Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/01/2016, 01:01   #2536

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
Probably a good PVP wih on 5v5 but sadly in 2016 this guy makes the worst Video Quality ever. You cannot understand who with who is fighting.

Make it 1024x760 at lest HD Quality then upload it
Old 12/01/2016, 01:51   #2537

Received Thanks: 1,449

gangbanger is being so dam rude in this video by reading the pt chat ^^ 100% egypt kid
Old 12/01/2016, 02:00   #2538

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post

gangbanger is being so dam rude in this video by reading the pt chat ^^ 100% egypt kid
i am not egyptian
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2016, 02:04   #2539

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
i am not egyptian
my bad but the way u talked in pt made me laugh really hard
Old 12/01/2016, 02:16   #2540

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
Hahhahahahaah how I love you kids.

This is my 2nd day of being back Supporter on Pioneer Community and you already hate me.

Guess what, things in virtual world are the same as real one. When you meet somebody, most of the time you start from 100% trust, then it went down or up depending of the many reasons.

Now let me ask you something. You create a server, right? Then you see some good player who wanna join your team of Supporters (remember it's just a normal player who helps your a*s so you will not be scammed on your deals, it's just a trusted middleman). You accept them and in couple of weeks he is accepted at the Patron Supporter depending of his rating among community, by a forum server poll.

After that you see he is keeping up the good work and you gave him some rights of spawning uniques. After another couple of weeks you discover that he betrayed you by breaking the community's rules.

Why you should blame the owner? The logic is that you must blame the player who did s*its over there.

Think again childrens before you start throwing with s*it on others.

Do whatever your small mind can think. Call me names, call me b*ll licker as liminha did, I really don't care.

@ Leo2111 my attitude will remain the same as before having the title of Supporter and the official trust to help you guys and listen to your problems @ PMs. Probably you are another frustrated player of Pioneer who just hates me because I was Supporter when Pioneer had only 1 server, and because I'm back again Supporter.

If you compare me with Okan well you are wrong. I don't think somebody NOT-trustable can be 2 times on the same position, if he is another "stupid turk" as liminha our racist user of ElitePvpers is calling that guy.

Really keep flamming and verbal abusing me, or even call me names, I don't care about it (this will only lead you to a permanent ban from ePvpers Forum), I will always have the courage to say whatever I think, if it's not breaking any rules.

Cheers guys and I hope I see your virtual a*ses @ Advanced server . If not, no problem, there are out there other guys who doesn't hate this No1 Private Silkroad Community just because they have some personal problems that must be resolved by a Psychiatrist.
You talk too much, firstly stop victimize yourself
secondly where the f**ck have you seen that a normal player ( as you claim above(supporter is a normal player bla bla bla)) to have the access to a GM console? Was not right to ban the normal char since he had a gm console? Is just their fault being subjective, as far as I remember they had 2 or more Event Manager ( haveing the loadmonster command and restricting other commands it's obvious ) which their normal chars got permanent ban, about this guy maybe he shared his ass with them who knows , regarding donations NO WAY!
Old 12/01/2016, 16:24   #2541

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post

that's a very old video lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2016, 17:00   #2542

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmekyarrak View Post
You talk too much, firstly stop victimize yourself
secondly where the f**ck have you seen that a normal player ( as you claim above(supporter is a normal player bla bla bla)) to have the access to a GM console? Was not right to ban the normal char since he had a gm console? Is just their fault being subjective, as far as I remember they had 2 or more Event Manager ( haveing the loadmonster command and restricting other commands it's obvious ) which their normal chars got permanent ban, about this guy maybe he shared his *** with them who knows , regarding donations NO WAY!

AHAHAHHAHAHA Your frustration makes me laugh so hard.

Wake up and stop dreaming !
Old 12/03/2016, 00:19   #2543

Time to quit boys.

gl and hf
Old 12/03/2016, 01:30   #2544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl4vie View Post
Time to quit boys.

gl and hf
i think you were not playing this game anyway
gl
Old 12/03/2016, 21:28   #2545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gl4vie View Post
Time to quit boys.

gl and hf
And your reason(s) is(are) ?
Old 12/04/2016, 10:35   #2546

Login servers down ? It says, Server is on check but people are online. Please fix.

Thank you and kind regards
Old 12/04/2016, 14:17   #2547

Exclamation

Hello everyone , my Dear fellow friends

Good luck for everyone in FTW Today

but i was wondering if someone can make a comment here with a decent guide about the different types of Weapon Tiers , cause many people r kinda lost ( including me ) , and we dont know if this bow for example is Tier 1 or 2 or 3
and each one has its own value ,

so , please if u can do this guide in a professional way supported with pictures i think many others will learn from it

thank you in Advance
Old 12/05/2016, 10:58   #2548

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
AHAHAHHAHAHA Your frustration makes me laugh so hard.

Wake up and stop dreaming !
That sentence is not an argument. Perhaps you are talking from your own life experience. Nobody is frustrated here. The only hysterical person in this area is you.
>English lvl 0.
Old 12/05/2016, 12:10   #2549

Pioneer (Advanced)

Patch Notes:

- The Halloween Event has ended, Decorations and NPCs are removed

- The Accessories filter at the Market Network has been fixed

- The Medusa Grab Pet has been changed to Togui Doll, in case to fix the clientless issues

- The Sellprices of Potions have been set to 0

- The NPC 'Midnight Lady' has been added at Donwhang (near to Southgate)

Future: New Updates including the Mirror Dimension are coming soon!

Pioneer(Starter)

The Server will be closed at 30.12.2016 !!

Please transfer all items and gold which you need to the Advanced server until then, otherwise they'll be removed!
Old 12/06/2016, 09:26   #2550

It looks so great!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread