Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery

Discussion on Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/03/2016, 00:37   #1381

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kielistic View Post

It's easy... there are not real SRO players anymore.
All we have now are GUILD MASTERS demanding items and silks to move his people to servers, that's the ugly truth.

For example the guilds EternalGlory And Phobia. EON's developer Ahmed Safty bought them from Electus to join EON for (Silk & Items) and when they demanded more, safty gave them more. Why? Becuase if you don't give them exactly what they want they will threat to leave the server. And that's what developers and owners think it's neccesary to have a good server. NUMERS.. "Players".. When you see 1200/2000 online people you say "IT MUST BE A GOOD SERVER" well guess what, IT'S NOT. They're just people paid out to be there, and they're not even real, they just bot, and don't even let me get started with the HWID bypass they give to these "guilds" so they can fake more poppulation. Owners and Developers have no MARKETING experience at all. Pservers could have 2k players with just with proper advertisement and image. But nah, They rather pay with silk or items players they don't even know to create more quantity.

That's what happened with this server, whatever futuristic and phobia and the other big guilds demanded to keep playing the server the owner and developer did NOT agreed to give any ILEGAL benefits, so guilds left.
The people you see online right now are true SRO players that are left in this corrupted community.

That's why p-servers always fail. So next time you get hyped for joining a new p-server remember what you read today. You're basically playing against people who got items and silk for free to be there while you are paying for it.

PEACE!

I believe you and I think that you are completely right but I would like to add that Silkroad is a very old game and those who are still playing are always the same distributed in many servers, this can't be compared when we had ZSZC Fire and Water and nothing else, I still remember the days when It was almost impossible to log in in any of those, all the time 3000/3000.

I also agree when you said "For example the guilds EternalGlory And Phobia. EON's developer Ahmed Safty bought them from Electus to join EON" and there is when the corruption starts to destroy the server, is the same in so many countries, the corruption is like cancer it will always destroy everything including the player base.

I think that Erius was a great server and for example the "Wind" mastery was something completely new for us (the players), but unfortunaly we are in a infinite circle about all these sro server drama and it will get worst.

It seems like is time to leave and move on to another online games but for me Silkroad will always be part of my life where I spent so many hours and I don't feel any regret of course because I had too much fun playing a game that I love.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/11/2016, 18:01   #1382

Hold, so this server is considered dead before its grand opening of 12/18? Lookin for a server and after going through some comments that appears to be the case or?
Old 12/23/2016, 00:23   #1383

website offline?
Old 12/23/2016, 09:35   #1384

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Closed
Closed Thread