Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/24/2016, 16:35   #2581

elite*gold: 0
just started and people already leaving what a shame
Old 08/24/2016, 16:37   #2582

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTroN View Post
just started and people already leaving what a shame
indeed. i left even before starting.
logged in, saw a bunch of sandniggers ******** about childish ***** and left.

wish you the best luck for those staying and a note of no recommendation for the newers.
Old 08/24/2016, 16:39   #2583

its the same on every serv, ppl get excited of the hype and after some time you see who actually wants to play, it doesnt have to be the "failure" of a server, its just normal.
Old 08/24/2016, 16:55   #2584

if any1 is leaving pm me on Darky ingame and share with me your items. If you leave, atleast do some GOOD thing before you do cya
Old 08/24/2016, 18:00   #2585

**** I have banned 3 accounts. Silly admin can not take the truth.

#SERVERDIED
#RIPSERVER

HAHAHAH admin AHAHAH

Btw I am gonna move to server which is totally legendary and has always full capacity (1300 max). Can not say the name but the smart ones will know what I mean.
Old 08/24/2016, 18:08   #2586

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŤøĐo View Post
Job system at any server with bizzy = dead server
Like conflict 1-2-3-4 and lvn failed coz of their job systems
Why u think some ppl's didn't bother starting Lvn at all?Cause of job system,high amount of players starting server isn't enought at least for me,i saw enought in their last project features matter more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 19:22   #2587

Quote:
Originally Posted by too.different.boy View Post

#SERVERDIED
#RIPSERVER

HAHAHAH admin AHAHAH

Btw I am gonna move to server which is totally legendary and has always full capacity (1300 max). Can not say the name but the smart ones will know what I mean.
I got same bans cause admin cant handle the facts
pm me which server r u going
Old 08/24/2016, 20:09   #2588

Quote:
Originally Posted by too.different.boy View Post

#SERVERDIED
#RIPSERVER

HAHAHAH admin AHAHAH

I guess that with names like SERVED_DIED, SERVER_DIED2 and SERVER_DIED3, you expected to be banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taotekno View Post
I got same bans cause admin cant handle the facts
pm me which server r u going
I think the admin can handle the fact that his server is currently one of the most (if not the most) populated server. Now that the QQ left, the server also has now a feature never seen anywhere else, "dumb-free server".
Old 08/24/2016, 20:39   #2589

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
I guess that with names like SERVED_DIED, SERVER_DIED2 and SERVER_DIED3, you expected to be banned".
The last nickname is bad. It was RIP_server HH
Old 08/24/2016, 20:48   #2590

Quote:
ahahaha GM kicked me because of anger
after this conversation i got banned hahsdahsha gm called kid to players who are leaving but he is the one who is acting like a kid
After this conversation he kicked me so im posting chat via bot.
Edit
ahahah after i got banned, i switched to my 2nd char and i sent a global that i got ban and other char also banned
Edit2:
Also got ban on my 3rd char He failed at first, so I log on and sent another global and now finally he succeded. RIP server . GM's are just kids who are greedy. Cant even handle a critism
[url}http://imgur.com/a/zGrF9[/url]
Quote:
I guess that with names like SERVED_DIED, SERVER_DIED2 and SERVER_DIED3, you expected to be banned

I think the admin can handle the fact that his server is currently one of the most (if not the most) populated server. Now that the QQ left, the server also has now a feature never seen anywhere else, "dumb-free server".
Wow such a smart answer. I'm gonna delete my account here.... Hey Mr.WhoThinksHeIsSmart, before you call someonle dumb I think you should be prepared to do it. Without knowing anything about why people got ban and talking about is the sign of dumbness. I got ban cause I said every hour there is almost 40 less players since the last hour and then our so smart, one of the best and mature GM said "41 less!". That's why I got ban. Because GM expected that I'm gonna talk all leavers and I'm gonna fight with all global spammers and always support GM's decisions without even single critism. No. I was a player of this server. I have all rights to critize it without insulting anyone. Did I insult anyone? No. Check screenshots. GM keep called me idiot, stupid because I sent globals? LoL. He is the mature one and I'm the immature one. Then, I switched to my 2nd char and sent another global and I said "GM kicked me because i critized him go check epvpers" and I got 2nd ban. What was reason? Stop talking about things you dont even know anything. By the way GM's thinking giving silks golds or anythings to leaving guild's masters. So suddenly if they come back, you know why. Also, stop insulting players because they left. Most of the people always complained some FW bugs and those bugs are still in game. Also it's not our fault. It's 21:46, most crowded hours of game, every player is at home and 924/2000 online players but it's our fault of course. Stop cringing the GM's. Thank you. Have fun in your "dumb" free silkroad. It's gonna last like maximum 1 week.
Old 08/24/2016, 20:59   #2591

