time is finished.
What's the point to test the beta if they will close the server to fix 1 simple bug every 5mins?
Anyways i don't think they are fixing any bug, i would say they are having problems with the filters/protection stuff.

Regards
you're right but we have to give that chance till the grand open cuz this server toke from them alot of time to dev and its a good edited server dont take ur step now just calm down on the first second of the grand open if theres any crash happend and they did fix it also in 1sec every one is going to leave take a deep breath and support them till friday even if you hate the server . wish you good luck mate
Old 11/16/2016, 17:48   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post

Regards
*Insert thank you gif*
I totally agree with you! This server had an impressive announcement.
Good Ideas which are easy for a good marketing concept. Nice Thread and a nice Website. But still they don't know how to handle the demand!

Greets
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2016, 17:57   #270

Just make sure that on release, everything is working correctly.

No lag
No bugs ( for moons, gold or whatever )
No extreme high (or low) droprate of SoX items so you have to change it up within a few days

If you cannot promise us this, postpone your launch/release or explain what we can expect. Because your server has to many nice features to fail because of these common things. And tbh, if i notice either of this stuff I'm sorry but I don't feel like sticking around to see where that rollercoaster is gonna take us.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread