Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/24/2016, 05:13   #2566

elite*gold: 0
bizzy, i think u got earn enough money.. why not start a huge propaganda campaign?
idc about ppl who left da server, but as u know its project you must work hard to keep it even to earn ur community respect, people who left da server they are same ppl who just follow each new pserver for two weeks feel da power of donaters then leave when everyone get stronger like 'em.. just kidds!

Oh yeah well back to our topic you need to start advertisment on google, facebook, youtube each one will cost ya only 5$ per day btw not big deal right? xD also supporter players in game u can give 'em another job instead of global spamming w/o delay -.- they better look on google for sro forums and start advertise on it for our server.

What about like/share event for current players? it would help much too

Report:
*NoticeSPAM* *TriviaSPAM* *LotterySPAM* is rly annoying and u must put 'em in todo list!

I wish ya good luck mate.
Lvn <3
Old 08/24/2016, 05:49   #2567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppa1337 View Post
bizzy, i think u got earn enough money.. why not start a huge propaganda campaign?
idc about ppl who left da server, but as u know its project you must work hard to keep it even to earn ur community respect, people who left da server they are same ppl who just follow each new pserver for two weeks feel da power of donaters then leave when everyone get stronger like 'em.. just kidds!

Oh yeah well back to our topic you need to start advertisment on google, facebook, youtube each one will cost ya only 5$ per day btw not big deal right? xD also supporter players in game u can give 'em another job instead of global spamming w/o delay -.- they better look on google for sro forums and start advertise on it for our server.

What about like/share event for current players? it would help much too

Report:
*NoticeSPAM* *TriviaSPAM* *LotterySPAM* is rly annoying and u must put 'em in todo list!

I wish ya good luck mate.
Lvn <3
Nice speak bro
Old 08/24/2016, 09:18   #2568

This morning I've seen some more "bye fail server **** you" in globals.
I asked what was bad with the server, and I got NO ANSWER AT ALL. That's amazing. SRO players can now only insult, but they don't even know why they do so.

Most of SRO community considers turks as the main cancer of the game. And yet, when the biggest turkish guild (Futuristic) leaves because they lost the FW, everyone follows them just like good sheeps on the new big server that will last a week or two.

The server didn't fail, most of you did.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2016, 10:44   #2569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Famous View Post
i really saw a lot of speak about fail etc
But honestly this server got a lot of hard work guys and the admin fix and improve it all the time than other servers.

Plus that there is no lags or dc or etc like others.
+1
They updated the game weekly and they cared.
The problem is the community itself. They want more and more and they simply cant play on the same srv for a longer duration.
They might regret leaving soon. This server is indead laggless and was stable with a high amount of players.
Kids... do not destroy our psro.
Old 08/24/2016, 10:59   #2570

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
This morning I've seen some more "bye fail server fuck you" in globals.
I asked what was bad with the server, and I got NO ANSWER AT ALL. That's amazing. SRO players can now only insult, but they don't even know why they do so.

Most of SRO community considers turks as the main cancer of the game. And yet, when the biggest turkish guild (Futuristic) leaves because they lost the FW, everyone follows them just like good sheeps on the new big server that will last a week or two.

The server didn't fail, most of you did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KralBoi View Post
+1
The problem is the community itself. They want more and more and they simply cant play on the same srv for a longer duration.
They might regret leaving soon. This server is indead laggless and was stable with a high amount of players.
+100000000000000000000000000
this is what i talking about the haters will leave and the believers will stay .
Old 08/24/2016, 11:31   #2571

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
3 of the biggest turkish guilds left and still

WOW. Much fail. Very amazing.

Almost 10-15 player left every hour last night. This morning they decreased under 1k player.
Just stand back and watch it. Last night, most crowded hours of the game, there were 1100 online because of 3HWID. And now it's just decreasing hour by hour
Old 08/24/2016, 11:42   #2572

the turks are the cancer of sro thats true, once they leave all their turk "gang" leaves with them and everytime is the same reason : being noob in every server. ive played alot of private sro server and everytime the first people who left were turks and then they global "fail server" trying to destroy others game play. you turks shall really gtfo and not share your mad/weak energies over here.
we got tired of your language, brainless, people. trying to ruin every server **** off
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 11:51   #2573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radox1337 View Post
the turks are the cancer of sro thats true, once they leave all their turk "gang" leaves with them and everytime is the same reason : being noob in every server. ive played alot of private sro server and everytime the first people who left were turks and then they global "fail server" trying to destroy others game play. you turks shall really gtfo and not share your mad/weak energies over here.
we got tired of your language, brainless, people. trying to ruin every server **** off
Well not all of us left the server. My guild still playing but I got ban because i sent some globals about server's situation and then gm talked me with his test char and always insulted me then I said look how many online players, 40 less since last hour and then he said 41 less and I got ban. As you see, not all Turks are toxic or something but GM's can't even handle the critisim. You guys always blaming other players but what do you expect if GM's like this?
Old 08/24/2016, 11:52   #2574

this is best server at this moment there is no lag there a weekly updates , there no crashes like other servers , and also there is no turks and i think its best thing ever.
a real place to stay
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 12:10   #2575

+1 what people here said

the **** turks left and some people followed them liek good sheeps ..

this server has no lags , weekly updates .. supporters that answered all of my questions and a good system .

hope it will stay alive
Old 08/24/2016, 12:16   #2576

Job system at any server with bizzy = dead server
Like conflict 1-2-3-4 and lvn failed coz of their job systems
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2016, 13:05   #2577

Quote:
Originally Posted by KralBoi View Post
+1
Well mass leaving started when Futu uni guilds started to leave one by one. At the end they couldn't even get enough to attend FW whats so ever. Obvious after last Futu ppl left, most of GW uni left, cause there is no other guild/uni who could do ****. And there was no real competition for them anymore.
As far as I know jH and some EIGHT players are staying, but still most of the people are tired of afk tracing caravans first 2 weeks and ****.
Only fun times where when my guild went to thieves, but still swapping active guilds with always full pt's totThieves kinda destroys ever jobbing server, for new or not no life players.
Still community sucks and leaves when they fail their items.
Old 08/24/2016, 14:54   #2578

anyone there to give me a hand and help me out a bit? not interested in turks.
Old 08/24/2016, 15:23   #2579

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŤøĐo View Post
Job system at any server with bizzy = dead server
Like conflict 1-2-3-4 and lvn failed coz of their job systems

FCK TRUE...... JOB SYSTEM DESTROY THIS GAME
Old 08/24/2016, 16:20   #2580

Guys if u left game give me sword, shield, protector set, silks, all elixirs, immo stones TY. I can use it. I play 24/7 2 weeks and I still do not have silly premium. Now I am just getting acc elx and few stones. Really hard to be good so give me ur items u will not need them any more after leaving.

Btw I always play only on one char I can not handle having multiple bots on. I am an old-school boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Famous View Post
i really saw a lot of speak about fail etc
But honestly this server got a lot of hard work guys and the admin fix and improve it all the time than other servers.

Plus that there is no lags or dc or etc like others.
I have lags on the server and problem is not on my side. Yesterday I could not move and after that got DC many times. I found good LAG BUG, funny but true. WHen u switch mode between run/ walk and u have it next to other skills then u have lag.
Closed Thread