Quote:
Wow such a smart answer. I'm gonna delete my account here.... Hey Mr.WhoThinksHeIsSmart, before you call someonle dumb I think you should be prepared to do it. Without knowing anything about why people got ban and talking about is the sign of dumbness. I got ban cause I said every hour there is almost 40 less players since the last hour and then our so smart, one of the best and mature GM said "41 less!". That's why I got ban. Because GM expected that I'm gonna talk all leavers and I'm gonna fight with all global spammers and always support GM's decisions without even single critism. No. I was a player of this server. I have all rights to critize it without insulting anyone. Did I insult anyone? No. Check screenshots. GM keep called me idiot, stupid because I sent globals? LoL. He is the mature one and I'm the immature one. Then, I switched to my 2nd char and sent another global and I said "GM kicked me because i critized him go check epvpers" and I got 2nd ban. What was reason? Stop talking about things you dont even know anything. By the way GM's thinking giving silks golds or anythings to leaving guild's masters. So suddenly if they come back, you know why. Also, stop insulting players because they left. Most of the people always complained some FW bugs and those bugs are still in game. Also it's not our fault. It's 21:46, most crowded hours of game, every player is at home and 924/2000 online players but it's our fault of course. Stop cringing the GM's. Thank you. Have fun in your "dumb" free silkroad. It's gonna last like maximum 1 week.
Do you know what is a snow ball effect ? If we would have let all players sending globals like "BYE FAIL SERVER AMK", more and more players would have left. That's what happened when all the turkish guilds left. We warned a few times players about that, then the ban hammer fell on their head. Globals are not meant for this kind of spam.
Old 08/24/2016, 21:06   #2592

Quote:
Globals are not meant for this kind of spam.
I assume that you never log on this server, right? Did you know that one of the biggest reason of Turkish player's leaving decision was that global spammings?
Is global spammings are good when they are not critizing game or GM's but when we critize them, wow Haram? It's private server. People can start, can play and when ever they want they can quit. We didn't sign any agreement or something. So GM's can't do anything about it. What If someone wants to leave? What are you going to do? Ban them before they quit? Wow, smart! Also, If you can't take any critics you shouldn't take the charge at the first. We came here to play not to compliment to GM's. So, if they punished us when we critize, where is our reward when we said "good job"? #DoubleStandarts
Old 08/24/2016, 21:24   #2593

Good bye Levitation " R.I.P "
Old 08/24/2016, 23:44   #2594

GM everyday the player count is dropping. today it reached 800 in few days will be 500 and then a 100. Are you going to do something about your server or do you intend to let it die. smfh
Old 08/24/2016, 23:51   #2595

The owners & GM's are good. They care about the server, often asked for suggestions, but in the end it did not matter.

Why you might ask? Because in job based servers, the more you play, the better your progression will be which leads to 24/7 playing to get strong super quick which as a side effect leads to completely burnt out feeling of Silkroad.

The server lost most of its players because people just got bored. Even if there is A LOT of things to do, people will still get bored, because Silkroad is a repetitive game with RNG based PvP. Futuristic left because they didn't have a union and they always aim to be the best & take FW, without union they couldn't do those so they left. We also left, because we were very bored of 24/7 playing & no enemies left. Some of my members are still playing, but most of us quit.

Now I'll probably get a reply saying "then don't 24/7" I assume the people that will say that are not pserver experienced, but if you dont play everyday hardcore you'll fall behind, realllllllllllly quick.

I still recommend this server since there are NO other servers. Silkroad is good unless you play it 24/7, you'll get bored of the game itself, not server + the players are too retarded in elitepvp / private sro
Thanks
8 Users
Closed Thread