Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/16/2016, 01:48   #2461

elite*gold: 0
is there a way to start the game w/o accept some trojans wz it ?
Old 08/16/2016, 02:45   #2462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiross View Post
Selling an account with SOM+9 Staff for real money (Thru paypal), message me for more info on here
Bump
Old 08/16/2016, 07:25   #2463

elite*gold: 26
i bought 500 silk 7 hours ago and still dont get it lol
Old 08/16/2016, 11:12   #2464

u know what's killing sro-p servers.Its called ''bot''.Because bot killing both game and economy.because its private server and its already easy and devs are allowing people easier than p-sro.There are people who didnt even join the event or d,int even try to attacking by press keyboard.All they do going area wheres they get more exp than click the start bot button and done.Thats it.This is the p-sro in our days.botting to 100.Then grinding and farming items with bots.Then getting everything need for end-game.It all takes 1 week.Then join the fortress war bla bla bla...After a month people boring doing pvp end leave the game.Thats it.This is the life of p-sro..Pity
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 11:14   #2465

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLaSSCoo View Post
u know what's killing sro-p servers.Its called ''bot''.Because bot killing both game and economy.because its private server and its already easy and devs are allowing people easier than p-sro.There are people who didnt even join the event or d,int even try to attacking by press keyboard.All they do going area wheres they get more exp than click the start bot button and done.Thats it.This is the p-sro in our days.botting to 100.Then grinding and farming items with bots.Then getting everything need for end-game.It all takes 1 week.Then join the fortress war bla bla bla...After a month people boring doing pvp end leave the game.Thats it.This is the life of p-sro..Pity

ahh so better spam trade 24h? ..... nice logic
Old 08/16/2016, 11:35   #2466

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
ahh so better spam trade 24h? ..... nice logic
Then add a daily limit.Is that too hard to think that?Everything has a solution.All u need to want it...No one can trade 24h even a no-lifer.Theyre using script and done.U know that im talking about.
Old 08/16/2016, 11:40   #2467

Quote:
Then add a daily limit.Is that too hard to think that?Everything has a solution.All u need to want it..
So you probably didn't even play the server. There was a daily limit, it's now a weekly limit.
Old 08/16/2016, 11:53   #2468

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
So you probably didn't even play the server. There was a daily limit, it's now a weekly limit.
ı was talking about general p-sro servers.Sorry for i didnt mention that.And yes i play this server.Maybe not so much but i play
Old 08/16/2016, 12:48   #2469

fix website-ranking. It does not work for a month.
Old 08/16/2016, 12:55   #2470

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
ı was talking about general p-sro servers.Sorry for i didnt mention that.And yes i play this server.Maybe not so much but i play
Owners cant disable botting , server wouldnt gain even 200ppl without it . setting daily limits only force people to do things every day , and players hate when they have no options, and things are forced on them . There are exceptions , im talking about the majority. Also it's true that there is a solution for everything , but noone found the ones that keeps servers alive longterm.
Old 08/16/2016, 14:41   #2471

Quote:
at least "bot" save your life, so you have time to do something in real life , not sit in front of computer 10h/day to play a game.
better make game harder even with bot, then game wont dying.
Old 08/16/2016, 15:14   #2472

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilgeniusht View Post
at least "bot" save your life, so you have time to do something in real life , not sit in front of computer 10h/day to play a game.
better make game harder even with bot, then game wont dying.

bullshit, 90% of the heavy botters are just no lifers who stay 24/7 checking their main char, their altenative, their goldbots. Watching their storage to find suns, stay in front of pc 24/7 trying to see if their bots are relogging, etc, etc.

ofc we all use bot cuz is impossible to compete vs a guy who run a full bot party, if u dont use a bot. But SRO is the only **** game that u need to bot with multiple chars to be good. U have no time to play SRO? dont play then. U have 2-3 hours? in a legit server ( i know, dont exist ) should be more than enough to be good... SRO was suppose to be a hobby, a thing that u like to do. And if u like, is not a wast of time. U go to the disco to listen music and see some people "dancing", for some people that thing is just a wast of time too... but if u enjoy it, u should go. Stop judge people by their decisions... they do what they like to do.

SRO now is a "game" for people who run a goldbot party, buy proxys... and stay with ur pc 24/7 online to succeed.

We love SRO but atm this game is just ******.. the way we "play" is just super ******. Atleast for me, and is even more ****** when i see people judging another people who are really trying to play SRO. "oh look at u .. wasting ur time." da ****?! Is a game, is suppose to wast ur time and get some fun.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/17/2016, 05:39   #2473

**** I left this server finally. Next p2w ****. I was playing it 8 days 24/7. Trading totally boring and not balanced jobs, drops bad esp elixirs and I always play on one char so no chance against gold botters. In pvp so many retards and on server 95% of turks. **** this ****. Can anyone tell me in messages which server is really worth to play? I wish there was one server with ip and hw limit 1 and populated.
Old 08/17/2016, 09:24   #2474

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibracadabra1990 View Post
bullshit, 90% of the heavy botters are just no lifers who stay 24/7 checking their main char, their altenative, their goldbots. Watching their storage to find suns, stay in front of pc 24/7 trying to see if their bots are relogging, etc, etc.

ofc we all use bot cuz is impossible to compete vs a guy who run a full bot party, if u dont use a bot. But SRO is the only **** game that u need to bot with multiple chars to be good. U have no time to play SRO? dont play then. U have 2-3 hours? in a legit server ( i know, dont exist ) should be more than enough to be good... SRO was suppose to be a hobby, a thing that u like to do. And if u like, is not a wast of time. U go to the disco to listen music and see some people "dancing", for some people that thing is just a wast of time too... but if u enjoy it, u should go. Stop judge people by their decisions... they do what they like to do.

SRO now is a "game" for people who run a goldbot party, buy proxys... and stay with ur pc 24/7 online to succeed.

We love SRO but atm this game is just ******.. the way we "play" is just super ******. Atleast for me, and is even more ****** when i see people judging another people who are really trying to play SRO. "oh look at u .. wasting ur time." da ****?! Is a game, is suppose to wast ur time and get some fun.
sounds like you r one of 90% no life, lol
Old 08/17/2016, 12:48   #2475

server dead.... havent go my silks... - keep calm and refund and leave server!
Closed Thread