Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/14/2016, 15:05   #2431

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™_TwiLighT_™ View Post
dw full dc
fix it plz
Was gonna say the same. I was in JG and DC. After that I appeared in DW and still DC. The admins make the people wanna leave.

This server is not a long term server. I see bad future for it.
Old 08/14/2016, 15:39   #2432

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv1994 View Post

guys if anyone can help me !!!
Old 08/14/2016, 16:02   #2433

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
There is 2 thing to blame when a server dies.
-> Not well thought patches , that ruins the economy , adds such things that destroys the " balance " (although there is none at any server ) , things that people hate .
-> Silkroad itself. Silkroad is a game going to nowhere , no endgame goal , when you can say : I've won , I've became the best . There are FWs and pvp events to show off and prove your union is the best KRALL BLABLA. Thats why servers start dying, people get bored, events (unique,pvp hs etc) are not a solution to bring "fun" into the game, and owners just can't see it .
-> Okay , there is a 3rd thing , bugs , cheaters. Longer a bug stays exploitable on the server the more people starts losing hope in the server. About cheaters, well noone likes to see people cheating and not getting punished . Or you punish and lose that player. Either way, collateral dmg.

Pretty much all of the above happened to LVN , (havent played , just followed our competence, learned from their & our own mistakes) .

So server opens -> gains 2-3k players, dies in 1-2 month, population reduced to 150-200. This is the p-sro cycle. Whats the point even playing sro anymore if a server, ( doenst matter if it has 10k players on or not) dies in 1-2 months. I see no point in it. Just open a damn server, have 5000 admins if necesary and work on it. Just like WoW game, a p-server named Warmane , is there since 9 years +. Look at their populations. Is that hard for SRO to achieve this ?
A post above me told me that this server had 3k and now its down to almost 2k? So its already dropping, not even 1 month of uptime. And i was excited about that Help feature in-game, whtout having to visit this page to see server features. unique maps and trade routes are there as well, everything. Unique hunt for magic pop cards and so on.

Whats the point creating my char, gearing it as high as possible, ( probably cant even compete with others for the time being, unless i donate) , only to have the server dead in 3-4 weeks. And finally , the cycle repeats again for 10000th time. Completely braindead..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2016, 16:09   #2434

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnxx View Post
So server opens -> gains 2-3k players, dies in 1-2 month, population reduced to 150-200. This is the p-sro cycle. Whats the point even playing sro anymore if a server, ( doenst matter if it has 10k players on or not) dies in 1-2 months. I see no point in it. Just open a **** server, have 5000 admins if necesary and work on it. Just like WoW game, a p-server named Warmane , is there since 9 years +. Look at their populations. Is that hard for SRO to achieve this ?

Whats the point creating my char, gearing it as high as possible, ( probably cant even compete for the time being unless i donate) , only to have the server dead in 3-4 weeks. Untill the cycle repeats again for 10000th time
Still noone seems to find the solution to create a server that lasts for years. :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 16:09   #2435

Quote:
So server opens -> gains 2-3k players, dies in 1-2 month, population reduced to 150-200. This is the p-sro cycle. Whats the point even playing sro anymore if a server, ( doenst matter if it has 10k players on or not) dies in 1-2 months. I see no point in it. Just open a **** server, have 5000 admins if necesary and work on it. Just like WoW game, a p-server named Warmane , is there since 9 years +. Look at their populations. Is that hard for SRO to achieve this ?

Whats the point creating my char, gearing it as high as possible, ( probably cant even compete for the time being unless i donate) , only to have the server dead in 3-4 weeks. Untill the cycle repeats again for 10000th time
****, 120k people online. Really good mention.

I know why is it like that. P-servers just scamm money from people. They do not want people to be here long time, easy.
Old 08/14/2016, 16:29   #2436

too many different opinions, every1 knows the best, nobodys ever satisfied.
doesnt matter what he do.
and by the way, ofc in the first weeks some ppl leave because they wanted to give it a try, some are fine with it, some not, u cant have every1 stay.
Old 08/14/2016, 16:37   #2437

Quote:
A post above me told me that this server had 3k and now its down to almost 2k? So its already dropping, not even 1 month of uptime. And i was excited about that Help feature in-game, whtout having to visit this page to see server features. unique maps and trade routes are there as well, everything. Unique hunt for magic pop cards and so on.

Whats the point creating my char, gearing it as high as possible, ( probably cant even compete with others for the time being, unless i donate) , only to have the server dead in 3-4 weeks. And finally , the cycle repeats again for 10000th time. Completely braindead..
i think it's bc those servers too easy to get last items in 1 month from start, that make new player think that they dont have a chance to fight against the old one... so no new players join and server dying.
make SOX items too rare to get (not by coins), and also too hard alchemy to up item + 10-12, so new players can caught the old.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 16:41   #2438

server is down , this server wont last 1 month more ! it's a mess
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 16:58   #2439

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipoos View Post

bullshit, they announced that they prepare an update, are u blind? spreading misinformation is what i call your comment.

->now its ready
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 17:04   #2440

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherstoper View Post
bullshit, they announced that they prepare an update, are u blind? spreading misinformation is what i call your comment.
what about the full dc in downhang ?

server go down too much , it isn't stable and the team can't handle it
Old 08/14/2016, 18:16   #2441

well i dont have much problems with dcs, a week ago i had the problem in dw but not anymore.
the real problem whats actually a problem is the new item type switcher, u better remove it.....
Old 08/14/2016, 19:20   #2442

everything is too easy to obtain, no lifers have too much advantage and donators. that's the whole sro problem.
Old 08/14/2016, 20:18   #2443

this server will die due to its donators... you can only buy items with silk in its current state wich is totally bullshit.

moons are too easy to get, alchemy rate is too easy, whole job system is totally ****. New players won´t stay if they see the fully +12 geared moon players.

i quit already...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2016, 20:47   #2444

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipoos View Post
The server is fully stable. There are only a very few downtimes, don't say bullshit. Today's downtime was only the weekly update, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherstoper View Post
well i dont have much problems with dcs, a week ago i had the problem in dw but not anymore.
the real problem whats actually a problem is the new item type switcher, u better remove it.....
I agree with you. The weapon switcher is a good idea, but being able to switch set items to any kind/any race is a VERY bad idea. This will probably **** up the economy which isn't stable already.
Old 08/14/2016, 21:51   #2445

elite*gold: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
The server is fully stable. There are only a very few downtimes, don't say bullshit. Today's downtime was only the weekly update, as usual.

I agree with you. The weapon switcher is a good idea, but being able to switch set items to any kind/any race is a VERY bad idea. This will probably **** up the economy which isn't stable already.
the economy is already ****** up it doesn't matter.
Closed Thread